Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,928 members, 7,883,245 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares (80716 Views)

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria / The Car Meant For Only Cristiano Ronaldo And His Family In The World Wide World / Meet The Ugliest Woman In The Whole Wide World - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
She is not sexy in my eyes though.
She looks more like an old woman

Correct
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by anochuko01(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
majamajic:

that's if it worth opening, never seen a lady that her body worth opening that never did
You dey mind that one?
If teni looked like tiwa, our eyes for don see tire. She doesn't look like a modest girl.
Na person like omotola we suppose credit for not exposing body.

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Neddstark: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
If U.S Military Lift TENI Up With Plane
And Throw Her Down Like Bomb Into Iran
Her Weight Alone Will Destroy Half of Their City.

You are a very wicked soul. grin grin
You should be writing dialogues for funny and cruel movies. I don't want to have a quarrel with you in this life.
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by sofiscatedmoron: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
Gabkosh:
Atleast, she no get Yamleg
yam leg is better than 2 bag of beans leg grin
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by yehmick: 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
this APATI? wetin TRUMP no go hear for Iran?
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by OdefaGirl(f): 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Turned what!!!!

27?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by MickzyDonald: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
Sexy indeed

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Mercy2006(f): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

yam leg is better than 2 bag of beans leg grin
Dude,did the yorubas do something bad to your family before?
Your hatred for them is not healthy,this is 2020 now.You always write trash about them on almost every thread.You should be a billionaire by now if you are given a dollar for every hateful comment.Ask yourself if it's worth it?

3 Likes

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by lilybonny(f): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2020
Nice one Teni...pls love your self wella.I wish you can burn some fat though...

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by mmadu5(m): 1:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
She's indirectly saying she's lonely and need a man
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by urahara(m): 1:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
And Throw Her Down Like Bomb Into IRAN

grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Stillthebest: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2020
kiss

What can be sexier than uyo meyo? Your personality is not bad at all. A lil fat away, you will be the sexiest you crave!

But before then, you are still sexy to the bbw lovers.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Greatfullheart: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
She is not sexy in my eyes though. She looks more like an old woman
Over 12.5

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Chuka002: 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
I have done a detailed research for my African
in Diaspora finding it hard to get Nigeria food stuffs due to your busy schedule.

Most people eat junks and all kind of foriegn food which has complications to the body later on, and sometimes it gives excessive fat.

I am bringing a solution to your door step.
Green Sun food export is here to profer solutions to this problem. Lets take your orders of Nigeria food stuffs and it will be sent to your door steps.

We can get Food stuffs like Egusi( Melon seed), Ogbono, Bitterleaf, Yam, Red Oil, Amala(yam flour) Beans(white and brown), Ijebu Garri, stock fish, etc.. Please tell us want you want, we are one text or call away.

We are just a Whatsapp Message away.

Mr Precious +2349067019624
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by flexyrule(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

The thought that most Girls with fat thigh have vagina odour do not allow me approach any

I prefer girls with slim thigh anyday anytime twice on Thursday because their thigh is slim enough not to choke their vagina

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by GreatestA1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
She doesn't have to be sexy in your eyes. What matters most is how we see and feel about ourselves. Shove your debilitating opinion into your decay brain.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Greatfullheart: 1:24pm On Jan 09, 2020
I Would Have Loved if It Was Your Sister Niniola that Said This Statement. Damn She Too Legit.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Sprumbaba: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
Enwhen:

Love yourself more

She is deceiving herself and she knows it. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by CaptainFM1: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
ghettokid1:

Take another look Bro. She's very sexy.

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by ghettokid1(m): 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
CaptainFM1:

Take another look Bro. She's very sexy.
She is not sexy to me
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Greenbuoy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by ghettokid1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2020

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
I am richer than Dangote, everything is in the mind grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
ghettokid1:
https://www.nairaland.com/5615652/barcelona-vs-athletico-madrid-super

I hope you're an atheist or Muslim else you're a failed Christian
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by voskia: 2:09pm On Jan 09, 2020
IAmStrange:
And is that something to showcase... If not for the perverted minds of people of this civilization?

Of what use is your being sexy to the world?

Women of these civilization are just funny grin.

You'll see them shouting "women are more than sex objects. we want to be given a chance to prove ourselves"

Later, they'll still portray themselves to be the "sexual objects" they claimed they weren't.

Of course, women are far more than sex objects. They have greater potentials and can do things that matter to the world and that's what we want to be seeing from them.

Their sexiness is of no use to us. angry

That's one reason why I await Imes to come create his own civilization, So the world can learn from the women in that civilization and how virtuous and useful they were to the society.

All these is just deception and shamelessness angry

Imes, we await your coming. grin
abeg what is this Imes all about??
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Lizzo is fat and sexy
But this Teni, nope! Nothing sexually appealing about her
But omokoginimi loves her just like that, that’s his spec
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Suremikky(m): 2:32pm On Jan 09, 2020
IAmStrange:
And is that something to showcase... If not for the perverted minds of people of this civilization?

Of what use is your being sexy to the world?

Women of these civilization are just funny grin.

You'll see them shouting "women are more than sex objects. we want to be given a chance to prove ourselves"

Later, they'll still portray themselves to be the "sexual objects" they claimed they weren't.

Of course, women are far more than sex objects. They have greater potentials and can do things that matter to the world and that's what we want to be seeing from them.

Their sexiness is of no use to us. angry

That's one reason why I await Imes to come create his own civilization, So the world can learn from the women in that civilization and how virtuous and useful they were to the society.

All these is just deception and shamelessness angry

Imes, we await your coming. grin

Na wa u o, na for dis Small matter you write dis 700words essay? You get strength 0!
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by bolajiabeygmai: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
'Sexy' now has another meaning? Because ayam not understanding.
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
Na the person wey dey shook dis kine thing na im give am mouth to talk nonsense; I don ready my Vaseline come see dis horrible pics na so my staff turn cooked spaghetti, honestly e dey pain me angry
Re: I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:06pm On Jan 09, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
grin grin grin the bad mouth of you Nigerians Is just too much...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / Don Jazzy Reacts To Forbes Africa's Richest Musicians List / Davido Buys 2017 Range Rover As Christmas Gift For Himself ( Pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.