Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,982 members, 7,919,136 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:23 PM

Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend (6752 Views)

If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / Makurdi Slay Queen Reveals How A Slay Mama Snatched Her Broke Boyfriend / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by healthserve(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Nah!!

If I was that desperate, I would go to be at the other sections like business or technology where ? eligible suitors are, pretending to be nice and wife material to get their attention. Not on romanceland where wimpy boys pretend to be men.

Indeed. Like if you were offered a dick you wouldn't take the ride angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

Indeed. Like if you were offered a dick you wouldn't take the ride angry
Nope

Begone from me Satan!
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by healthserve(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Nope

Begone from me Satan!

You that have mastered the act of "holding" dicks. Smh. Nurse Toyin angry
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

You that have mastered the act of "holding" dicks. Smh. Nurse Toyin angry
You that have mastered the art of masturbating to imaginary women. It's all cool.
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by healthserve(m): 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
funmisticqueen:
You that have mastered the art of masturbating to imaginary women. It's all cool.

Na so. It's with your gory pic I masturbate na. Ato le oshi. With your face like people who roll. Dick in hands like hot fufu about to be devoured with gbegiri angry

By the way you can't turn 100k down. Life. I know say you dey find house and you no get money. Infact you'll do it for free. Infact you'll do it free, cook meals for the guy and thank him join angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

Na so. It's with your gory pic I masturbate na. Ato le oshi. With your face like people who roll. Dick in hands like hot fufu about to be devoured with gbegiri angry

By the way you can't turn 100k down. Life. I know say you dey find house and you no get money. Infact you'll do it for free. Infact you'll do it free, cook meals for the guy and thank him join angry
offer me the 100k na, let's see.
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Definitely. 100k is a little thing to do to one's boyfriend you love and trust. Thats investing in a relationship.
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Ovawise2020: 5:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:
I will do this depending on how the guy has been to me...

If he has been very good to me.... I'll sure do this and more ...

But the answer Will be ...YES ...YES and YES if he's my husby.... I'll sure make sure my husby doesn't lack anything...
That's thoughtful of u to say... ur husby would be happy meeting u then.. But hmmmmm
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Numero9: 8:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Still waiting for the day mine will send me 1k.
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by victorian(f): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Well for me, my man will never go broke. I always pray every day and night , my bf will never go broke in this life and even next life to come Jesus name Amen

I'm happy he believes in God, and prayers.

Never again will I date a broke guy . Not in this life time in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
victorian:
Well for me, my man will never go broke. I always pray every day and night , my bf will never go broke in this life and even next life to come Jesus name Amen

I'm happy he believes in God, and prayers.

Never again will I date a broke guy . Not in this life time in Jesus name Amen.

Amen to that sis..

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Deka10:
Am hungry, here is my account
Firstbank
Savings

Niggur if yhure hungry....work nah...yhure a man for crying out loud ....

God will bless the fruit of yhur labour ...only if yhu work..
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by tunize(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:

Oga everyone is not as heartless as yhu are....I said IF he has been good to me...then the least a normal person could do is help him out...

Pls let it be on the record that i won't do this for someone that wouldn't walk a mile for me....
Condition follow ur own nor b small
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Definitely. 100k is a little thing to do to one's boyfriend you love and trust. Thats investing in a relationship.

Yhu just hitted the nail on the head....
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
funmisticqueen:
what makes him/her a pick me is the narrative she keeps propagating in all her threads.

The final outcome of strungup79's post has deepened my resolve.

If people can't stomach what I have to say, then they can choke on it.

Business as usual sweetie.

Girl yhure dumb....and I'm not sorry...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
tunize:

Condition follow ur own nor b small

Lool...
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
Octopusssy:

Never. I am yet to intimately meet any man deserving this kind of favour. Too many _fuck boys, too few husband materials.

Do you deserve this kind of favor?
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:

Exactly my point sis ..... finally I've met a lady that speaks the truth....

The rest are just "pick mes" looking for cheap attention...

Husband materials are scarce indeed ....God help us...
cheesy

Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by tunize(m): 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:

Lool...
Yes now help unconditionally.
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
boiz2men:

cheesy

We didn't say husbands are scarce...we said husband materials...

Note the difference

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Onyi22(f): 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
All the broke guys will like this news...
No broke guy should come to me for help oooo
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
tunize:

Yes now help unconditionally.

I can only invest in the relationship....if the niggur has invested in me...(it might be financially or other wise or both)

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Onyi22:

No chill

Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by tunize(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:

I can only invest in the relationship....if the niggur has invested in me...(it might be financially or other wise or both)
Oooh anty if the nigga nor come get fincance to ivest on you nkor??
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by boiz2men(m): 11:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:

We didn't say husbands are scarce...we said husband materials...

Note the difference

You are trying to sound smart but the attempt is awful.

By the logic of an average Nigerian girl, husband materials are very rare...

If husbands are scarce, do you expect husband materials to be more?

So as it is customary of me when I chat with a girl online... I break my logic down to ABC and 123 for obvious reasons.

If there are 10 men for husbands and 3 are husband materials. if husbands reduce to 4 men, will husband materials be greater or less than 3?
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 11:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
tunize:

Oooh anty if the nigga nor come get fincance to ivest on you nkor??

I said financially or otherwise...

1 Like

Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by tunize(m): 11:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:

I said financially or otherwise...
By other-wise u mean??
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Jodha(f): 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
tunize:

By other-wise u mean??

Mentally... educationally... spirituality .. the list is endless
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by tunize(m): 11:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jodha:

Mentally... educationally... spirituality .. the list is endless
Okay ma'
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by victorian(f): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2020
Jodha:

Amen to that sis..

Thanks my sis

He really made my soul, spirit , mind and body very happy and at peace this last Christmas .
He deserves the best in life, no wonder he's blessed and successful in his career.
Sometimes I control my tears when I think how caring he is.
That's why it's good for a lady believing God, for the best in men to be patient , pray and don't lessen the characteristics of man, you want in life. Don't settle for less. Believe, God will bring him towards your way and everything will be peaceful with abundance.
My younger female friends in their 20s who are married to old rich men are envious of me , that's in my 30s dating a young rich man who loves me so much.
Why won't I wish him well? It's only natural. I protect him like egg! cheesy
Thank you Lord.

I wish you the best in everything Jodha ,this year 2020. Thanks for being happy for me.
Re: Lady Sends 100k To Her Broke Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2020
Onyi22:
You get money before? see your Ashawo pose self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Wanted To Make Love To Me But Passed Out. / The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / This Is What Older Women Are Now Requesting For*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.