Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,240 members, 7,967,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 09:01 PM

How To Find A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Find A Man (238 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Find A Man by Manicle: 8:37pm On Jan 07, 2020
The driver in the bus I am (who can barely speak a word in English) was holding a paper and typing a number on his phone while speeding on Ilesa - Ibadan express way. I warned him to stop that. He turned to me (bus was still in high speed) and said 'do you think this is my first time of driving?'

Few minutes later, our bus went past an accident scene along the same express way where an 18 seaters bus was consuming with fire and people where gathered around it. Tendencies are high that the passengers were burning in that fire.

When travelling, no matter how desperate you are to get to your destination, you won't want to be sitting in a car with a driver who is speeding at 160KM/H, viewing his WhatsApp status and replying chats.

So why the desperateness in going I to a relationship with a man without carefully observing his leadership skills, his spiritual soundness or the quality of his dream?

Now, I get it that our society painted singleness at 25 and above as a misfortune. Ladies who are 30 and single or guys who are 25 and married look like something is wrong somewhere.

T L Osborn was 19 and his wife was 18 when they got married. Genevieve Nnaji and Oprah Winfrey are both successful and still single.

As a 21st century, 3rd decade human, you should be the last person to give all that as excuse to falling victim of these lies. You rock your world, and ain't nobody gonna make you feel abnormal for being you.

More so, you are too educated to trade wisdom for a societal status quo that sees from a highly illogical and sentimental point of view.

So don't let the pressure of those lies lead you to to jump into a life long journey with just anybody.

The lion is king of the jungle not because of it's size. And a lioness that marries a dog has either lost it's sense of identity or has assumed that anything that has four legs, two jaws and hairy skin is a lion.

#LetUsThink

If you ever have a question or need advise, feel free to chat me up on WhatsApp: 08137884995

(1) (Reply)

2019 Was The Year Of EFCC Vs YAHOO BOYS / Why Are Real Suitors Scarce / Looking For A God Fearing Lady For A Serious Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.