Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass (73356 Views)

Breaking! TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by iSlayer: 12:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
itsme01:

Hilary won popular votes

The "spirit" said Hilary would win the election not popular votes.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by iSlayer: 12:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Kokoebapluse:
Nonse there is a serious issue between the family before, let this fake prediction stop, it's just as if someone said there maybe bomb last in maiduguri

My brother na sooo.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by iSlayer: 12:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Seikiri1:

Be mindful of what you say about men of God especially prophets, the danger is extremely catastrophic

Abulo na fake prophet him be.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by iSlayer: 12:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
PrecisionFx:

Ur useless scare tactics works only on FooOOOooooools

No mind am.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by iSlayer: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2020
femmyapson:

Ode (fool)..cos i know only fools that claim lagos is no man land..can type n like stuff as ur own...sha dey waka jeje make ibon no hit u

Oponu.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by lugiano1: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
iSlayer:
Bullshit he's still a fake pastor.

You want us to open his yansh here. Did he not say that Hilary would win the last elections?? Fake Pastor radarada.

What he and the others dropped are predictions not prophesies. I also predict stuff too. For instance I predicted Buhari would go against his word and go for a second term and HE DID.

I think the law gives too much freedom to Men of god. This means they easily wiggle free when cornered.
can you please answer the call and be the original pastor? Just fear God even though you are mannerless
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by bigiyaro(m): 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Do you think that he will make more money as a soccer pundit? undecided
its all about prediction, he should be a billionaire now, since prediction is a walk in the park for him.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Onitola2: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2020
iSlayer:

You want us to open his yansh here. Did he not say that Hilary would win the last elections?? Fake Pastor radarada.

What he and the others dropped are predictions not prophesies. I also predict stuff too. For instance I predicted Buhari would go against his word and go for a second term and HE DID.

I think the law gives too much freedom to Men of god. This means they easily wiggle free when cornered.
many people don't the differences between prophecies, predictions and assumptions.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Thoceen: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
That prophecy correct no mean say prophet genuine ooo. Even devils can prophesy.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by thinkmoney(m): 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2020
iSlayer:

let me tell u things about some men. I have lived in a house with a young pastor with immense ability to know many things about someone the first time he sees them and even makes some prediction of the near future. I have also observed TB Joshua, and I have noticed he truly have some supernatural powers; he predicted that Spain will beat Holland at that 20?? world cup
I staked a ten thousand naira bet on Spain based on that prediction. The babe that was with me that night really enjoyed. And if we look at is prophecy about the last USA election we will really see that Hillary won the popular vote.
Here comes my point really
. I am a good student of the Bible, so this things don't bemuse me. I can tell you this Men like many other so-called men of God are fake. the secret behind their powers - which might be know to them or unknown- is the DEVIL. Revelation explains it. where it says a dirty spirit like frog breathes on this last days prophet and empowers them.
It's true TB Joshua is powerful, it's true the Devil has immense power but the absolute power belongs to God.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Legendguru: 3:03pm On Jan 09, 2020
Good guessing
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by LordReed(m): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You should teach your daughter that God does not do magic He is the Creator of all things. You should also tell her to stop reading those Harry Potter books. cheesy

My 5 yr old daughter will come to understand that all magical creatures including magic sky daddies don't exist. For now I let her be the Lil kid she is. I am not afraid of imaginary rubbish deluded fellows like you are afraid of.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
LordReed:

My 5 yr old daughter will come to understand that all magical creatures including magic sky daddies don't exist. For now I let her be the Lil kid she is. I am not afraid of imaginary rubbish deluded fellows like you are afraid of.

Does that also include the magic of everything coming out of nothing and how mankind became talking primates? cheesy
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by litaninja(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2020
Hell oh hell

femmyapson:

ode...incase you dont know..TBJoshua first daughter Sarah got married to Queen Elizabeth grandson...So we all know the royal family he is talking about
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by LordReed(m): 4:18pm On Jan 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Does that also include the magic of everything coming out of nothing and how mankind became talking primates? cheesy
When will you stop talking rubbish? You are no longer 5 yrs old you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Andrez123(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Yet he couldn't see the deadly collapse of the multistorey guest lodge in his church in 2014 which claimed hundreds of lives undecided
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
bigiyaro:

its all about prediction, he should be a billionaire now, since prediction is a walk in the park for him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA3xYQTGR9g

See TB Joshua's counterpart in the US, how he gets his prediction and then passess it on as a prophecy from God. It was said that he also predicts for bookmakers.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Goalnaldo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Koralords:
Since it’s time for prophecy’s...this mine Liverpool will win premiership,psg will win French league ,juventus will win serie A,mancity will win carabao
who win la liga and Bundesliga grin
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
LordReed:

When will you stop talking rubbish? You are no longer 5 yrs old you know.

Thank God that you now agree that the belief that everything came out of nothing and the fairytale of evolution are rubbish. Stop your 5 year old from reading Harry Potter books and let her believe what her conscience tells her. Her conscience is congruent with the Moral Laws and she will want to believe in the Miraculous Creator God who created everything. smiley
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by LordReed(m): 5:34pm On Jan 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Thank God that you now agree that the belief that everything came out of nothing and the fairytale of evolution are rubbish. Stop your 5 year old from reading Harry Potter books and let her believe what her conscience tells her. Her conscience is congruent with the Moral Laws and she will want to believe in the Miraculous Creator God who created everything. smiley

Its 2020 miraculous gods are 2000 years out of date. You keep talking rubbish cos your mind is feasting on expired crud. I am sure she'll enjoy Harry Potter when she's old enough to read it meanwhile Shimmer and Shine genies and Vampirina vampire are keeping her entertained.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by zoghys: 5:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Stepping aside does not mean rift,disunity and breakaway

So what does it mean oooo?. Why do you guys always find a way round the truth, and yet you all clamour for better Nigeria. The voice of God tells no lie, and would never.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
LordReed:

Its 2020 miraculous gods are 2000 years out of date. You keep talking rubbish cos your mind is feasting on expired crud. I am sure she'll enjoy Harry Potter when she's old enough to read it meanwhile Shimmer and Shine genies and Vampirina vampire are keeping her entertained.

That is child abuse. How can you be allowing your toddler to be watching horror movies? shocked
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by WeRblessed(f): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
Most Nigerian preachers are not even ashamed of themselves. That every beginning of the year, they start vomiting their repugnant, delusional ferry tales.

Do they really understand the meaning of prophecies? Aaron, Elijah, Isaiah, Jeramiah, Elisha, Samuel, Eli, Elkhana, all these prophets prophesied with great evidences. They heard from the Lord and they delivered his message to his people.

But Nigerian preachers would just go to sleep and conceive all their mediocre, and vomit it to those willing to read.

Nigerian preacher would list 50 prophecies and none would come to pass, and the next year they would create another lists.

Its like repeating one class each semester and expecting your graded to go up.

The bible says, who is that man who speak/prophecy when the Lord of Lords has not spoken? The answer is Nigeria preachers!
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by LordReed(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

That is child abuse. How can you be allowing your toddler to be watching horror movies? shocked

Your brain has been abused by rubbish imaginary sky daddies.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Numerouno94(m): 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

I wonder who gave you the idea that armed robbers who give to charity should be praised? undecided
Bro he has nt bn caught, thus, u cant call him an armed robber. Am nt sayin his a saint, all we knw he might b fake. Buh i can tell u dat dis man is kind. I watch Emmanuel T.V alot. This man most times help in offloading bags of rice nd oda goods meant 4 d poor on his head.Now tell me how many yahoo pastor will do dat?

Lets leave d issue of his righteousness aside. Dis man is a true philanthropist. Nd dat is wat d bible is all abt. Givin to d needy(both luv nd gifts) nd luv ur neighbor.
Most pastors will rada steal d little u hv, buh dis man will rada gv u in abundance.

Jux google abt him nd u will b amazed by his level of kindness.
Wen Daddy freeze brought down d controversial topic of tithing nd oda yahoo pastors lyk Adeboye, suleiman nd co were against Daddy Freeze.what did Joshua said? He said"rada dan givin tithes to churches who mostyms dnt need dem, u shuld give it to d poor nd needy.cos God appreciates dat one more"

Bro take tym nd listen to his preachings, i promise u will hv a change of hrt.

Joshua is d only pastor i respect in Nigeria. Peace.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Liftedhands(f): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
airminem:
You laughed grin
Its laughable o.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Adakintroy2: 11:16pm On Jan 09, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

Are you in the house?.

There is trouble in corridors of powers more than anywhere else in a nation. Behind what you see there is more.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Germi9: 12:26am On Jan 10, 2020
They want to feel the joy of "spending the money you laboured for"
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:13am On Jan 10, 2020
Numerouno94:

Bro he has nt bn caught, thus, u cant call him an armed robber. Am nt sayin his a saint, all we knw he might b fake. Buh i can tell u dat dis man is kind. I watch Emmanuel T.V alot. This man most times help in offloading bags of rice nd oda goods meant 4 d poor on his head.Now tell me how many yahoo pastor will do dat?

Lets leave d issue of his righteousness aside. Dis man is a true philanthropist. Nd dat is wat d bible is all abt. Givin to d needy(both luv nd gifts) nd luv ur neighbor.
Most pastors will rada steal d little u hv, buh dis man will rada gv u in abundance.

Jux google abt him nd u will b amazed by his level of kindness.
Wen Daddy freeze brought down d controversial topic of tithing nd oda yahoo pastors lyk Adeboye, suleiman nd co were against Daddy Freeze.what did Joshua said? He said"rada dan givin tithes to churches who mostyms dnt need dem, u shuld give it to d poor nd needy.cos God appreciates dat one more"

Bro take tym nd listen to his preachings, i promise u will hv a change of hrt.

Joshua is d only pastor i respect in Nigeria. Peace.

"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly" (Matthew 6:1-4).

When you look at a flock of sheep you will say that they are white but when you compare them against the background of snow you will conclude that the flock are not really white. The criteria you used in assessing TB Joshua is man's faulty criteria God's criteria is much higher. Good works will not get you into heaven, it will only give you the praise of men as you have been doing.

Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Numerouno94(m): 10:22am On Jan 10, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

"Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven. Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth: That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly" (Matthew 6:1-4).

When you look at a flock of sheep you will say that they are white but when you compare them against the background of snow you will conclude that the flock are not really white. The criteria you used in assessing TB Joshua is man's faulty criteria God's criteria is much higher. Good works will not get you into heaven, it will only give you the praise of men as you have been doing.
Buh who re we to Judge Joshua if he is righteous?

An allusion to an utterance of Jesus ' in John 8:7, viz. “He that is without sin amongst you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

He has won my hrt in terms of his luv 4 d poor. Isnt dat wat humanity shuld b abt?
Wasnt Jesus main themes of preaching abt luv? Luvin ur neighbor as itself? Giving to d poor nd needy?

Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
At this the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.
Jesus looked around and said to his disciples,
“How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!” (Mark 10:21-23)

Joshua has Centered his ministry on giving nd helping d poor. He doesn't preach abt prosperity lyk oda yahoo pastors Buh on luv. His sermons re always abt luv nd giving.
Lyk i said earlier if luv is in our hrts den d world xpecially Nigeria will b a beta place.
Theres no luv here on Nairaland. Theres always disunity btwn Igbos, Yorubas nd d Hausas. They call eachoda names lyk Ipob, Igbos, Afonjas etc... Nd betwn Xtains nd Muslims.

Wat d world nids is luv.. Nd wen i see a person dat does dat i respect such a person, i dnt care if d person is a sinner cos am nt worthy to Judge anybody. Only Jesus can.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by Olavic7(m): 7:29pm On Jan 10, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

How else do you think we can recognise a false prophet when their prophecy fails? undecided
Simple, Let God be d judge, if u keep looking 4 false prophet u may end up inside a false pit pretending 2 be real. D Bible didn't ask u 2 be looking 4 them, d word of God said those who stand let him take held lest he fall, if a prophet is preching heresy correct and pray 4 him that what the Bible said, not 4 u 2 come here nd condemn. David was annoited but he never condemn king saul because he knows d consequence. Conclusively, a prophesy never come 2 pass doesn't mean he's fake, D step taking by d person prophesied 2 determine d end product of every prophecy, prophecy is like been given a seed, now what u do with the seed that was given 2 u determines maybe d seed will grow or die, if u refuse 2 plant it then it won't grow, if u decide 2 plant it then it will definitely grow. What i am trying 2 transpire is that Action determine d effectiveness of prophecy.
Re: TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass by tck2000(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Uncle Wants Me In Amorc / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.