Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,845 members, 7,909,183 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Are There Any Other Penalties Attached To Missing The Monthly Clearance? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Are There Any Other Penalties Attached To Missing The Monthly Clearance? (925 Views)

What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance / Nysc Monthly Clearance. / Check Your Monthly Clearance Status - Serving Corps Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are There Any Other Penalties Attached To Missing The Monthly Clearance? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm currently suffering from a disease called hemorrhoid which causes discomfort & makes sitting unbearable for me at the moment. I'm a batch C corps member who's to newly report to my PPA on 6th January but I couldn't due to my health. I have no issue with the Principal of my PPA as he seems to understand my situation. Some of my luggages are kept at my PPA which I left there after leaving the Orientation Camp. Many advised me to call my LGI and explain to him, which I did & the response from him, at first, was "You're only doing your & I believe you know the penalties involved". Of course, I didn't expect him to believe every excuse given by each corps member. So, I forwarded a text message to him & he responded as shown below. If our roads are that good, I wouldn't mind travelling but the pot-holes on the road are likely to make the travelling (Ogun-Kwara) a hell for me.

Other than non-payment of this month's allowance & two months' service extension, what other things would I face?

Thanks in anticipation.

Lalasticlala, you can help too.

Re: Are There Any Other Penalties Attached To Missing The Monthly Clearance? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Apart from what u mentioned, there's no other penalty, you might not be giving the 2 month extension, since you have a valid reason for missing it. Just provide your medical reports and bills to nysc.

1 Like

Re: Are There Any Other Penalties Attached To Missing The Monthly Clearance? by meum: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
I hope you know the medical report must be from a government hospital?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Run A Business As A Copper From Home During This Corona Virus Crisis / Apply For The Master Card -EDC Transformimg Nigerian Youths Program / BREAKING: [VIDEO] 5 Dead, 7 Injured As Bus Taking UNIUYO Students To NYSC Camp c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.