Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,821 members, 7,889,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:52 PM

Where The Money Is In 2020: Business Ideas That Can Generate Millions For You. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where The Money Is In 2020: Business Ideas That Can Generate Millions For You. (937 Views)

2020 Business Plan Promo Is On.....sachet Water Business Plan And More / 2020 Business Info / 2020 Business You Can Do Or Invest - Partners Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where The Money Is In 2020: Business Ideas That Can Generate Millions For You. by EXICON(m): 5:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
I am sure you got attracted with the topic. You want to know where the money is in 2020 so that your financial lot in this year can be better than previous years.

The truth is "There Is Money Everywhere"

Actually, a lot of money.

If you are broke right now or your income is very little, the reason is because you either don't know this truth or you just don't know where the money is or how to get it in 2020. And that is why I am writing this post.

You might have only N20,000 in your pocket right now but when you successfully execute at least one of the businesses described in this thread, you could be having N.5m over the next 30 days.
It depends on you.
Many will read this post and do nothing about it.

But I want you to be different. Read, understand, learn and take massive actions.

Sit back and relax as I roll out some biz ideas that you can make millions with in 2020.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where The Money Is In 2020: Business Ideas That Can Generate Millions For You. by DSENATAR: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
Patiently waiting
Re: Where The Money Is In 2020: Business Ideas That Can Generate Millions For You. by ptoall1000: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
Same here
Re: Where The Money Is In 2020: Business Ideas That Can Generate Millions For You. by Frenzy01(m): 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Where The Money Is In 2020: Business Ideas That Can Generate Millions For You. by RikiPisi: 9:33pm On Jun 02, 2021
Ok, maybe this is not a secret, but you said right. I see people here know everything, but they don't have their eyes opened. Money is everywhere, but you need to learn how to make them. The best thing you can do at the moment is learning how to manage your money to generate more after a while. Maybe you'll think it is not that simple, but actually, it is. Everything is possible. You just need to have the wish to learn and do something with your life. It is not obligatory to have a business, you can have a job, and if you know how to manage your money, you can become a rich man. So don't hesitate to get a free advice everywhere it is possible. It costs nothing, but it can do more than money.

(1) (Reply)

Used Dth Hammer Bits For Sale / Buy, Sell & Exchange Bitcoin, Pm, Skrill, Neteller, Paypal Etc / Iphone 7plus To Swap With Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.