Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,154 members, 7,913,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 11:37 PM

Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) (3415 Views)

Okada Man Raped Me While On My Menstrual Period, Abia Rape Victim Narrates (Pix) / Ezemmuo Nkanu: Man Raped By Three Ladies In The University Still Traumatized / Male Caterer Robbed, Raped, Arrested And Jailed In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
The most prolific rapist ever caught in Britain, who spent more than a decade luring dozens of intoxicated young men to his apartment before drugging and sexually assaulting them, has been sentenced to life imprisonment after being found guilty in four separate trials.

Reynhard Sinaga was found guilty of 159 counts of sexual offenses against 48 different men, and must serve 30 years before he is considered for parole.

Police said the true number of his victims is likely to have been higher, having found evidence linking him to assaults on as many as 190 different people.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/06/uk/reynhard-sinaga-rapist-life-sentence-scli-gbr-intl/index.html

2 Shares

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Reynhard Sinaga, 36, is believed to have attacked at least 195 men and was convicted of drugging 48 of them and filming himself sexually violating them while they were unconscious in his Manchester flat.

Sinaga, 36, will approach men in the early hours of the morning outside nightclubs in Manchester, striking up a conversation and offering them somewhere to sleep or promising them more alcohol.

Once he had brought them to his flat he would lace their drink with a drug most likely GHB, then film himself raping them while they slept.

Sinaga's attacks only came to light after an 18-year-old victim woke up at 6 a.m. while being assaulted.

The victim managed to fight him off, and crucially was able to grab Sinaga's white iPhone before leaving the apartment.

He went to police, who discovered 3.29 terabytes of graphic material on Sinaga's phone the equivalent to 250 DVDs.

In some cases the assaults lasted hours, with one particular attack taking place for eight hours.

Sinaga's victims, who were often students, were seen snoring and in some cases vomiting while Sinaga raped them, Britain's Crown Prosecution Service said.

When a groggy victim was starting to wake, Sinaga would push them back to the floor to continue his assault, or snatch away his phone to avoid suspicion.

His two phones with 3.29TB of graphic contents of his victims.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Pictures shows his apartment where he raped Dozens of men.

CCTV footage shows Sinaga leaving his apartment to prowl for victims.

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Explorers(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2020
Alcoholic drinks in Sinaga's apartment.

Phones of victims collected as "trophies" by Sinaga

The Factory club and the Fifth nightclub in Manchester where Sinaga watched and picked up men that he later drugged and raped.

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Daviddson(m): 12:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
This has to be a fetish ritual.
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 12:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
Wonders shall Neva cease. Wat a news...The dude is sick more or less. .I think there's more to this his acts as well..Not only is he deriving joy from it, he cud be getting money too( Blackmailing comes to mind) why just students?

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
He should be given a plaque. A lifetime achievement award for this act. Imagine, and he is still a young man.

It's not easy raping a man, he must be very strong to hold a fellow man down and repeatedly rape him
Kudos bro

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by daddytime(m): 12:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
When God dey do something good for humans, we go dey cry disappointment.

Bobrisky could have ended up one of this guys victims if not for his repatriation.

I thank God for Bob's....
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by ojun50(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Notting wey persons no dey read or ear for dis earth

4 Likes

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by donbachi(m): 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Una wey dey drink anyhow,una don hear?
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by kestolove95(m): 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
I was watching d news last nyt on channels and I was like damn...wey toto full area

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by DonFreshmoney(m): 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
kestolove95:
I was watching d news last nyt on channels and I was like damn...wey toto full area

Can you give me your toto

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Stevo35: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
No weapon fashioned against my Anooze shall prosper.

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by SniperSmurf(m): 1:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Prolific gay angry

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Kyllahmc(m): 1:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
See whala
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Riele(f): 1:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
I'm more concerned about the cell he'll be placed in .
Male section ??
Wouldn't it be a ticket to continue his Olosho work ?

5 Likes

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by CuriousX: 2:26pm On Jan 07, 2020
Blood of Zechariah shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Octopusssy(f): 2:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Riele:

Male section ??

He will likely end up the bitch of some supermacho gay prisoner. He will be the 'bottom', having his own anus ravaged severally, till he needs adult diapers.

*shudder embarassed cry
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Nmezor(f): 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Riele:

Male section ??

Abi o, he should be isolated.
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
This is serious !

Hope he will not be raping his fellow prisoners!
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Stonecoldstare1: 3:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
He should be given a plaque. A lifetime achievement award for this act. Imagine, and he is still a young man.

It's not easy raping a man, he must be very strong to hold a fellow man down and repeatedly rape him
Kudos bro
He pretends to be their friend and drugs them. He doesn't rape them when they are conscious

1 Like

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Stonecoldstare1: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
Flexherbal:
This is serious !

Hope he will not be raping his fellow prisoners!
This time, he won't be the one in power instead he will be the bottom bitch of some macho gay gang members
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by falcon01: 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2020
@explorers 3.29 Tetrabytes on an iPhone? What kinda IPhone is that? and I don't think he is foolish enough to save it on I cloud and even if he does so I I cloud storage cant exceed 3 TB sept if he got numerous ID's and with separate storage plans on em.
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by panifid(m): 4:16pm On Jan 07, 2020
Stevo35:
No weapon fashioned against my Anooze shall prosper.
...Hollow points... nasty.....if you know, u know...

1 Like

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Olayinka8793(m): 4:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nothing person no go hear for this world.
wouldn't it have been better if he find a gay partner for himself to enjoy his gay sex in peace and legally since his country allows it?
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by tofolo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
I pity him.

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by NiklauseFred(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
kestolove95:

You go gree give am if him come? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 07, 2020
daddytime:
When God dey do something good for humans, we go dey cry disappointment.

Bobrisky could have ended up one of this guys victims if not for his repatriation.

I thank God for Bob's....

You could have ended up as a victim as well
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by daddytime(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2020
fieryy:

You could have ended up as a victim as well

Nein nein....

Wie gehts?
Re: Man Raped Over 100 Men In 12years, Caught And Jailed For Life In U.k.(Pics) by luminouz(m): 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Damn!!!

undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: The River State Fuel Tanker Accident: / Picture Of Indian Girl That Was Molested / Woman Caught Husband Having S*x With Maid, Cut Off Penis And Cook With Noddles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.