Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,666 members, 7,911,801 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:11 PM

Yet To Be Sworn In Governor Received The 2019 Best Governor Award - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yet To Be Sworn In Governor Received The 2019 Best Governor Award (1295 Views)

Makinde: No Governor Received ₦‎30 Billion, Akpabio just playing politics / Governor Ganduje Named 2018 Sports Loving Governor Award / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yet To Be Sworn In Governor Received The 2019 Best Governor Award by usamali(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2020
Nigeria just recorded a new addition to the seven wonders of the world.

Governor-elect of Bayelsa State, Mr David Lyon, WHO IS YET TO BE SWORN IN, wins best governor of 2019 award. The award was given to him in Bayelsa State.

Re: Yet To Be Sworn In Governor Received The 2019 Best Governor Award by gmo10(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2020
naija I hail o
Re: Yet To Be Sworn In Governor Received The 2019 Best Governor Award by johnkay1(m): 11:24am On Jan 07, 2020
Fake
Re: Yet To Be Sworn In Governor Received The 2019 Best Governor Award by OBUKSBAYELSA: 11:33am On Jan 07, 2020
That's the rubbish NIGER-DELTA is known for, like Lagos is celebrating a motor-park tout, Bayelsa is celebrating an almost unlettered militant. Those celebrating with him are only positioning themselves for the illegal bunkering that will hold sway in the new APC Bayelsa State. We wish them well.
Re: Yet To Be Sworn In Governor Received The 2019 Best Governor Award by usamali(m): 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
johnkay1:
Fake

Confirm before you shout Fake!!!
Re: Yet To Be Sworn In Governor Received The 2019 Best Governor Award by referandum(m): 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
He was awarded pre-humously
Re: Yet To Be Sworn In Governor Received The 2019 Best Governor Award by Wtfork: 5:23pm On Jan 07, 2020
Even LYON knows the doesn't deserve the award .
Such a terrible ass liking organizers watering the ground against his swearing-in.

In his words -
" Not even entering to the office, not being sworn in as the governor, I was awarded the best governor of the year 2019 and that is the work of God,” he said.

“I’m not used to receiving awards, award is not the best – if not you people I would have not taken this award.”

This guy better start taking English classes !

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Biobarakuma Deji Eremienyo Breaking Silence Over Allegedly Forgery Of Certi / I'm Terribly Distressed At The Level Of Carnage / Northern Coalition Petition UK, UN US Over #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.