Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,807 members, 7,912,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:49 AM

My Horrible Experience With A Transport Company - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Horrible Experience With A Transport Company (916 Views)

My Horrible Experiences of Bikepooling With Women / COVID-19: New Sitting Arrangement In A Bus In Edo By Local Transport Company / OAU Student Drag Racing on Xmas Day Dies In Horrible Crash (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience With A Transport Company by adaperry25: 11:51pm On Jan 07, 2020
It was on 6th January 2020..i was at bolande oshodi with my plenty load and many touts or I'll call them sales rep rushed me and cajoled me to board their buses. To get comfort and avoid stress, I went for the most expensive bus, IZUCHUKWU TRANSPORT company which was quite New and had AC and charging port..I quickly paid 6300 to ABA as against 4700 other buses without those facilities were charging.we all paid to the driver and he's even owing me N100 balance grin

They also collected N500 to put my load in the boot . We left Lagos at 8.30pm and the driver put on a movie in the mini television inside the bus. We were all feeling hot inside the bus and told the driver to put on the AC but he ignored us all till we got to our destination. We shouted to high heavens but driver and the conductor paid deaf ears. No explanation, no apologies all in their selfish bid to save money. That was the beginning of our woes.

We got to Onitsha and my load in the boot was about to be given to someone else even though I labelled it. I had to come down and spoke up before it was returned back to the boot.

We were all grumbling about the hot atmosphere inside the bus until we got to owerri. Then the driver stopped along akachi junction at about 6am.he told us he wants to transfer us to another bus because he wants to go catch some sleep. Can you imagine that?? It was not Dawn yet..what if we were attacked? What about the money we paid that our final destination was ABA.. The driver paid us deaf ears and had the guts to say they'll still get passengers tomorrow despite the fact we told them it's not how proper business ethics are done. We waited for about an hour till another luxurious bus, "young shall grow motors" came and we were transferred

It just shows the typical Nigerian situation..we were defrauded in broad daylight and the driver was proud of his illegal act.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Transport Company by adaperry25: 12:00am On Jan 08, 2020
Lalasticlala mods fp please
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Transport Company by Topxcel: 12:09am On Jan 08, 2020
The management of ds company better look into d well-being of their drivers.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Transport Company by MiamiePizza(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Without videos and picture proofs it'll look like a blackmail(I don't think its not).
Next time, try get some evidence even if it's lil.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Transport Company by Tocheagle(m): 12:48am On Jan 08, 2020
If i want to travel by road. I always go with GIG or ABC. Others na wash
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Transport Company by adaperry25: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2020
PIC of when when the driver stopped at Owerri and we were stranded

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Transport Company by doubleZ88(m): 3:10pm On Mar 18, 2021
Young Shall Grow or Ezenwata is a plus for me anytime cos these transport companies are notorious for this act and they delibrately do that. the moment ur money enters their hands forget it. there might be every possibility that u will not get to your destination

(1) (Reply)

Black Friday At Kwata Junction,where A Shuttle Was Hit By Trailer / Goodluck Jonathan Agbor Railway Complex (video) / No Words From Turkey Embassy For 2 Months Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.