Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,924 members, 7,909,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 04:53 AM

Sinach And Ada Make The List Of Top 20 Nigerian Music Videos Of The Decade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sinach And Ada Make The List Of Top 20 Nigerian Music Videos Of The Decade (360 Views)

Sinach Shares First Picture Of Her Baby To Celebrate Christmas / Sinach Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage / Sinach, Joe Egbu With Pastor Chris At Sharon Oyakhilome's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sinach And Ada Make The List Of Top 20 Nigerian Music Videos Of The Decade by Nabenj(f): 5:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
I like to call them the "Gospel Power Sisters" as I fondly call my little daughter "AdaSinach".

Sinach and Ada have been such a blessing to the body of Christ with their anointed songs and it's no surprise that they make the top 20 songs of the Decade.

This list was collated using the number of YouTube views each music video has, so it's clear for everyone to see.

Sinach's "Waymaker" was number 2 Nigerian YouTube video of the Decade with 136 million views. Her second video "I know who I am" came in number 17 with 68.5 million views while Ada's "Only you Jesus" was at 20 with 56 million views.

Fantastic! Well done girls!

If you haven't seen any of these videos, you can check them out now:

https://tripleeforum..com/2020/01/sinach-and-ada-make-list-of-top-20.html

Re: Sinach And Ada Make The List Of Top 20 Nigerian Music Videos Of The Decade by bewla(m): 6:36pm On Jan 07, 2020
u say

(1) (Reply)

Daily Prophetic Prayers And Word Of God / Prophet Odumeje (#thelionhimself) Latest Style Of Dance (rolling On The Floor) / If God Cannot Do It, Let It Remain Undone. Absolute Dependence On God Is...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.