Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,426 members, 7,884,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:23 PM

You Are Not Totally Free Until You Are Financially Free - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Are Not Totally Free Until You Are Financially Free (439 Views)

Financial Freedom Enlightenment: Become Financially Free Through MailDrops (MD) / Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel, Has Been Totally Transformed (Photos) / 5 Signs That You Would Financially Successful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are Not Totally Free Until You Are Financially Free by dollareffect(m): 6:30am On Jan 08, 2020
You are not totally free until you are financially free.

The best time to start saving is January.

How do you save.

You should investi-save.
===================

That is my new term. We are not in the era of saving again. We are in the age of passive income. And investment is one of the ways to financial freedom.

In my recent experience with Nigeria banks, I discovered that our bank are not helping us to save. Rather they attracted us to collect our money so that they can show us how to share it with them
How do I mean?

Banks have divice 101 means to withdraw your money without having to visit the bank through technology.

Can I have a witness?

You recharge without going to the bank, you pay other bills, buy food, Jumia order, dstv electricity bill and other utility bills are paid in your boxers without going to the bank.

My experience.
When I was serving 3 years ago, I took a leap to buy insurance policy. So I save about 10$ monthly from my $50 monthly Alawi.
===================
Sorry I'm speaking in dollars. That is the new realm. 2020 is the year I choose to save in dollars. If you like to follow me to be rich in dollars LET GO.

Lemme continue my insurance story.

I save $10 monthly for 2 years. Toward the end of last year I asked my insurance office how much is my balance he told me the balance and I was shocked.

It was no different from the exact figure I stopped.

I remembered if I'd been on the street if mile one selling pure water with the money, I would have been able to secure a caravan shop in PH with the gain (ROI).

Or if I had bought bread with the money and give to mama alakara, she would probably be giving me daily income from the investment as low as 90 cent.

How do you investi-save?

It means you save while your money works for you.

You can get the ROI daily weekly or monthly.

I'm this journey of 2020.
My goal is to make you happy, and help you make more money while you do what you are doing before in a different way.

As to this I want to start the journey with 100 people.
Join this link.
https:///F4TkHEZw82H9y0ElKHWNfv

To start your dollar saving journey, I have present a $10 daily challenge to you. The idea is to help you hit at least 10 dollars daily savings. Do you accept the challenge. Click on the link and join the group.

Tobinigeria
©2020

(1) (Reply)

Before You Venture Into Bakery Business Know The Success Secrets / Zoom Named One Of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces For 2020 / 4 Reliable Tips For Quickly Moving Inventory Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.