Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,668 members, 7,930,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 03:01 PM

Volvo Expert Needed! - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Volvo Expert Needed! (920 Views)

Volvo XC40 Named European Car Of The Year / Chinese Volvo Owner, Geely, Becomes Largest Shareholder In Mercedes-benz / 2018 Volvo XC40 Unveiled As A Small Premium SUV - Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volvo Expert Needed! by tosin2013: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
i am need of a seasoned and experienced volvo mechanic for my newly bought XC90.

The engine belt has just cut off unexpectedly and the steering is very hard. The car is tokunbo and this is my second driving of it.

Any suggestions will be welcomed.

cc:
valarinz, Nurey
Re: Volvo Expert Needed! by tosin2013: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
more explanations

the engine snapped while driving some days ago. i also noticed a strong smell of wires burning in the he engine bay but i could detect the source. i just parked the car jejely cos i dont want any story.

i ve bought another belt but i believe one of the rotors ( ? compressor rotor) is bad.

Any ideas from the gurus in the house?
Re: Volvo Expert Needed! by valarinz: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
tosin2013:
i am need of a seasoned and experienced volvo mechanic for my newly bought XC90.

The engine belt has just cut off unexpectedly and the steering is very hard. The car is tokunbo and this is my second driving of it.

cc:
valarinz, Nurey

Call/chat me 08032897486
Re: Volvo Expert Needed! by nurey(m): 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
tosin2013:
more explanations

the engine snapped while driving some days ago. i also noticed a strong smell of wires burning in the he engine bay but i could detect the source. i just parked the car jejely cos i dont want any story.

i ve bought another belt but i believe one of the rotors ( ? compressor rotor) is bad.

Any ideas from the gurus in the house?

Compressor rotor stiff, belt would shred into pieces, the smell of burnt wire is actually the smell of burnt rubber shredded.

Talk to Valarinz he is a Volvo Mechanic grin

1 Like

Re: Volvo Expert Needed! by tosin2013: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2020
nurey:

Compressor rotor stiff, belt would shred into pieces, the smell of burnt wire is actually the smell of burnt rubber shredded.

Talk to Valarinz he is a Volvo Mechanic grin

Thanks bro. i will call him
Re: Volvo Expert Needed! by chukel(m): 7:16am On Jan 09, 2020
tosin2013:

cc:
valarinz, Nurey
valarinz

(1) (Reply)

Transmission Oil Filter / Edakun, Can Plug Adapter Be Used As Oxygen Sensor Spacer? / Pls Like How Much Can Agent Clear This Cars In Nigeria Port?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.