Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,429 members, 7,964,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:44 PM

Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. (11717 Views)

UK Baby , Househd And Kitchen Items Are Available For Sale / HELP: Baby Things (twins) Needed (Delievered) / New Baby Things To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by miteolu(m): 6:16am On Apr 10, 2021
Thank you @nifeseun, got the product sooner than expected. My wife can now drive my daughter comfortable with the decent baby car seater I got from you.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2021
miteolu:
Thank you @nifeseun, got the product sooner than expected. My wife can now drive my daughter comfortable with the decent baby car seater I got from you.

Thanks so much sir for patronising us, God bless you..
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 2:47pm On May 11, 2021
Helloo
Good afternoon mum and dads, we are still here for you, get your baby stuffs drom us all at affordable rates...

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 3:14pm On May 11, 2021
Please search, like and follow us on Facebook for more beautiful pictures and videos of what we have for your cute little one, God bless you.. Happy Id-El-Fitri to all our muslim brothers and sisters, May we celebrate more of it,.Amen.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 3:16pm On May 11, 2021
Lovely n affordable car seats..

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 9:50am On May 25, 2021
We are here again, mums and dads, we have beautiful swings, car seats, wooden baby cot of various sizes that, high chair, play mat, sterilising unit and lots more...
Very neat and affordable..

You can visit our Facebook page to view videos of the swings at Olivemitch baby items.
Whatsapp 0.8.0.6.1.5.2.7.2.6.5

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 12:07pm On May 26, 2021
Lovely car seats, wooden beds and more available

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 12:10pm On May 26, 2021
More

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 12:11pm On May 26, 2021
Very neat, lovely and affordable

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by dunnybaby: 8:10pm On May 30, 2021
nifeseun:
Very neat, lovely and affordable

How much is uk used car seat?
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 8:48pm On May 30, 2021
dunnybaby:

Pls chat me up on whatsapp 0.8.0.six.1.5.2.7.2.6.5. Thanks
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 1:14pm On Jun 03, 2021
dunnybaby:

Contact me on whatsapp 0.8.0.6.1.5.2.7.2.6.five it depends on if it's with base or without base.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Helloo everyone, happy New month, may this new month brings us nothing but joy and testimonies, I pray God grants all our secret requests according to his will...

We are here again, mums and dads, we have beautiful swings, car seats, wooden baby cot of various sizes that, high chair, play mat, sterilising unit and lots more...
Very neat and affordable, I know things are really expensive now buy we are still very affordable.

You can visit our Facebook page to view videos and more items at Olivemitch baby items.
Whatsapp 0.8.0.6.1.5.2.7.2.6.5

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
More items

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Available baby items

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:51pm On Oct 02, 2021
More items

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Expectantmom: 7:47pm On Oct 02, 2021
Your items are neat and looks good but what I don't understand is why you don't affix prices to those items. Why must one contact you before getting the price of an item?

2 Likes

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by Tmex(m): 7:57pm On Oct 02, 2021
Expectantmom:
Your items are neat and looks good but what I don't understand is why you don't affix prices to those items. Why must one contact you before getting the price of an item?
I quite agree with you.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 11:11pm On Oct 03, 2021
Expectantmom:

Thanks for your suggestion but I prefer it this way ma cos of certain reasons. Thanks again I do appreciate.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by MzCorleone(f): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Op do you still have this? And does it come with mosquito net and foam? And also, how big/small is it?

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2021
MzCorleone:
Op do you still have this? And does it come with mosquito net and foam? And also, how big/small is it?

Can't see the pix, but we have anything u need, might not be the one posted. Thanks
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 8:04am On Oct 24, 2021
Good morning everyone, happy sunday.
We are still here, so contact us for your baby things.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2021
Lovely and affordable high chairs

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 8:08am On Oct 24, 2021
More lovely items

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 8:34am On Oct 24, 2021
Visit our Facebook page, olivemitch UK used baby items for more pictures and videos of baby thibgs that can't be uploaded here, thanks to all our customer, God bless you.

For those asking for price, the last slide was our price list this January, our prices are still within that range, don't hesitate to contact us on whatsapp.. 0.8.0.6.1.5.2.7.2.6.5 or check our page on facebook at Olivemitch UK used baby items. Thanks and God bless you.

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Happy New Year to all my customers and everyone here, sorry this is coming late, don't mind me kiss wink, it's not been easy but we thank God.
I pray this year, our joy will be full, and to all GTC moms, this year is your year, the Almighty will wipe away your tears, amen.

We are still your plug for your neat and affordable pre loved baby items, ranging from car seats, graco beds, swings, wooden beds and so on.

Contact us on whatsapp, 0.8.0.6.1.5.2.7.2.6.5 and u can add us on Facebook olivemitch pre loved baby items, thank you and God bless you.
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Graco beds

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lovely baby items

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by crestedaguiyi: 8:58pm On May 09, 2022
no update
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:04pm On May 10, 2022
crestedaguiyi:
no update

Sorry about that will update
Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:13pm On May 10, 2022
Good evening everyone both new and existing customers, hope you are doing great? Sorry have been silent, my other business and other stuffs has been keeping me busy, e mabinu. We are still very much available to take your orders, we have neat and clean car seats, graco beds, swings, high chairs, wooden baby cots and more.

I also sell new Uk clothes, shoes and bags for both sex and for adult and kids, you can purchase in wholesale or retail,you can also dm if you are interested in drop shipping any of my products.

For those that doesn’t know what dropshipping means, it means you market the goods/produc at your price,close deal with your customer, you pay me after you have been paid and I will waybill to the customer, you earn at the comfort of your home.
You can reach me on whatsapp 091.616.52.686 or 080. 6152.7265

Re: Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. by nifeseun(f): 6:14pm On May 10, 2022
More pictures

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saying ''thank You' After Meal Still Relevant In Our Society? / Who Is The True Elder Between The Twin Kids? / My Wife Is Very Unappreciative

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.