Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,796 members, 7,882,780 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa (5245 Views)

Cows Take Over The Gate Of Presidential Villa - Reno Omokri Shares Photo / Photos Of Tinubu At APC Meeting Earlier Today Surface Online Amidst Ffk's Claims / Buhari In A Cheerful Mood With His Grandchildren At The Presidential Villa. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa by iluvdonjazzy: 12:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tinubu you came late
Re: See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa by agadez007(m): 3:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Commentor:
The man that brought even more development to Lagos.

But for him Eko would have been like Abidjan.
Did you just mention Abidjan,you think Lagos is better than Abidjan?

Re: See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa by Commentor: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
agadez007:
Did you just mention Abidjan,you think Lagos is better than Abidjan?

You can fool your likes.

If I hadn't been to Ivory Coast I would have been thinking otherwise.
Re: See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa by bluefilm: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tinubu: Chineke meee!!!
Re: See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa by oyatz(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you really know the last statement, why don't you let God have his final say?

Why trying to play God in the destiny of Tinubu?

Afolabimills:
Oju yobo d greedy drug Baron jagaban of corruption in Africa don't worry sir soon u n ur likes will know of a fact all man shall reap what he sow n all powers belong to God who rules in d affairs of men
Re: See This Photo Of Tinubu At The Presidential Villa by JonDon12: 10:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tinubu: Aaaha. What are you still doing here. Its 2023. Na My Turn Nah

Mallam: Dan Buro Uba Shege. Wallahi Tallahi If u no get out from here....

Tinubu: Aiye Mi O

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Visited Aba For The First Time / Why Secession Is Not The Solution To Nigeria's Problem / Transformation Agenda Of GEJ: The Jos Airport Example (Modified With More Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.