Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,710 members, 7,892,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude (104347 Views)

EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
damtan:
Can artificial earthquake be induced? I don't trust US at all
I like your sense of reasoning
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by kayjay69(m): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you think their missiles are lame, then you are merely a jester. Iran have highly capable missiles that can hit US bases all around the middle east. Yesterday's event was a drill, they missed on purpose and I can imagine those US soldiers shitting their pants. Mind you the missiles were not intercepted, that tells you they knew what they were doing.

Agreed the US would overrun Iran in a conventional head to head warfare. The US has the upper hand primarily because of the weapons they have at their disposal, similar weapons they prevented Iran from procuring from the likes of Russia and China over the years.

But just like the US had the upper hand against Vietnam and North Korea, I remind you that War is ALL about the cost you are prepared to pay to win.

Word of caution again, and this applies to just about any situation, do not fight with a man or country that does not have much to lose. Iranians from history have been a proud people, they are not cowards and I can assure you that the war, if it happens, will have a totally different outcome from the one you expect even as you sit on your sofa with your popcorn, to cheer the US as you tune into western mass media.

If war were to happen, innocents will die. The elites will take care of themselves and the rich will only get richer as a result of all this.

Spread love NOT war.

[quote author=Biafrarep post=85612211][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by DaBullIT(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
the crash and the earthquake is not a coincidence
emp and darpa

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by opomulero(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
is this coincidence or hand of God or man made earthquake....cos me i no understanding again o

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by zoezoelogistics(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
It is well with our world.

In the face of this hullabaloos, I would like to say this:

what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by tityboi: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
Trumpquake

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by xelly: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:
Iran is innocent. Trump is d aggressor, but just because its Iran no one cares.

Why would Usa just assassinate the general of a country just like that because they feel they have the power to do so.

How would u invite ur enemy for peace talks on neutral soil then assassinate him. That's wrong.

Trump said the General was heading for a meeting to discuss terrorism and how to kill Americans, uptil now he hasn't been able to show proof of how he made that assertion.

But the Iraqi government have proof if him phoning in requesting they aid to settle the problem between the US saudi and Iran. That's why the general was in Iraq at the first place.

This is the second time the USA is peddling on lies, the Iraq war and invasion was based on a lie, now the Iran war another lie, and they are using the press to promote false hood. Just because every country has his or her interests at heart they are either keeping quiet or supporting America.

Anyone reading this and supporting trump, so its OK for Nigeria to launch an airstrike from Nigeria to Ghana without ghanas permission just to harm there enemies, in international law that's extremely illegal as u are going against a country's sovereignty.

This is how dictatorship starts, from people keeping quiet.

US assassinated Terrorist in Charge not a General.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by vaca1: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

Why would Usa just assassinate the general of a country just like that because they feel they have the power to do so.

How would u invite ur enemy for peace talks on neutral soil then assassinate him. That's wrong.

Trump said the General was heading for a meeting to discuss terrorism and how to kill Americans, uptil now he hasn't been able to show proof of how he made that assertion.

But the Iraqi government have proof if him phoning in requesting they aid to settle the problem between the US saudi and Iran. That's why the general was in Iraq at the first place.

This is the second time the USA is peddling on lies, the Iraq war and invasion was based on a lie, now the Iran war another lie, and they are using the press to promote false hood. Just because every country has his or her interests at heart they are either keeping quiet or supporting America.

Anyone reading this and supporting trump, so its OK for Nigeria to launch an airstrike from Nigeria to Ghana without ghanas permission just to harm there enemies, in international law that's extremely illegal as u are going against a country's sovereignty.

Assassinated a terrorist who has claimed innocent lives

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Lugianostar(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
They rather retreat now or blame themselves forever!!!

Iran can never match the US in any where.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by alphaNomega: 6:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

You really think the security agencies act on "feelings"?

When you are mature enough, I will enlighten you.

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Biafrarep(m): 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
ajbf:
Iranian commercial plane crashed few hours ago with about 180 people perished.

Are you sure we read the same news??
The one I read stated Ukrainian commercial flight and you said yours is what again, Iran??
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by powerblaze(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
damtan:

Tesla the scientist built artificial earthquake, even artificial hurricane .. USA government took over his work.

So yes. You can do an artificial earthquake anywhere on earth..

Read about HARRP

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by KingK0ng: 6:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Iran should heed the warning signs of God ..they fired their lame missiles on American bases and had a plane crash and earthquake hours apart ..

You really believe this is an act of God?? You would be amazed how much they don’t show or tell you on TV.
Earthquakes are made in the lab, have been for a while.. plane crash, coincidence?

Wakey wakey!
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by GamalNasser: 6:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingK0ng:

You really believe this is an act of God?? You would be amazed how much they don’t show or tell you on TV.
Earthquakes are made in the lab, have been for a while.. plane crash, coincidence?

Wakey wakey!

I know alot about HAARP and Tectonic weapons more than you think but all in all Iran is an enemy of God and they shall be dealt with

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by dazzlingd(m): 7:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
I've heard of conspiracy theories that natural disasters can be influenced using advanced alien technologies...
Could this be a sign

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Cousin9999: 7:14pm On Jan 08, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Jimi24: 7:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
damtan:

Since the 70s Russia and US have been researching it. There is even a treaty against using earthquake stimulating technology against each other. I imagine it might be possible that seismic technology could be adapted to create dangerous resonance frequencies at junctions between tectonic plates

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Nature8(m): 7:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mightymanna:
Many Nigerians think that a war between US and Iran will just be between the two countries theh don't know that a war time is an opportunity for many rivals to settle their score, Israel might decided to settle their Score with Palestine Egypt and Syria, Pakistan and India might flex their military muscles, Biafra will use the opportunity to secede from Nigeria, Anglophone Cameron will resist North Korea will attack South Korean
China will settle South China disputes with Japan.

They can't attack Mainland America but for Sure Small countries like UAE, Kuwait, Israel and Qatar will be the Battle ground for housing American Troops

True sha
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by engrchykae(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Horus:

HAARP
even hurricane and tsunami can be induced

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Nature8(m): 7:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
keleto:
Any country attacking Israel will be dealt 'strongest blow': Netanyahu
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyhahu warned that his country would strike back hard against anyone who attacked it, as he reiterated his support for the US killing of Soleimani.

"Whoever tries to attack us will be dealt the strongest blow," Netanyahu said in Jerusalem.

He said that Israel "stands completely" beside US President Donald Trump's decision, saying Trump should be congratulated for acting "swiftly, boldly and resolutely".

Khamenei and Trump react to Iranian missile attacks
Spain says it has withdrawn some of its troops from Ira

Source or adonbelivit
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by tck2000(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Funny enough people didn't read the article. It was said that the earthquake hit 30 miles from the site. 30 miles 30 miles.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by jaxxy(m): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mightymanna:
Many Nigerians think that a war between US and Iran will just be between the two countries theh don't know that a war time is an opportunity for many rivals to settle their score, Israel might decided to settle their Score with Palestine Egypt and Syria, Pakistan and India might flex their military muscles, Biafra will use the opportunity to secede from Nigeria, Anglophone Cameron will resist North Korea will attack South Korean
China will settle South China disputes with Japan.

They can't attack Mainland America but for Sure Small countries like UAE, Kuwait, Israel and Qatar will be the Battle ground for housing American Troops

So during the Iraq war which other nations started to settle scores arround the world? Nobody likes war, Besides ur last paragraph Ur assumptions are largely incorrect.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by jaxxy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

Do u realize the us has several lawful bases in Iraq which have been under attack by ghosts since u obviously can’t see its Iran backed groups and of which one of such attacks killed a us contractor. So is that one legal to attack the us bases? Since Ure preaching about legality and illegality and international law.

Anybody who calls Iran innocent is not a sincere person.

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by thinksquad(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
18 “And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. 19 For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken: ‘Surely in that day there shall be a great [e]earthquake in the land of Israel, 20 so that the fish of the sea, the birds of the heavens, the beasts of the field, all creeping things that creep on the earth, and all men who are on the face of the earth shall shake at My presences

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by AutoshalomUSA: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Horus:

HAARP
Aha Someone is actually paying attention ! Their tech
Is second to none . This technology can cause heavy rains, droughts, hot suns, cold winters , earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, etc . Just about any geological condition can be altered or induced by this technology.
Nah DARPA be the biggest technology Monster to ever exist .

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by ibinaboonline: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Misinformation. Its near the nuclear site. Not the nuclear site. Na wa o
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by AutoshalomUSA: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Funny enough people didn't read the article. It was said that the earthquake hit 30 miles from the site. 30 miles 30 miles.
Lol It is !
However , proper preparation prevents poor performance. Calibration is always done before using
any type of precision equipment or device .

Hope you get the idea .
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by luluman: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
MarrisManah:
A coincidence..?
NEMESIS

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Parablesonmarble: 10:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
gotnel:

Your reasoning is not offline. The issue is more than we are looking at it

I only hope its as offline as you think. It being off the course is best for everyone. I just would have loved it if you enlighten me about the broader scope of things so I'll be wiser in contributing at other times. I can only say the much I know or think. Thanks.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Insectkiller: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
ajbf:
In Tehran, Iranian capital, commercial plane crashed few hours ago with about 180 people perished.

It's a sign of how devilish they are and God himself is ready to strike them down..

They don't knw ur (Trump) backbone whenever u brag.. God is with you..
Victory is sure, even without fighting d shitholes

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Mrexcell(m): 11:17pm On Jan 08, 2020

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.