Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,139 members, 7,880,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 - Travel (492) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 (1158682 Views)

General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (724) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by peteviz: 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
The system is quite inefficient... they should find a way of confirming from applicants if they still interested in an appointment to reduce the number of applicants...
obibanks:
These German people dey use us play o. See me that has forgotten about Germany is who just recieved appointment date for 1st October 2021 resumption admission letter. Where I wan begin to gather money or tell the dept that I'm just getting VISA Appointment?? Nna nawa o??
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by peteviz: 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Who else notice this... and anyway forward from here?

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by adekunletosin(m): 7:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
Thanks boss

I later paid 35,500 the last time I went for my appointment on 11th Feb.
bamideledorcas:
as of Feb 2nd
75 euro is 35,000
80 euro is 40,000
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kaigheyisi: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
[quote author=deuoessch post=110329961]

Check your email [/quo
I didn't receive any msg
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Lahat(m): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
good evening guys, if you are using block account and your brother in Germany is the one that put the money in the block account,, and the vo ask you,. Who is sponsoring you Will you tell vo that your brother in Germany is your sponsor? If you tell the vo that your brother in Germany is sponsoring you, won't he think that your brother wants to bring you over?? Please friends help, asking for a friend,. Very urgent

Secondly, when the vo ask.. Do you have someone in Germany,,. ?? What should she answer knowing that she has a brother in Germany,? Please help
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Adelolyie: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2022
nameundisclosed:

I can create if you want.

Please can you add me to the WhatsApp group
You can send the WhatsApp link to my email
omilolaide@gmail.com
Thank you very much
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by smoothblaise(m): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2022
Lahat:
good evening guys, if you are using block account and your brother in Germany is the one that put the money in the block account,, and the vo ask you,. Who is sponsoring you Will you tell vo that your brother in Germany is your sponsor? If you tell the vo that your brother in Germany is sponsoring you, won't he think that your brother wants to bring you over?? Please friends help, asking for a friend,. Very urgent

Secondly, when the vo ask.. Do you have someone in Germany,,. ?? What should she answer knowing that she has a brother in Germany,? Please help

you just need to present the account details of your blocked account showing the required amount is there.
Tell him yes. and he would ask how are you related then you can say he is my brother.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by nixymax(f): 4:09am On Feb 19, 2022
Good day all,

Please save a sister.
For those that funded their block account in Sterling bank in any Lagos branch, could you please share the name of the sterling bank branches to me. I visited a branch yesterday that told me they don't know anything about block account. I have a few days to my interview.

Thank you.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Aminalak95: 4:19am On Feb 19, 2022
I also experienced same thing . They didnt understand what i was trying to say and the FUnds transfer person just disappeared! I guess he was tired of my explanations

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Rennyunit: 5:13am On Feb 19, 2022
You will be sent a mail if you need to cancel and re-book. Do not cancel unless that mail is sent!
Amista:
I have booked my appointment then I came across posts here indicating that visa application portal is being refreshed every April and November. Does this mean I am to cancel my previous appointment and rebook in April I need answers �.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by heybaby12(f): 7:26am On Feb 19, 2022
Olasenie:
Good day house, please can someone go for interview with 6weeks to expiring date Int'l Passport, although he has requested for renewal but it won't be ready before the Interview day.
What can be done in this case?? Thanks in advance

No country would stamp on passport that six month to expire, and for countries with point of entry(visa on arrival) its 3 months.

The only "expiation" you can give the VO and oga pauli is that you already applied for a new one and it would be out soon. You didn't want to miss your interview date. And that was the same passport you used in booking. So you decied to come with it .

Should not be a problem.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by heybaby12(f): 7:46am On Feb 19, 2022
Stevenslaura05:
Good day
I will like to share something very important here and I hope it helps alot..because I made a promise to God to share..

Dont seek faster route of getting benin passport so you can use the German embassy there because you get to pick from the available dates,or try to get there residence permit through illegal means to use the German embassy in Benin..all this will land you in PRISON..
❌❌❌*LISTED BELOW MUST BE AVOIDED***❌❌❌

*IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING WITH FAKE VISA ..dont try it❌

*IF YOU WANA OBTAIN THEIR PASSPORT ,dont try it ❌

*IF YOU ARE TRAVELLING WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS SUCH AS FAKE (FOREIGN) PASSPORT, RESIDENCE PERMIT dont try it ❌

*❌TRYING TO FOLLOW A SHIP ABROAD ( POPULARLY KNOWN AS STONE WAY) dont try it ❌

## PLEASE DONT GO THERE TO TRAVEL WITH ANYTHING FAKE.....❌❌❌❌❌

THEY GENERATE INCOME FROM HAVING LARGE NUMBER OF INMATES..SO ANY SLIGHT MISTAKE NA PRISON..

STAY AWAY FROM ALL THESE..SO YOU WONT HAVE TO GO TO PRISON

PLEASE LISTEN AND STAY AWAY FROM ALL THESE FRENCH COUNTRIES TRYING TO GET THEIR DOCUMENTS WILL LAND YOU IN PRISON

I WISH EVERYONE ALL THE BEST IN THE JAPA JOURNEY
GOD HAVE DONE AS PROMISED LASTLY.FORGIVE ME IT TOOK SO LONG..
#MOTISOROSOKE
#PRISONISREAL
STAY REAL AND STAY SAFE...BLESS UP

Awesome warning ⚠️
Thanks.
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 8:50am On Feb 19, 2022
peteviz:
Who else notice this... and anyway forward from here?

Well, gear towards winter semester
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2022
[quote author=Kaigheyisi post=110343488][/quote]

Check again. If you didn't see, then send me an email
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 8:52am On Feb 19, 2022
Amista:
I have booked my appointment then I came across posts here indicating that visa application portal is being refreshed every April and November. Does this mean I am to cancel my previous appointment and rebook in April I need answers �.

The reset doesn't happen anymore, don't cancel for whatever reason
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kaigheyisi: 10:37am On Feb 19, 2022
deuoessch:

Check again. If you didn't see, then send me an email

Okay
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omonihobae: 11:27am On Feb 19, 2022
Good day, pls which cat do I book for am confuse, I applied for nursing is a dual course which is studying and working together, am also paid monthly I have a contract stating how much am being paid, so which category is it A or B pls o urgent amswer
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2022
Omonihobae:
Good day, pls which cat do I book for am confuse, I applied for nursing is a dual course which is studying and working together, am also paid monthly I have a contract stating how much am being paid, so which category is it A or B pls o urgent amswer

From what you stated here, apply for a work permit. Like Category B, it takes up to one year for waiting.

Apply for a work permit
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by roseisy: 1:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Pls what's FormA
Rennyunit:
Hello guys,

I need help with funding my blocked account. Has anyone tried using Form A successfully
Please send an email to xenamoreat@gmail.com if you have any tips.

Thanks in advance!
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Kaigheyisi: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Omonihobae:

Congrats, how did you do it...is ur trip going to be sponsored by the school or the employer because this looks exactly like NHS scientist training program in UK. More update pls
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2022
OK. Sent you a message.
lordwag86:
Hello,

I have this admission to to study software Engineeringat Potsdam.

My class is slated for September 2022.

Please let's talk. I could use any help I can get now.
08138610425 is my number.

Please reply

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelslim: 7:00pm On Feb 19, 2022
lordwag86:
Hello,

I have this admission to to study software Engineeringat Potsdam.

My class is slated for September 2022.

Please let's talk. I could use any help I can get now.
08138610425 is my number.

Please reply

Is it undergraduate or postgraduate degree?
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelslim: 7:03pm On Feb 19, 2022
@primeFestus

Pls I want to send a mail. I have a question

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omonihobae: 9:50pm On Feb 19, 2022
Kaigheyisi:

Congrats, how did you do it...is ur trip going to be sponsored by the school or the employer because this looks exactly like NHS scientist training program in UK. More update pls
the trip is not sponsored by the school, but the tuition and health insurance will be paid by them
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelslim: 7:40am On Feb 20, 2022
Good morning
Does Germany recognize Nigerian HND certificate? If yes.
Do I write IELTS or learn German?
Most of their courses are offered in German.

If you have an info. Please share
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omonihobae: 7:53am On Feb 20, 2022
deuoessch:

From what you stated here, apply for a work permit. Like Category B, it takes up to one year for waiting.

Apply for a work permit
thanks for the reply
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Omonihobae: 8:09am On Feb 20, 2022
deuoessch:

Apply for a work permit
but I also have admission letter from the university with contract
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 9:30am On Feb 20, 2022
Omonihobae:
but I also have admission letter from the university with contract

Yes, it seems you are going for dual study, which is more perceived as an ausbildung, or vocational training. As long as you have a working contract alongside information about salary, you're eligible to apply for a work permit.

You can check the consulate website for more information.

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by deuoessch: 9:31am On Feb 20, 2022
Mykelslim:
Good morning
Does Germany recognize Nigerian HND certificate? If yes.
Do I write IELTS or learn German?
Most of their courses are offered in German.

If you have an info. Please share

Check the universities that offer the course you want to go for and see what they require...

1 Like

Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by Mykelslim: 10:04am On Feb 20, 2022
deuoessch:

Check the universities that offer the course you want to go for and see what they require...

Thanks
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by BelieverDE: 10:47am On Feb 20, 2022
Hello guys,

The Nigerian Scholars In Germany (NiSIG) is in collaboration with the Nigerian embassy over there to help students who are having issues with getting a date for visa appointment.

http://nisig.de/incoming-scholars/
Re: General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 by nnoli90: 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Ole, ole
BelieverDE:
Hello guys,

The Nigerian Scholars In Germany (NiSIG) is in collaboration with the Nigerian embassy over there to help students who are having issues with getting a date for visa appointment.

http://nisig.de/incoming-scholars/

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) ... (724) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.