Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,025 members, 7,949,461 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:45 AM

NIN Registration!!! Share Your Experiences - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NIN Registration!!! Share Your Experiences (401 Views)

What Act During An Exam Made You Shed Tears? Share Your Experiences / Share Your Experiences Being Flogged in Secondary School / NIMC To Prioritise 2020 UTME/DE Applicants For NIN Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

NIN Registration!!! Share Your Experiences by Eidris01(m): 9:57am On Jan 07, 2020
Today, I accept that, this is a bullshit country!
I registered for NIN since July, 2019. I was given a white slip with no NIN number on it. I was told to come after two weeks for the original slip. Since then, I've been returning to the registration centre for more than five times, but to no avail. Until I was directed to the Headquarters at Alausa Ikeja.
Today upon reaching there, it was really crowded. I asked some of the people about the situation, some said they've been going there since last week, while some said they were there yesterday at 4.00am, yet, not all of them could get it. Some even slept over. Some even complained about the security officers hitting them, I too, witnessed it today.
I'm still there right now with no hope that I'll get the NIN. And I really need it for jamb registration.
Right now, I'm totally devastated.
Re: NIN Registration!!! Share Your Experiences by Diano154715: 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Eidris01:
Today, I accept that, this is a bullshit country!
I registered for NIN since July, 2019. I was given a white slip with no NIN number on it. I was told to come after two weeks for the original slip. Since then, I've been returning to the registration centre for more than five times, but to no avail. Until I was directed to the Headquarters at Alausa Ikeja.
Today upon reaching there, it was really crowded. I asked some of the people about the situation, some said they've been going there since last week, while some said they were there yesterday at 4.00am, yet, not all of them could get it. Some even slept over. Some even complained about the security officers hitting them, I too, witnessed it today.
I'm still there right now with no hope that I'll get the NIN. And I really need it for jamb registration.
Right now, I'm totally devastated.
this 9ja self I ve been trying to get my nin, too but the crowd in laspotech too much,since last 2 weeks I ve been up and doing spending transport fare,somebody told me to type *346# that my nin no will appear but it not working, it cost 20 naira

(1) (Reply)

Learning This Can Fetch You Money While In School / What's The Best Strategy You Ever Used For Jamb / What Is The Grade Point For A Weighted Average Score Of 60% (B)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.