Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,356 members, 7,920,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:58 AM

Importers Of Fairly Used Laptops - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Importers Of Fairly Used Laptops (707 Views)

Looking For Importers Of Refurbished Or Used Laptops / How Do I Start Biz Of Importing Fairly Used Laptops / Let's buy your UK Used and Nigeria Used Laptops ( Terms and Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importers Of Fairly Used Laptops by shellicon(m): 12:35am On Dec 04, 2010
pls can anyone give the address of were to get any of the importersĀ of fairly used laptopsĀ  in Port harcourt and in lagos.
Re: Importers Of Fairly Used Laptops by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 05, 2010
I can provide u with information on how to get a laptop in Nigeria for as low as N5,000, Impossible!! No it is for real.For more info pls contact me on 08132814809.

(1) (Reply)

Be Warned! Come and Read this..Urgent!!!! / In Need A Fairly Used Hp Or Compaq Mini Laptop To Buy / 7" Tablet Pc For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.