Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,297 members, 7,920,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. (1465 Views)

Happy Sunday Guys. Photos. To my fellow teachers, happy resumptions. / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / Why Aren't Today's Marriages Lasting Like Those Of Our Parents And Forefathers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mr man, men shouldn't teach below university level. Primary and secondary school teachers should be left for women. Go upgrade yourself and get a better career.
Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
crackhaus:
Boy, do not be unfortunate in life. You can get ashawo to fvck for as little as 1000naira if you want.
Comot eye from small pikin and don't be unfortunate in life angry

I can't believe I just read this crap.

the sexual fantasies of pedos is to have sex with children, thus no ashewos can bring such satisfaction. this man could be married with 100wives and never be sexually satisfied unless he quenches his diabolical fantasy. there is only ONE option here: DEATH!!!!

RisenPhoenix:
Mr man, men shouldn't teach below university level. Primary and secondary school teachers should be left for women. Go upgrade yourself and get a better career.

A) keeping this man from teaching kids wont solve his pedo tendencies
B) it has been confirmed countless of times that there are many women sexually abusing children too
Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by crackhaus: 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

the sexual fantasies of pedos is to have sex with children, thus no ashewos can bring such satisfaction. this man could be married with 100wives and never be sexually satisfied unless he quenches his diabolical fantasy. there is only ONE option here: DEATH!!!!
Lol... DEATH grin
Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by blessedvisky(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Amanee:
Op please get out of that school before you get yourself into more problem than you already are in right now...

It's a shame tho, after years of being jobless, you finally got a good job only to allow lust push you out. So poverty is not enough motivation for you to work and starve distractions

My thoughts exactly. His mates are busy revenging the years they lost to poverty and unemployment, he is thinking of an underaged girl

3 Likes

Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
crackhaus:
Lol... DEATH grin

bro, thats the only way to be sure that no innocent children will ever be abused by that sick man.... now imagine if that man lived next to you, would you feel safe knowing that he lust after your kids?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by crackhaus: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, thats the only way to be sure that no innocent children will ever be abused by that sick man.... now imagine if that man lived next to you, would you feel safe knowing that he lust after your kids?
Oh my safety and that of my kids is guaranteed.
He's the one that ought to be extremely worried about his own safety. cheesy
Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by Ladylite: 7:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
cococandy:
This your post is weird sha

And yes children can have boyfriends and girlfriends of their age in the same class with them. Nothing romantic or even in the least bit sexual about it.

Pls go and sit or sleep.

You talk as if you are not aware of the decadence in Nigeria. Anything called boyfriend or girlfriend in this part of the world is sexual.... Movies and music made it so. So stop trying to define what is already stale.

Let's not deceive ourselves
Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Get the man arrested !!!

Fake or real ..
Fucckin pedophile
Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by frozen70(f): 8:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
GodwinBlessed:
Please I need a very serious advice. I am about resigning from my work place. Here is why.
For years now I have been jobless and at home. Last year I relocated to Lagos in search for job. Few months later, I got a teaching job with one of the biggest private schools in the city and the pay is good.
I was assigned to teach primary four. I have been doing my job very fine. But here is my problem.
There is a young girl in my class who is ten years and looks really matured. She is ayebo type. She is very beautiful and I always lust over her.
Whenever she licks her lollipop during break time, I fantasize her sucking my dick. I am always tempted to have sex with this girl but I will consider the consequences and hold myself.
I used to talk dirty with her and she told me she has a boyfriend but she has not had sex before.
Last term her mom called me to keep home lesson for the child but since I know what it might lead to I gave her an excuse and rejected the offer.
I am very close to this girl to the point that other children in the class say I like her more than them.
Since the resumption of this term, I have not gone to school. My employer has been calling me. I lied to him that I am ill and will resume next week.
I am thinking of resigning if that will keep me away from the girl.
please I need advice.

mods help me push it to front page thank you.
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Why not discipline your self, among all the over ripped laddie, it's this minor that you want to use to spoil your future

Try it and you will be jailed and by the time you serve your jail term and come out, the society will reject you

Tell your HM to give you another class and if he refuses then you can resign

That girl is not even aware of whatever stupid discussion you are having with her

You are setting yourself up and she will open up to her parents if her mum starts suspecting her

Better still get a girlfriend you will be bleeping night and morning then by the time you get to school, those silly urge will not come up

The devil wants to use you and you have already passed the common entrance by indulging her into adult discussion

She is a minor run for your life
Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by yeyeosoronga: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
You will die a miserable death and pigs would eat your carcass...
Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
crackhaus:

Oh my safety and that of my kids is guaranteed.
He's the one that ought to be extremely worried about his own safety. cheesy

lol i feel you, sadly in the real world you cant really do much to have him relocate but in Nigeria, his choice would simply be: MOVE or DIE...

Ladylite:
Pls go and sit or sleep.

You talk as if you are not aware of the decadence in Nigeria. Anything called boyfriend or girlfriend in this part of the world is sexual.... Movies and music made it so. So stop trying to define what is already stale.

Let's not deceive ourselves

come on, kids as young as 3/4yrs old would be called gf/bf just because they like playing together... and there is nothing sexual about it

1 Like

Re: I Need Advice From Parents And Fellow Teachers. by crackhaus: 6:54am On Jan 09, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

lol i feel you, sadly in the real world you cant really do much to have him relocate but in Nigeria, his choice would simply be: MOVE or DIE...
The more nerve racking thing about this entire scenario is that while this OP is talking about his desires and keeping the spotlight on himself...in the real world however, paedophiles are not so easy to detect.
They could very well be living right next to you for years and you will never know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Forfeited Her Medical School Admission For Love, Now She's Treated Unfairly. / Did I Overreact To My Wife Wickedness? / See REAL REASONS Why Women Deny Their Husbands Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.