Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,425 members, 7,884,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) (3438 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / Girl, 4 Dies After Gran Gave Her Half A Bottle Of Whiskey While Mum Watched / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by Explorers(m): 5:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Tenerife, Spain Canary Islands.

This is the nail-biting moment a toddler was seen scaling the outside of a block of flats while her 'mother was in the shower'.

The little girl appears to climb out a window before walking along the narrow ledge in Playa Paraiso, Tenerife.

She scurries towards the apartment's balcony while brushing her left hand on the wall for support.

The unnamed child reaches a railing around the veranda and sits down on it, as she is filmed from a neighbouring apartment complex.

Rather than climbing over the balcony to safety, the toddler starts to go back the way she came.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDdzq9C3V4s

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7861031/Toddlers-death-defying-walk-tiny-ledge-Tenerife-tower-block.html

2 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by atikubaba(m): 5:12am On Jan 08, 2020
shocked
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by MetaPhysical: 5:17am On Jan 08, 2020
Thank God there is a ledge to support that baby. Can you imagine.

Where is the mother? That apt is not child proof. This cant happen in Nigeria. Many many episodes before we got here this child would have acquired lessons learnt through abara, iko, atori and igbadi Tier I, igbadi Tier II and igbadi Developer Stage.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by ghettokid1(m): 5:29am On Jan 08, 2020
Pikin wey sabi!
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by ghettokid1(m): 5:31am On Jan 08, 2020
The scene is too scary though! If na nigeria baby now, the rest could have been history

2 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by PlaysNigeria: 5:37am On Jan 08, 2020
shocked I can't believe mmy eyes, result of poor architecture,
What would be your respond if you are the dad and you filmed this. "While mummy is singing in the shower" Lol

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by RoyalBlu(f): 5:51am On Jan 08, 2020
This got my heart racing. OMG.

Should I say thank God the person who filmed this didn't scream out loud? That would have destabilized the kid.

Kids!!!!!!!!!! Their level of curiosity can be so awful sometimes.

This style of building is a no no.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by Chriswazo(m): 5:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmm mm! Hmmmm mmmm MMM

undecided
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Though i haven't giving birth as i don't even have a girlfriend now but there is no day i don't think of the life i want my kids to live.

Every house i will buy or build in the future will be bought with the consideration of the safety of my children.

Even the cars will be bought with the consideration of the safety of my kids.

God forbid i stay in a house like this, it's going to be over my dead body.

This video sent chills down my body.

Her guardian angel was with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Wow, I hope she doesn't fall off the ledge

Scary Movie shocked
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by domido(m): 6:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Damn scary.... Meeeeenn
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by APOPTOSIS: 6:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Naaa waaàaa.
Na Benin Man Pikin be that
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Brave girl.
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by sisisioge: 7:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Chinekeme! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

But them for get burglary proof fa.
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by logon599: 7:09am On Jan 08, 2020
The person who filmed this epitomizes everything that is wrong with this day and social media age. A child's life is in the balance and all you could think of doing to help is to video it. If the child had died then tell me ONE single benefit of your video. He probably thinks the child may fall off so he's already looking forward to going viral on social media. That's all we care for today. Why not rush over to the other building with a blanket or something and stand underneath incase the child falls off while you send someone else to go into the apartment and alert the mom to try luring the child to safety? Is that not a more HUMANE thing to do? When did we stop becoming HUMAN because of damn social media likes?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by tillaman(m): 7:20am On Jan 08, 2020
sad
Which kind pikin be this Nitori olorun abi Shey make your momma no bathe again ni
They suppose put this one for inside room wey dem barricade well well, that’s the best habitat for this kind pikin
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by cococandy(f): 9:49am On Jan 08, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

This picture gave me goosebumps
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by CHoccolaTE: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Where is the mother? That apt is not child proof. This cant happen in Nigeria. Many many episodes before we got here this child would have acquired lessons learnt through abara, iko, atori and igbadi Tier I, igbadi Tier II and igbadi Developer Stage.

Lol
I don't even know their meanings but it made me laugh grin

2 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by CHoccolaTE: 10:02am On Jan 08, 2020
It doesn't look like this is the first time the little girl is going on that ledge
She was too fast and not cautious at all as if she is used to the route.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by Nmezor(f): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Way too scary shocked Damn am beginning to imagine things sef...Kids and adventure no be here.
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by tck2000(m): 10:06am On Jan 08, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2020
logon599:
The person who filmed this epitomizes everything that is wrong with this day and social media age. A child's life is in the balance and all you could think of doing to help is to video it. If the child had died then tell me ONE single benefit of your video. He probably thinks the child may fall off so he's already looking forward to going viral on social media. That's all we care for today. Why not rush over to the other building with a blanket or something and stand underneath incase the child falls off while you send someone else to go into the apartment and alert the mom to try luring the child to safety? Is that not a more HUMANE thing to do? When did we stop becoming HUMAN because of damn social media likes?
Lol dude don't be dumb ... That's the best they could do. It's safer not to alarm the child or move close to him/her. Any attempt to rescue the child might have sent him into panic mode and the worse might happen.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by adefemi007(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Watching this alone sends cold down my balls
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by oseiwe(m): 10:53am On Jan 08, 2020
This is one of the reasons for burglary protectors in nigerian homes. The thought is scary
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:10am On Jan 08, 2020
Happy we are not reading any stories that touch the heart right now.
Thank God for life.

Pheewww shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:14am On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Nmezor:
Way too scary shocked Damn am beginning to imagine things sef...Kids and adventure no be here.
[/s]
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:15am On Jan 08, 2020
super man loading
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by PresidentAde(m): 11:22am On Jan 08, 2020

The design of that building is not safe for nursing mother's & children....
I believe the interior of that flat needs to be looked at, there must have been a stool, table or chair by that window which that baby used to elevate himself & access the window....
or the window design could be very low & without some form of guard or protector to prevent access to infants & pets....
either way the parents were foolish & lucky at same time....
The children of these days are Daredevils !!!.. nothing is impossible for thier brains
Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by Flexherbal(m): 12:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Our eyes should always be on our kids!

1 Like

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by logon599: 1:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Lol dude don't be dumb ... That's the best they could do. It's safer not to alarm the child or move close to him/her. Any attempt to rescue the child might have sent him into panic mode and the worse might happen.

You don't call people dumb when you don't know them, just because you're online. Pls note and understand this.

Which panic mode if two sensible people quietly position under the child with a blanket, atleast with the people under you've increased the chances of survival in the event of a slip off by at least 70% . If you decide to do nothing and the child still slips off her chances of survival are less than 3% from that height. And yes there's every possibility the child can slip off either ways when she's not a gymnast or professional stuntperson.

2 Likes

Re: Scary Moment Toddler Walks On 5th Floor Wall Ledge Of While Mum In Shower(Video) by Babacele: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
O boy! my hairs stood on edge ! she is lucky the house has such allowance.....Spain again,? Julien is still in my memory.
Explorers:
Tenerife, Spain Canary Islands.

This is the nail-biting moment a toddler was seen scaling the outside of a block of flats while her 'mother was in the shower'.

The little girl appears to climb out a window before walking along the narrow ledge in Playa Paraiso, Tenerife.

She scurries towards the apartment's balcony while brushing her left hand on the wall for support.

The unnamed child reaches a railing around the veranda and sits down on it, as she is filmed from a neighbouring apartment complex.

Rather than climbing over the balcony to safety, the toddler starts to go back the way she came.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDdzq9C3V4s

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7861031/Toddlers-death-defying-walk-tiny-ledge-Tenerife-tower-block.html

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Ranked The Seventh With Largest Population In The World / Adorable Photos Of World’s Smallest Woman And Her Husband / My 27-year-old Wife Used 51 Bottles Of Aboniki Balm. See Where She Robs It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.