Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,100 members, 7,887,186 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu (1284 Views)

I Will Die Soon, My Time Is Near --- Odumeje / Apostle Paul Okikijesu 2021 Prophecies: Crisis In Aso Rock, A Governor Will Die / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by SleekGist: 9:46am On Jan 07, 2020
Days after popular men of God in Nigeria released their 2020 prophesies, Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry has come forth with his own, and it is alarming

Apostle Paul Okikijesu  has stated categorically that God disclosed to him that Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG,  Deeper Life Bible Church,Pastor W.F Kumuyi  and Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, will die soon.

In what he called part of his 2020 prophesies Okikijesu, added that God told him that the men of God mentioned above will not make it to heaven as well.

In his messages on Monday, the pastor said “Thus says the Lord: My servant, will you not be surprise that I go into Redeemed Church and I observe [that there’s no] sheep that I can select?

“That is the reason that I said my message for Adeboye is coming. I had informed him that whatever he likes, he can achieve, but he will not be admitted into my glorious home.

“He himself knew and he wants to start doing rectification process now. Even if he rectifies his ways, those who are dead due to his deceit and hypocrisy, can he revive them?

“How many rectification steps did Reinhard Bonnke took before he died? My servant, I have told him to start putting his house in order, the day of his sleep is near.

“Adeboye and Kumuyi and Oyedepo, I have told them to put their homes in order and be prepared to sleep.

“Write these messages down because my judgment will be powerful in 2020.

“Thus says the Lord: I will send messages to these people to make amendments maybe they are going to organize a big revival/crusade or big lecture.
Read more here
https://sleekgist.com/viral/pastor-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-will-die-soon-without-making-heaven-apostle-okikijesu-2020-prophecy/

Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by donbachi(m): 9:49am On Jan 07, 2020
P.A to GOD on heavenly matters....2020 prophecies..na so one ghanaian prophet talk sey shatta wale go die before d end of 2018..and till date,d young man is living and doing things...wahala dey oo.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by Kingosytex(m): 9:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy These guys are hell bent on turning Christianity to a comedy script.

I never knew that Apostle Paul Okikijesu is God's secretary.

Is Apostle Paul Okikijesu even sure that he himself will make heaven?
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by Davash222(m): 9:56am On Jan 07, 2020
Kingosytex:
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy These guys are hell bent on turning Christianity to a comedy script.

That’s if they’re truly Christians.
Christ-like that’s what Christianity is all about. I doubt if Christ did all these.
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by Drakkernoir: 9:58am On Jan 07, 2020
donbachi:
P.A to GOD on heavenly matters....2020 prophecies..na so one ghanaian prophet talk sey shatta wale go die before d end of 2018..and till date,d young man is living and doing things...wahala dey oo.

No mind the man....na real p.a

Foolish people everywhere..
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by madridguy(m): 10:00am On Jan 07, 2020
grin grin After selling their soul to the devil, they start seeing evil upon evil. Useless man.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by CrazyMan(m): 10:01am On Jan 07, 2020
The Apostle should be more concerned about his own salvation. Whether or not the names he mentioned makes heaven shouldn't be his problem.

He should make heaven first.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by Pana582danielsax(m): 11:08am On Jan 07, 2020
False prophet are everywhere, please beware. Not every garment-looking ministers were generally called into this pilgrimage of soul winning, those pastors and Bishop accusing genuine men of God and wishing them failures, REMOVE THE MOLES FROM YOUR OWN EYES. What the Apostle saw was because of the unclean spirit in him and not God. Please examine yourself first before derailing many from the doctrine.
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by StrikeBack(m): 1:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Funny
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by Bruno3000(m): 5:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Work out ur salvation with fear n trembling. Me I no send any so called m.o.g.
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by Seun(m): 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2020
“Old men will die soon”, said the prophet. And the people replied, “give this man a Nobel prize!”

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by forexcharacter(m): 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2020
SleekGist:
Days after popular men of God in Nigeria released their 2020 prophesies, Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry has come forth with his own, and it is alarming

Apostle Paul Okikijesu  has stated categorically that God disclosed to him that Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG,  Deeper Life Bible Church,Pastor W.F Kumuyi  and Bishop Oyedepo of the Living Faith Church, will die soon.

In what he called part of his 2020 prophesies Okikijesu, added that God told him that the men of God mentioned above will not make it to heaven as well.

In his messages on Monday, the pastor said “Thus says the Lord: My servant, will you not be surprise that I go into Redeemed Church and I observe [that there’s no] sheep that I can select?

“That is the reason that I said my message for Adeboye is coming. I had informed him that whatever he likes, he can achieve, but he will not be admitted into my glorious home.

“He himself knew and he wants to start doing rectification process now. Even if he rectifies his ways, those who are dead due to his deceit and hypocrisy, can he revive them?

“How many rectification steps did Reinhard Bonnke took before he died? My servant, I have told him to start putting his house in order, the day of his sleep is near.

“Adeboye and Kumuyi and Oyedepo, I have told them to put their homes in order and be prepared to sleep.

“Write these messages down because my judgment will be powerful in 2020.

“Thus says the Lord: I will send messages to these people to make amendments maybe they are going to organize a big revival/crusade or big lecture.
Read more here
https://sleekgist.com/viral/pastor-adeboye-oyedepo-kumuyi-will-die-soon-without-making-heaven-apostle-okikijesu-2020-prophecy/

Heavenly race is an individual race and I believe that Judgement belongeth to him, if only we all will start seeking the Holy spirit for direction most of us will see wrong teachings as they advance and we avoid them, any to strengthen us more I have compilation of videos here that will surprise you will the number of humans going to Hell do to mostly wrong doctrine of our up to 90% churches being taught all over pls endeavour to watch these videos till the end and all as well is will amaze you with how we have being mislead, click to watch hellisrealheavenisreal..com
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by Viking007(m): 6:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
Seun:
“Old men will die soon”, said the prophet. And the people replied, “give this man a Nobel prize!”
I think you should create a block option on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by Demaduka(m): 6:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Let mark it, that fellow will die before them. That demon spirit speaking to him will be the one that will strangle that so-called seer not a man of God.
Re: Pastor Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon, Will Not Make Heaven - Okikijesu by IamgratefulLord(f): 11:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Seun:
I pray for you always. Jesus would visit you soon!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Kings Are Gods On Earth Regardless Of Superficial Race Background / Meet The Only Country In The World Without A Single Church. / Saudi Call For The Amendments Of Errors In The Koran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.