Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,926 members, 7,883,244 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? (1655 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Fruit To Eat In Public / Best Way Of Discovering The Genuineness Of A Girl's Beauty / Feck And Fork? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by Ikejaboy: 2:00am On Dec 04, 2010
When I was in secondary boarding school, we were made to use cutlery when eating eba. Now that I am a full grown adult I am still doing the same. My friends have been yabbing me about it but I dont see anything wrong with it.

Does it take away from the taste? Do you enjoy it more by hand? Is it sanitary? What does etiquette dictate? Abeg, let me know what you think. . .

Ikejaboy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 04, 2010
Is not bad at all my brother-even if you use the turning stick to eat' dat means you remember home.
Re: What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by WackyJ1(m): 5:12am On Dec 04, 2010
Yes i prefer Fork. I even chew the eba
Re: What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by strangerf: 5:56am On Dec 04, 2010
The best thing is not to eat eba at all
Eba is bad

East Ifokore instead, way better
Re: What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by DamiKhojie(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2010
Unless I was at an event I've always used my hands it makes it taste better grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by WackyJ1(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2010
DamiKhojie:

Unless I was at an event I've always used my hands it makes it taste better grin
haba how is that one possible
Re: What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by Ikejaboy: 1:46pm On Dec 04, 2010
I will try using spoon. I think it may even be better, at least I can pack plenty soup and meat each time I attack my plate.

Ikejaboy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by WackyJ1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
Ikejaboy:

I will try using spoon. I think it may even be better, at least I can pack plenty soup and meat each time I attack my plate.

Ikejaboy
Correct Boy
Re: What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:25pm On Dec 04, 2010
mehn am not a buti gal o , but if i gat my nails did i use fork but if not i like to throw in d air wiv my hands and grab it

eyinmba style hehehe , children dont try dis at home or else u ns go suffocate oo grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by snthesis(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2010
Hands tops cutlery bigtime on ebbs.
Our forefathers dat created eba no create fork joinAm
Re: What Is The Best Way To Eat Eba? With Fork Or By Hand? by Ikejaboy: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2010
I think they probably made us to use fork in boarding house, in secondary school because we did not have water readilly available to wash our hands before eating. I guess health hazard or something.
Anyway, quick update: I wacked a complete bowl of poundi this afternoon with Egusi (okporoko, shaki, beef and chicken with crayfish included) with my hands and all I can say is that it was SHEGE!!! grin

www.nigerianchannel.com

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Militants ISIS Ready For America As They Plan To Attack U.S Citizens / Shocking Photos Of 35 Year Old Man Getting Married To A 6year Old Child / Top 10 Worst Natural Disasters Of 21st Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.