Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,336 members, 7,897,510 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

“where Is The Father?” – Lady Ask Tbos Were Is The Father Of Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “where Is The Father?” – Lady Ask Tbos Were Is The Father Of Her Daughter (1207 Views)

Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child - Photos / Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away / Linda Ikeji Reveals Sholaye Jeremi Is Father Of Jayce Jeremi & Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“where Is The Father?” – Lady Ask Tbos Were Is The Father Of Her Daughter by correctkidabc(m): 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Drama unfolds as A lady asked the former big brother housemste season 2, tbos were is the father of her daughter and she didnt take it likely before firing back at the lady.

Source:https://correctkid.com/where-is-the-father-lady-ask-tbos-were-is-the-father-of-her-daughtershe-reacts/
Re: “where Is The Father?” – Lady Ask Tbos Were Is The Father Of Her Daughter by SUPOL(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
The baby go ask her the question one day. World people sef.
Re: “where Is The Father?” – Lady Ask Tbos Were Is The Father Of Her Daughter by GOFRONT(m): 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Her Randy father was seen in Dubai lately with two ladies.......

If u know who i dey talk about, you know be dat!!!

1 Like

Re: “where Is The Father?” – Lady Ask Tbos Were Is The Father Of Her Daughter by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just avoid people. I heard french people esp those in paris are very very harsh grin

Nigerians are just like that.
Re: “where Is The Father?” – Lady Ask Tbos Were Is The Father Of Her Daughter by Ciaos: 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Madam earring for nose,must you reply every message? When you bring yourself outside say you wan become yeyebrity,you no no say people go dey shook eyes for your matter. Any small talk you go dey answer people anyhow dey vex... Simple small question,you no fit answer. Yeye dey smell....
Re: “where Is The Father?” – Lady Ask Tbos Were Is The Father Of Her Daughter by IntellectOzone(m): 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
Her Randy father was seen in Dubai lately with two ladies.......

If u know who i dey talk about, you know be dat!!!

Mad oooo

Senator Dino Melaye the standing John Thomas man

(1) (Reply)

ASS FOR YOU Bbnaija's Khloe Puts Her Bare Backside On Display In New Racy Photo / Nigerians Blast Juliet Ibrahim For Calling People Beggars For Dropping Account / 2baba First Daughter Is Now Ready For Dating - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.