Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,326 members, 7,932,227 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:39 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1200401 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (735) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 8:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Good Evening my people, please can anybody provide lists of German universities that have English taught courses related to architectural designs or urban and regional planning for summer 2021. Help a sister, I've been surfing the internet for since morning
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kingsman4u(m): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2020
https://www2.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/

143loombimmy:
Good Evening my people, please can anybody provide lists of German universities that have English taught courses related to architectural designs or urban and regional planning for summer 2021. Help a sister, I've been surfing the internet for since morning
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by 143loombimmy: 11:15am On Oct 06, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:
Just in case anyone was doubting the last person who mentioned this, I got this from the embassy this morning as a confirmation to what was said.

Please, kindly share the email address you used in reaching out the embassy. Thank you
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ShallyAnyadike: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2020
LandMann:

Can you please provide the email you used to contact the embassy? Thanks.

I used the contact form available on their website.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ShallyAnyadike: 11:22am On Oct 06, 2020
Beardedviking:

It is risky to believe this. Some just do not like to lose honorably here in this country instead they intentionally mislead others. The pic looks too shady

No one is forcing you to believe. I wasn’t sure when the previous person mentioned it so I reached out to the embassy myself for confirmation. If you’re also unsure, you have the luxury of reaching out to them yourself too. Thank you smiley

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ShallyAnyadike: 11:29am On Oct 06, 2020
Nhkgtf:
So I booked for a date in togo and cotonou it came out very easy. Nigeria who do us o. Anyway I am not if it will work though since is a francophone country. I don't know if anyone have tried interview there. Did it work?

I tried to reach out to the embassy at cotonou. So if you fulfill this requirement, you won’t have an issue.

3 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Larryhillz28: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
If you don’t have Cotonou permanent resident permit then don’t bother going... I have gone and came back without being interviewed because I didn’t have it...
Nhkgtf:
So I booked for a date in togo and cotonou it came out very easy. Nigeria who do us o. Anyway I am not if it will work though since is a francophone country. I don't know if anyone have tried interview there. Did it work?

2 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:

I tried to reach out to the embassy at cotonou. So if you fulfill this requirement, you won’t have an issue.
Why is the case in Nigeria different? I really have to get another passport as quick as possible.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UPDATED2020: 12:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Larryhillz28:
If you don’t have Cotonou permanent resident permit then don’t bother going... I have gone and came back without being interviewed because I didn’t have it...
but have they began visa appointment for studies in cotonou embassy now?

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UPDATED2020: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nhkgtf:
what do you mean when you say you doubt it if i will work.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by UPDATED2020: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
dennison4luv:

from what I heard, they said that german embassy to don't normally give out study visa for students that are going for only language study, this is because there is a Germany school here in Nigeria called goethe institute and its for study of Germany language. And for more than 4yrs that I have been following this group I have not seen someone that they gave visa for study of Germany language.
lol that means you dont really follow this thread,i have seen up to 10 persons get visa for language study i have even interacted personaly with them.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rilwan3628(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
I know you guys will soon cast taking other small country route. You guys should keep screenshotting and uploading other countries German embassy responses. Shebi when go to those countries with this naija mentality they will calm you down cheesy. Have you thought of when about 1 Million Nigerians storm Ghana for example for resident permit what do you think will happen?

Getting resident permit of other country is not a joke matter. You must be legit and no shady documents unlike Nigeria here.

I just hope you guys wont fall victim of scammers.

I rest my case..

4 Likes

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by osofemieng(m): 2:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Larryhillz28:
That writer is wicked... my mom did it for free for me and my friend last year... people are wicked oo

Bro, I sent you a mail. Pls check
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 2:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
ShallyAnyadike:

You would have issue cuz getting their residence permit no be beans
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by princejck: 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
Rilwan3628:
I know you guys will soon cast taking other small country route. You guys should keep screenshotting and uploading other countries German embassy responses. Shebi when go to those countries with this naija mentality they will calm you down cheesy. Have you thought of when about 1 Million Nigerians storm Ghana for example for resident permit what do you think will happen?

Getting resident permit of other country is not a joke matter. You must be legit and no shady documents unlike Nigeria here.

I just hope you guys wont fall victim of scammers.

I rest my case..

Most of them might be given fake RP and end up destroying their travel plans and opportunities for others
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dennison4luv: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2020
UPDATED2020:
lol that means you dont really follow this thread,i have seen up to 10 persons get visa for language study i have even interacted personaly with them.

The ones I have seen are those that are going to study Germany language first and continue with the main course of study and not only just Germany language. Please you can send the links to me let me see.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tosenj(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
dipotol:

Thank you. Germans are very fast, it was difficult to catch up with their pace especially with Nigeria factors( Internet, light). So, I stopped attending the lectures since it was not compulsory to write the exam then. So, I channeled the time and energy to something else and of course, I was following up with my school mails and maintaining correspondence with my course coordinator and I re enrolled for winter when it was time to do that.

I hope this helps

Oh thank you for this insight. So does that mean you did not take the semester examination for all the courses you registered for the summer semester?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by dipotol: 7:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
tosenj:

Oh thank you for this insight. So does that mean you did not take the semester examination for all the courses you registered for the summer semester?

Not at all

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Minah2020: 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
Hello good evening..
I am new to this platform. I really need guidance in applying to schools in Germany.. I wanna study MSc In chemical engineering in English taught.. I heard that there are some places in Germany with low job opportunities and high racism. Please guys, could you direct me on the best cities with low racism and good job opportunities?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by ExchangA: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please, just for the know, Has anyone gotten AD of late on this platform or anyone that knows anyone who has?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by bobbybiggs(m): 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Minah2020:
Hello good evening..
I am new to this platform. I really need guidance in applying to schools in Germany.. I wanna study MSc In chemical engineering in English taught.. I heard that there are some places in Germany with low job opportunities and high racism. Please guys, could you direct me on the best cities with low racism and good job opportunities?

I would say all German States are economically OK.

However German States that make up Old West Germany are more sociable and better economic wise in comparison to German States that make up Old East Germany.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/11/06/east-germany-has-narrowed-economic-gap-with-west-germany-since-fall-of-communism-but-still-lags/

Find out German States that make up Old West Germany and apply to such places as priority.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Minah2020: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
Wow thank you so much, God bless you

bobbybiggs:

I would say all German States are economically OK.

However German States that make up Old West Germany are more sociable and better economic wise in comparison to German States that make up Old East Germany.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/11/06/east-germany-has-narrowed-economic-gap-with-west-germany-since-fall-of-communism-but-still-lags/

Find out German States that make up Old West Germany and apply to such places as priority.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by kellyi: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Minah2020:
Hello good evening..
try HS Bremerhaven (Process Engineering and Energy Technology) Technical Hochschule in Hamburg (Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering), there is also TUBerlin (Process, Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering) and TUDortmund also (Chemical Engineering) if u can write gre.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Minah2020: 10:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
kellyi:
try HS Bremerhaven (Process Engineering and Energy Technology) Technical Hochschule in Hamburg (Chemical and Bioprocess Engineering), there is also TUBerlin (Process, Energy and Environmental Systems Engineering) and TUDortmund also (Chemical Engineering) if u can write gre.

That's the thing sef.. GRE embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Joshua3393: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Recent info from the embassy

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adedapomola1993: 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
please sir kindly reply your mail it's very urgent sir..thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by tosenj(m): 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
dipotol:

Not at all

Thank you �

I just sent you an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Moriotelli(m): 3:47am On Oct 07, 2020
Larryhillz28:

Now if the permanent residence situation is sorted, do you know if the interview will be done in French or English. Do you know anything about that?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Chisom112: 3:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Fatalveli:
You do not send your original transcript under any circumstances.

You photocopy and notarize your certificate and transcript, upload to uniassit, and they‘lol forward them on your behalf.
thank you very much

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (735) (Reply)

USA Visit Visa Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / General Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa Through Skilled Migration.

Viewing this topic: Deedeestar and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.