Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,834 members, 7,889,781 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 08:21 PM

Accessbet Officially Unveil Davido As It Brand Ambassador To Compete With Bet9ja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Accessbet Officially Unveil Davido As It Brand Ambassador To Compete With Bet9ja (800 Views)

Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men / Burna Boy Lists 2020 Achievements - No Artiste Can Compete With Him In Africa / Motunrayo Anikulapo Kuti Bares Her Boobs, Dares Women To Compete With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accessbet Officially Unveil Davido As It Brand Ambassador To Compete With Bet9ja by Okoyeaniche(m): 2:21pm On Jan 07, 2020
Nigerian music superstar, Davido, has been given the mantle to be the figure-head for a fast growing betting platform named Access bet.

By this signing, Davido will represent the brand’s image as well as appear in all AccessBET’s marketing campaigns.

In his reaction to the signing, the music super star expressed great delight to collaborate with AccessBET, describing it as one of the best sports betting bookmakers in Nigeria.

“I’m a massive fan of Ronaldo and I also love Boxing, so this partnership brings me closer to the things I have passion for. I am particularly excited to be a part of this new...SEE MORE HERE

1 Share

Re: Accessbet Officially Unveil Davido As It Brand Ambassador To Compete With Bet9ja by IntellectOzone(m): 2:57pm On Jan 07, 2020
Endorsements everywhere shocked shocked shocked
Re: Accessbet Officially Unveil Davido As It Brand Ambassador To Compete With Bet9ja by naijaguy123456(m): 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2020
Chioma don finish this guys money . He’s looking rough now .
Re: Accessbet Officially Unveil Davido As It Brand Ambassador To Compete With Bet9ja by Okoyeaniche(m): 3:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
naijaguy123456:
Chioma don finish this guys money . He’s looking rough now .
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :'

(1) (Reply)

Actress Chikaike Rock Pantless Free Dress / “happy Birthday To A Queen” – Actress, Etinosa Celebrates Her Birthday / IndecentStar Will I Become After Coronavirus Pandemic” – Big Dick Dey Hungry Me.wizk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.