Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,218 members, 7,934,001 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:00 PM

Naira Marley Finally Replies The Pastor That Claimed He Was A Demon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Naira Marley Finally Replies The Pastor That Claimed He Was A Demon (596 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Naira Marley Finally Released From Prison (Photos) / Banky W To Sell His Range Rover, Replies The Ladies That Mocked His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Finally Replies The Pastor That Claimed He Was A Demon by cutiechinny(f): 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
If you'd ask me, naira Marley is really a calm guy, concerning the way he replied the pastor. He replied the pastor with all calmness and maturity.
But his fans, the Marlians did otherwise and went to get a sex tape that was shot a long time ago.
According to the pastor, God already forgave him for his sinful act.
If you'd ask me, the marlians went too far to post that video.
And what did the pastor do? He only advised naira Marley...
If you oppose what ever that was mentioned here, pls give me feedback.
For more celebrity gist
Pls use the link below
www.ellaonweblog.

(1) (Reply)

Why E-money Gave Me A Lexus Jeep – Junior Pope Opens Up / Nollywood Actress Kemi Afolabi Advises Colleagues To Avoid Wicked People / Who Is The Hottest Nigerian Female Celebrity Among These Few Selected Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.