Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks (73096 Views)

Idara Gold Reposts Same Biafran Picture That Made DSS Arrest Her / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by stanisbaratheon: 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
So many of his rights were violated. He should Sue for damages, and also demand public apology from the dull buhari's daughter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Christcastro77(m): 5:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
This is what I like to hear
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Coldie(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
This news needs to go far. This guy needs to be compensated. This is very bad. 10weeks just like that no sorry no anything.

This is sad

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Coldie(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
So many of his rights were violated. He should Sue for damages, and also demand public apology from the dull buhari's daughter.
But she didn't order his arrest neither was she involved in the matter
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
LeronDemarko:
[s][/s]

You are animal. You don't have to trash people's opinions. If you have a contrary view, state yours and let the other be.

You are not worth to live amongst humans

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by allthingsgood: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
sapoyoro:

it's either a buharist is mentally unstable or useless.

Thought u want to dare insult me before
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by chigoizie7(m): 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Please I want to ask ooh.

All these mad people, will they go to heaven when they die?

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by stanisbaratheon: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

On what basis did the DSS start their investigation if she didn't lay any complaint concerning the said sim card??

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
i know idiots will be feeling justified

but a member of the first family reported that her line " HAS BEEN HIJACKED''

Essentially the line can be said to have been spoofed and no matter how delicious this guy's interview sounds, he recieved calls and sms on that line

those who said the sim was returned back to him is a sign that okolie is innocent, hahahaha i laugh at your stupidity

i am 80% certain DSS took the sim to MTN's office and made corrections

one thing is certain , the guy recieved calls he wasn't supposed to recieve and he PROBABLY tried to defraud / trick one of the callers into sending money

that's my assumption and i stand by it , in the first report , it was said that a member of okolie's family was arrested in order to force okolie to return

and that business meeting for supplying building materials ? it's probably a crime boss who wanted to arrange how payment will be recieved from the person they were about to scam

How foolish can someone be? This is the height of foolishness grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by allthingsgood: 5:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
sevo:

Until you become the main character

u are already a major character
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by allthingsgood: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
NimrodEndOfDays:
Everything should not be a joke

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by BLEMOSEDU: 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:

Essentially the line can be said to have been spoofed and no matter how delicious this guy's interview sounds, he recieved calls and sms on that line

those who said the sim was returned back to him is a sign that okolie is innocent, hahahaha i laugh at your stupidity

one thing is certain , the guy recieved calls he wasn't supposed to recieve and he PROBABLY tried to defraud / trick one of the callers into sending money

that's my assumption and i stand by it , in the first report , it was said that a member of okolie's family was arrested in order to force okolie to return

and that business meeting for supplying building materials ? it's probably a crime boss who wanted to arrange how payment will be recieved from the person they were about to scam

A zombie has spoken!

13 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by debbysure01(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
At least the guy wasn't tortured and he claim he was treated nicely. Only that, he was supposed to be compensated for his transport and other losses.

Check my signature to see how to Burn that fat in 28 days.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nothing last forever, the table shall turn one day.
General Mohammed Buhari and his family should prepare for the forthcoming trials.

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Myself2(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
PointZerom:
This is pure wickedness on the part of Buhari's daughter and the SSS.

The same SIM card you arrested him for was not collected from him.

And they detained him for 10 weeks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Dpharisee:

The moment they saw his surname Okolie, the tribalists here declared him guilty undecided

Why didn't DSS arrest the Network owners who recycled the SIM card and when it was discovered that the guy was not involved in any shady deal with the sim why keep him for that long waiting for further directives from the presidents daughter who was in London studying and having fun at tax payers expense
If u ask me na who I go ask, like I said am done with Nigeria, na to save money commit sure pass. I will advise you and every sane youth to do so. Make only them remain for the country, they should also drink the oil in Niger Delta because it's of no use to us.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Dpharisee:

The moment they saw his surname Okolie, the tribalists here declared him guilty undecided

Why didn't DSS arrest the Network owners who recycled the SIM card and when it was discovered that the guy was not involved in any shady deal with the sim why keep him for that long waiting for further directives from the presidents daughter who was in London studying and having fun at tax payers expense
If u ask me na who I go ask, like I said am done with Nigeria, na to save money commot sure pass. I will advise you and every sane youth to do so. Make only them remain for the country, they should also drink the oil in Niger Delta because it's of no use to us.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by saajus: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
We must hear from the Telco company for more clarification.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by OgbanjeProphet: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
This na opportunity to blow!

Sue the DSS!

Sue the president's daughter!

Sue the president!

Then

Sue your telecom service provider!

If you no blow after this, you no go ever blow againgrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Psoul(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
So that silly girl of a wicked tyrant went to DSS to lie that her line was hijacked and refused to clear the guy. Wickedness runs in the blood of this family.

Can u imagine her telling them she is busy wt her studies in UK while an innocent man was in detention suffering for no just cause courtesy of her lies.

No problem

12 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by BlackSeptember: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Bighead9:
Good for her.

Soon all those Biafrans who fload Nairaland propagating hate and lies, will also face the full wrath of the law.

The news of her arrest sweet my belle. grin grin grin
You can't be more than 21 so you think everything is a joke
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:

Everything you said now is just assumption, your own personal opinion. But like I said in the previous post. If the guy was scamming someone with the sim card do u think DSS will free him?
This zombie virus has completely destroyed you brain, you case is hopeless and irredeemable.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Bunch of powerdrunk scums!

...yet, some brainless zombies on this forum already labaled the dude a criminal....pathetic fooooooooools!

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Fuckgovt: 5:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Like father like daughter, evil runs in their blood.

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by Kachi188(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:

You dull patapata....so you aren't aware that lines not used over a long period of time are Disconnected and recycled. Even if the number belongs to Buhari..as long as it has been Decommissioned by the provider and recycled, anybody can buy, register and use it lawfully. If he actually committed/try to commit fraud, you think he will be let go just like that?

The crux of the matter is that buhari's daughter abandoned her mtn sim in Nigeria and went to UK. Since line was not in use for a long period of time, it was Decommissioned and recycled by MTN. Delta bros bought the line and started receiving 'wrong number ' calls from our arewa brethren.

Someone must have called her and informed her that the number was now in use by another person. she checked it out and found it to be true. she used her fathers connects to turn it to a DSS matter, DSS arrested Delta bros, for her to make out time to visit DSS and further the case she initiated na wahala..

DSS sef tire, say Delta bros you can go. After hibernating him for 10wks. He really should sue..his fundamental human right was infringed.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by IgboSomalia: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

Yes na, it was you that reported the matter.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
lol , you seem to be hurt by the fact that your brain is too slow to process this possibility , but i know your type so i am not bothered

he recieved calls and probably sms , he ran away from him own home before his family member was arrested , if you do not commit any crime , you do not run

how did dss know he was meeting someone so that they arrested the person before he arrived ??

he may not have succeeded in the scam but he was about to

this is a sting operation by dss

simple
charliboy654:

Everything you said now is just assumption, your own personal opinion. But like I said in the previous post. If the guy was scamming someone with the sim card do u think DSS will free him?
This zombie virus has completely destroyed you brain, you case is hopeless and irredeemable.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by tityboi: 5:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lawlessness
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
but you failed to explain why he ran away and his family member was arrested to produce him

why would delta bros run if he's not done anythng wrong my sharply dull guy ?

whether connect or not buhari did the right thing by reporting the matter to dss , or would you rather she advertises on punch news paper like

to whom it may concern , if you know you are using my former line 080.....blablabla kindly desist

bad belle brain fuurrrcked people can't just reason
Kachi188:

You dull patapata....so you aren't aware that lines not used over a long period of time are Disconnected and recycled. Even if the number belongs to Buhari..as long as it has been Decommissioned by the provider and recycled, anybody can buy, register and use it lawfully. If he actually committed/try to commit fraud, you think he will be let go just like that?

The crux of the matter is that buhari's daughter abandoned her mtn sim in Nigeria and went to UK. Since line was not in use for a long period of time, it was Decommissioned and recycled by MTN. Delta bros bought the line and started receiving 'wrong number ' calls from our arewa brethren.

Someone must have called her and informed her that the number was now in use by another person. she checked it out and found it to be true. she used her fathers connects to turn it to a DSS matter, DSS arrested Delta bros, for her to make out time to visit DSS and further the case she initiated na wahala..

DSS sef tire, say Delta bros you can go. After hibernating him for 10wks. He really should sue..his fundamental human right was infringed.
Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by new2012: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaBullIT:
lol , you seem to be hurt by the fact that your brain is too slow to process this possibility , but i know your type so i am not bothered

he recieved calls and probably sms , he ran away from him own home before his family member was arrested , if you do not commit any crime , you do not run

how did dss know he was meeting someone so that they arrested the person before he arrived ??

he may not have succeeded in the scam but he was about to

this is a sting operation by dss

simple

How low can you stoop from your reasoning? If he had defrauded anyone or even attempt to, will they release him? Think man, its not illegal yet

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Okolie: Hanan Buhari’s Sim Card Made DSS Detain Me For 10 Weeks by DaBullIT(m): 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
it's not illegal yet hence why he was released, if anyone came out to confirm they had been scammed dss wouldn't release him

it's that simple , they let him off with a warning

new2012:

How low can you stoop from your reasoning? If he had defrauded anyone or even attempt to, will they release him? Think man, its not illegal yet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Lockdown: The Rice Given To Alimosho LGA Residents To Stay At Home (Video) / Sunday Igboho's Supporters Storm The Court In Cotonou (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.