Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,180 members, 7,943,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:07 AM

Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom (611 Views)

My Neighbour Is Loud All The Time / A Huge Python Killed In Port Harcourt Forest (Photos) / A Huge Python I Killed This Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by Ufedolove: 8:49am On Jan 09, 2020
Good morning!

Below are images of a long and fat black mamba--a dangerous and venomous snake that was killed from my neighbour's bedroom.

It's no surprise that the snake was found in her room cos she rears chicken.

We thank God that no one, especially the kids was bitten or hurt.

Re: Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:50am On Jan 09, 2020
Sigh...

Your village people can't even come and visit you in peace again.

They will come a bird, you stone them, they try to crawl down, you behead them.

Just pray they don't visit you while driving or inside a moving car
Re: Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2020
E big oooo
See as the guy hold am like UEFA champions league trophy. Look at that smile.

Two shouts na him dey alarm me for this life. Shouts of ole ole ole and ejo ejo ejo.

Ole(tiff) shout dey make me run past Hussein bolts. Flash no near me. Those boys are dangerous . But snake shout, I don't run. .. I disappear

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by forghon: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2020
Lalas.... upon sighting the snake story

Re: Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by majamajic(m): 8:56am On Jan 09, 2020
I can even see the chicken rumps on the snake , she don swallow enough
Re: Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by Zendizel(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2020
lala
Re: Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by partnerbizn3(f): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2020
lala anti snake
Re: Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2020
Injesusnamewepray amen
Re: Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by Larryfest(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2020
In a bed room Nawa o.
Re: Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by ziegurf(m): 9:33am On Jan 09, 2020
....is your neighbor living in that church behind you

if yes... na him find trouble
Re: Photos Of A Huge Black Mamba Killed In My Neighbour's Bedroom by nickyvil: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2020
Spitting cobra not black mamba.. Please edit.

(1) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka Says He Has 39 More Prophesies To Reveal That Will Come To Pass / Look At What I Found In Royal Stallion Rice.. I'll Bet You'll Be Surprise! Photo / Please Who Can Help Me With How To Fill The Nigerian Army Form?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.