Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,685 members, 7,972,534 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:33 PM

Please I Need Help On This - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Please I Need Help On This (260 Views)

I need help on How To Get NYSC Exemption Letter After going to camp / Help On Skipping Stream 1 And Going With Stream 2 / I Need Your Help On The Medical Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help On This by MXD5050: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
My wife was posted to North after the three weeks camp we went for a pregnancy test and she was pregnant weeks before entering camp. We are not married by law but by tradition. So am thinking what to do we both thought of suspending the whole nysc thing and come back and follow another batch. Is that possible? Though she has received two months alawee now. There is just no way only she can be far away with pregnancy and this is her first pregnancy please help me what do I do.
Re: Please I Need Help On This by LOGOBELT: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
As a loving husband, go with her grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is Bitcoin And How Do You Create A Bitcoin Wallet? / Learn Mini-importation Business With Your Smart Phone. / The Time Is NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.