Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (208) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1158553 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (724) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chukskala022: 11:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
International flights would resume in a matter of weeks...

https://twitter.com/fmaviationng/status/1291463593540628481?s=19
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 12:16am On Aug 07, 2020
dennison4luv:
And its four AL(admission letter)

WWU MUNSTER = PHYSICS MSC

UNIVERSITY OF BREMEN= ENVIRONMENTAL PHYSICS MSC

Deggendorf Institute of Technology = INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING BSC

Deggendorf Institute of Technology = Energy Systems Engineering BSC

And still counting and no Appointment date
When did you book for an appointment
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2020
fancyto:

When did you book for an appointment

I have not booked
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Hemingway: 2:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Please if you can create custom email let me know. I need one. It's urgent
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 2:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Aristotle16:
Hi guys. Concerning the block account, a travel consult/agent is giving me a deal of funding my block account (as loan) however I will need to pay 10% of what I am to borrow i.e I will have to pay #400k to get #4m into my block account that they have a link/connect with the bank in Germany bank that will enable them take back their funds when I have arrived Germany. Considering my situation I don’t know how possible this could be. So I need you guys or anyone that has an idea of this help with possibilities of this whole stuff being positive. Psychologically, I cannot make the right decision alone.

Response on this Will be appreciated
Danke!

If it is true and guaranteed that the agent will come through, then it is a very good deal.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 2:54am On Aug 07, 2020
Aristotle16:
Hi guys. Concerning the block account, a travel consult/agent is giving me a deal of funding my block account (as loan) however I will need to pay 10% of what I am to borrow i.e I will have to pay #400k to get #4m into my block account that they have a link/connect with the bank in Germany bank that will enable them take back their funds when I have arrived Germany. Considering my situation I don’t know how possible this could be. So I need you guys or anyone that has an idea of this help with possibilities of this whole stuff being positive. Psychologically, I cannot make the right decision alone.

Danke!

Sounds fair but my question is will you still pay the 10% if u re not granted visa??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 2:59am On Aug 07, 2020
tosenj:

Does this evaluation below define a first class? Or must it be explicitly stated on your degree certificate as “FIRST CLASS”?

First Class has to be stated on ur certificate and not in German grade

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 3:09am On Aug 07, 2020
Stiflersammy:

Was this there before?

Just wait till they fully resume their consular services before booking an appointment, since last year the site of the German Embassy in Nigeria has not be consistent.

TestAs was taken off the requirement list but I could see it there from ur photo

More information would be provided regarding appointment, safety measures etc once they start giving out AD.

So the key is patient
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by charliesyndrom: 7:05am On Aug 07, 2020
dennison4luv:

Please discuss with the courier service guys and buy it out or look for office you will ask them to post it to. Dont allow them to send it to your school. Because you need it to apply to other schools. And any documents you send to school is not coming back to you. You are required to send certified photocopy of your documents.
Thanks bro....I'll tell them to send it to my work address
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by GreatMage: 7:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Hi
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 7:30am On Aug 07, 2020
Aristotle16:

Danke!

One last point, investigate ur agent properly to make sure ur account is not been used for money laundering.

One can’t be too careful. Best of luck

6 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 7:37am On Aug 07, 2020
Aristotle16:

Danke!

Please be very careful with that agent he/she is a scam,
If it's possible many will not be buying SL. 10% Of the BA is about #440000. Dont let agent to deceive you. One told me to pay him to get AD I told him to work out AD that i will pay him, i even promise to give him bank draft.

The best thing you will tell the person is to fund ur account before giving him the 10%. And it's better to fund BA when you have AD.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kyrian5: 8:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Is birth certificate needed for visa application?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bigeliot4real: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2020
Aristotle16:

Danke!

I can punture this in several ways, i am 90% sure this is a Scam, No German bank would give any third party access to money in your bank. He’s abreast of this whole process and uses that as a bait, imagine 10 people paying 400k each, he makes cool 4M. This is their typical Modus operandi.

Be careful Sir/Ma.

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bigeliot4real: 8:45am On Aug 07, 2020
Concerning the Embassy in Nigeria, i spoke to someone in the Abuja office about 2weeks ago( maybe theres a new development). He said they are not sure when the visa application process would begin, that it might linger till the end of September, that aside the ban on international flights, the tenure of the Germans on the visa team that operated at the Nigerian Embassy has expired and they already left, a new set has been appointed but they are yet to arrive Nigeria for obvious reasons, the good thing is Germany would this month lift travel ban on 3rd world countries and hopefully they would resume as soon as possible.

You all should just get everything set, and remain steadfast in prayer, hopefully the new set would reintroduce the old appointment schedule system, i hope it’s not abused again if they do.

Finally, seeing the rapidly increase in Exchange rate, i am currently trying to make some connections here with bitcoin companies, this might be an alternative solution to check mate the high cost of euros in Nigeria. If the admin team approves this idea, i can share further details of how this would work transparently.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by chisomonyeke: 8:56am On Aug 07, 2020
clintonsparkz:
International flights will be resumed latest September, but for now guys did anyone contact the embassy? Did the embassy reply any one's mail? Let's all come together and look for a way forward, The embassy allows enquiry, is there any one around the island that can go to the embassy and confirm our next step? is there any one that has any tangible information? we better come together and act cause time nor dey again oo.

Yes, please some staying in the island should help visit the consulate and make enquiry
I tried calling severally but not connecting
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 9:19am On Aug 07, 2020
Did you guys know I called the embassy this morning like 3 times, they picked and didn't say anything. I kept saying hello no response from them.

Why are they doing this to us?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 9:51am On Aug 07, 2020
They picked now and was told to contact them by email. So maybe we should all do that asking them how we are going to reapply since they told us to contact them first.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 9:55am On Aug 07, 2020
You people should calm down. I called and spoke with someone just now .

She informed me that the visa office doesn't receive calls on Friday that I should call between Mon - Thurs .

Stiflersammy:
Did you guys know I called the embassy this morning like 3 times, they picked and didn't say anything. I kept saying hello no response from them.

Why are they doing this to us?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dollypeeee: 9:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Guys please let's chill.

Don't let them see our anxiousness as.desperation. Let's exercise little patience. Or betterstill, someone should volunteer to go to the embassy for enquiry.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Stiflersammy(m): 9:59am On Aug 07, 2020
starboychan:
You people should calm down. I called and spoke with someone just now .

She informed me that the visa office doesn't receive calls on Friday that I should call between Mon - Thurs .

Don't mind them, they knew we are not to call them today for visa that's why they opened the phone, why didn't they open it yesterday that we can call for complains.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by starboychan: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2020
Don't jump into such conclusion.

Stiflersammy:

Don't mind them, they knew we are not to call them today for visa that's why they opened the phone, why didn't they open it yesterday that we can call for complains.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by fancyto(m): 10:10am On Aug 07, 2020
dennison4luv:

I have not booked

You can get appointment when you haven't booked now
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kaigheyisi: 10:10am On Aug 07, 2020
bigeliot4real:
Concerning the Embassy in Nigeria, i spoke to someone in the Abuja office about 2weeks ago( maybe theres a new development). He said they are not sure when the visa application process would begin, that it might linger till the end of September, that aside the ban on international flights, the tenure of the Germans on the visa team that operated at the Nigerian Embassy has expired and they already left, a new set has been appointed but they are yet to arrive Nigeria for obvious reasons, the good thing is Germany would this month lift travel ban on 3rd world countries and hopefully they would resume as soon as possible.

You all should just get everything set, and remain steadfast in prayer, hopefully the new set would reintroduce the old appointment schedule system, i hope it’s not abused again if they do.

Finally, seeing the rapidly increase in Exchange rate, i am currently trying to make some connections here with bitcoin companies, this might be an alternative solution to check mate the high cost of euros in Nigeria. If the admin team approves this idea, i can share further details of how this would work transparently.

I already have AL
my international passport will expire in 2022
SL Loading...
I have age declaration and don't know if that will suffice for birth certificate
The visa fee, 75euro for long stay is available
Please what other documents do I need to put in place before the embassy starts?
Another thing I reside in abuja, can I apply through Abuja embassy because each time I visit their website they keep saying the embassy is closed unlike Lagos consulate where you can still book for appointment either cat. A or B
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by olaadesie(m): 10:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Can u please Provide me the mail address you sent the letter of presence to, I have the letter here also from my school and I have booked since April still no response from the consulate

Nania:
Guys the list of exemptions have been uploaded on the German Lagos consulate websites. You re required to contact the consulate through the contact form or line to clarify with them. Noted on the website is the requirement that you need to have a letter of presence from your school stating categorically that your presence is needed in Germany despite the corona virus. Only then can you get your appointment date. I v just sent a message to them via their contact form. I will equally call them tomorrow to let them know I have a letter of presence from my school. We LL see what happens after that.

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by oluniyiade: 10:28am On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=Okoeshin post=92547943]

Kindly help us with the mail you used so that we can equally see our letter of presence to the consulate

(1) (2) (3) ... (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) ... (724) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: Sammy0787

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.