Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,670 members, 7,882,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon And Won't Make Heaven..... Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon And Won't Make Heaven..... Prophet (749 Views)

Peter Obi Meets Adeboye, Oyedepo At PFN Summit In Bayelsa (Photos) / Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? / Coronavirus: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Okonkwo, Adeyemi, Others Hold Online Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon And Won't Make Heaven..... Prophet by DSoj(m): 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
“Thus says the Lord: My servant, will you not be surprised that I go into Redeemed Church and I observe [that there’s no] sheep that I can select?

“That is the reason that I said my message for Adeboye is coming. I had informed him that whatever he likes, he can achieve, but he will not be admitted into my glorious home.

“He himself knew and he wants to start doing rectification process now. Even if he rectifies his ways, those who are dead due to his deceit and hypocrisy, can he revive them?
-
“Adeboye and Kumuyi and Oyedepo, I have told them to put their homes in order and be prepared to sleep.

“Write these messages down because my judgment will be powerful in 2020.

“Thus says the Lord: As distinguished and famous as they are, will you not be surprised that they will not be admitted into My Home, if they refuse/failed to change?”

Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon And Won't Make Heaven..... Prophet by opportunes: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
fake prophet everywhere cheesy
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon And Won't Make Heaven..... Prophet by MightySparrow: 6:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmm. Prophet !!!!!!
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon And Won't Make Heaven..... Prophet by bewla(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
fame na ogala
Re: Adeboye, Oyedepo, Kumuyi Will Die Soon And Won't Make Heaven..... Prophet by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
We aff heard angry

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: Buhari Recommends Matawalle's Strategy For Other Governors / Work Begins On The Open Manhole On Idumota Bridge After Dare Art Alade Drew The / Theodore Orji As Finished Abia But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.