Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,076 members, 7,949,708 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:50 PM

Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. (652 Views)

Suppliers Of White And Yellow Maize Needed In Large Volume / 30k Twice A Week From My Pepper Farm / 500,000 Naira From One Plot Of Land In 90 Days. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by AfroAgroPower: 9:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hello Nairaland Agropreneurs; We just got a deal with some of our Agricultural Processing companies for some agricultural produces.

However, this thread has been specifically created for the supply of White Maize.

We are in urgent need of 90 tonnes of Maize to be delivered in Ibadan and Lagos State.

If you have some tonnes you can deliver to Us; then you can write back to us via our whatsapp contact below.

This deal is of company's Standard. No cutting corners.

1 Tonne = 1,000 KG.

Please Note: Payment is made on delivery.
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by AfroAgroPower: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Contact Us via our whatsapp line below if you have got tonnes of maize available for sales.
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by moshoodtex: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2020
Hello, i have 2 tons of yellow maize, my location is ijebu igbo in ogun state. 07056877756
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by Arrewa: 9:56am On Jan 10, 2020
I have 50 bags of maize location zaria... Contract me 07036029065
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by isaacsegun(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2020
how much do you buy per ton?
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by siant: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Where is your watsaap contact
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by AfroAgroPower: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
moshoodtex:
Hello, i have 2 tons of yellow maize, my location is ijebu igbo in ogun state. 07056877756

Contact Us via whatsapp through the number on our bio.
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by AfroAgroPower: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
siant:
Where is your watsaap contact

Check our bio below.
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by AfroAgroPower: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2020
isaacsegun:
how much do you buy per ton?

Contact Us via our phone number on our bio below.
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by AfroAgroPower: 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Arrewa:
I have 50 bags of maize location zaria... Contract me 07036029065

How many kilograms is the 50 bags of maize which you have got?
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by famouscargo4u: 1:52pm On Jan 10, 2020
AfroAgroPower:
Hello Nairaland Agropreneurs; We just got a deal with some of our Agricultural Processing companies for some agricultural produces.

However, this thread has been specifically created for the supply of Maize.

We are in urgent need of 90 tonnes of Maize to be delivered in Ibadan and Lagos State.

If you have some tonnes you can deliver to Us; then you can write back to us via our whatsapp contact below.

1 Tonne = 1,000 KG.

you need to state your specifications. do provide your number, i can supply you.

Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by AfroAgroPower: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
moshoodtex:

Our need is based on White Maize.

However, we can help you get buyers for your yellow maize. Contact Us via our phone number below.
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by AfroAgroPower: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

However, this thread has been specifically created for the supply of White Maize.

1 Tonne = 1,000 KG.

Our supply request has reached 270 tonnes weekly.

We are now in need for supplies of White Maize of 270 tonnes of maize to Ibadan and Lagos State.

Note: Payment of Agro produce will be done immediately the produce is supplied. ( Payment on Delivery.)

You can come in with the amount of tonnes you have got.

LPO will be drafted, signed and authourized by our Bank Accounting and Business Relating Officer to ensure surety of payment.
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by shariff84: 2:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
Ur prices is always not encouraging,I know you will come up with a price less than 100k/to which no....
Re: Needed Urgently - 90 Tonnes Of Maize Needed Twice Weekly. by MessiahMARLIANS: 9:04am On Aug 05, 2022
$20,000 USDC Needed Urgently.

Not USDT.

Sell To Us @ www.sellhigherfaster.carrd.co

Minimum Purchase: $100 USDC.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Pen For Lease In Abeokuta Ogun State / Suppliers Of Yellow Corn And Bitter Kola Needed / Catfish Mangala " Aririah" Dried Fish Cut Cut (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.