Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,938 members, 7,922,310 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:49 AM

If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? (2454 Views)

Our Daughter Got Married Without Our knowledge / Nigerian Man Marries Kenyan Lady As He Abandons His Wife Of 16 Years In Lagos / Pictures Of A "31-Year-Old" Mother And Her Daughter Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? by Schoolshoe: 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Lilliesbud12:
Hi Schoolshoe .... How are you doing? Kindly quote this with your handle so that I'll know it's you that sent the text.. Thanks
we are chatting on WhatsApp already aunty
Re: If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? by Ryan03(f): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
Hmmm, its not easy, it scares me just thinking about it. I made same mistake, the only difference, I am not the one to pause my school, carry the pregnancy and give birth, but my parents made my life hell, adding the pressure from her family and she having to cry all the time.
It wasn't easy dealing with her tears, seeing how dejected she was, the shame and rejection she had to go through. Having to deal with a lots of pregnancy related issues were also not easy, time for birth and baby refused to come.
Thank God we've passed that stage now, but knowing I can't marry her after all I put her through still hurts
Re: If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? by SweetCunt97(f): 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ryan03:
Hmmm, its not easy, it scares me just thinking about it. I made same mistake, the only difference, I am not the one to pause my school, carry the pregnancy and give birth, but my parents made my life hell, adding the pressure from her family and she having to cry all the time.
It wasn't easy dealing with her tears, seeing how dejected she was, the shame and rejection she had to go through. Having to deal with a lots of pregnancy related issues were also not easy, time for birth and baby refused to come.
Thank God we've passed that stage now, but knowing I can't marry her after all I put her through still hurts
Why can't you marry her?
Re: If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? by Ryan03(f): 10:04pm On Apr 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why can't you marry her?
genotype. We are both AS
Re: If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:09pm On Apr 14, 2020
Ryan03:
genotype. We are both AS
Is d baby ss?
Re: If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? by Ryan03(f): 11:32pm On Apr 14, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Is d baby ss?
nop, thankfully, he came out AS
Re: If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? by SweetCunt97(f): 3:07am On Apr 15, 2020
Ryan03:
nop, thankfully, he came out AS
So what's stopping others from being As, Aa
Re: If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? by Ryan03(f): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
So what's stopping others from being As, Aa
are you being serious? What happens when a SS comes in? I simply apologize to the child and watch him/her in pains whenever crises arise?
Re: If Your 16 Years Old Daughter Got Impregnated, What Would You Do? by lahizak: 9:51am On Apr 15, 2020
If she is old enough to get pregnant at 16, them she is old enough to decide whether she will keep or abort it. Either ways, she is my daughter and she will always be my daughter even though I will have to be more strict and drastic with her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Do This, I Am A Little Scared. See The Photos I Screenshotted / Should She Starve Him Because He's Not Providing? / Between Your Mother And Your Husband . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.