Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,609 members, 7,944,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

It Was My Fault, I Didn't Start Him - Brendan Rodgers - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Was My Fault, I Didn't Start Him - Brendan Rodgers (581 Views)

Brendan Rodgers Sacked By Leicester City / David Luiz: Our Defeat To Manchester City Was My Fault / Ndidi Will Be Back For Leicester City’s League Opener Against Wolves – Rodgers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Was My Fault, I Didn't Start Him - Brendan Rodgers by OfficialDlh(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2020
Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers has praised the performance of Hamza Choudhury after the England International helped his side grab a draw against Aston Villa.

Choudhury came on as a substitute at the start of the second half for Leicester City and he immediately grew into the game and was able to give his side more depth in midfield.

His high pressing helped Leicester in the 74th minute to grab an equalizer as he dispossessed Douglas Luiz off the ball before Jemie Vardy passed it to another Substituted Kelechi Iheanacho to slot in a wonderful volley.

Brendan Rodgers has now praised the England International and claimed it was his fault he didn't start England man.

Continue Reading: https://www.elitessport.de/2020/01/it-was-my-fault-i-didnt-start-him.html

(1) (Reply)

HOT! FIFA 2020 Top 10 Players! / Ashley Young Joins Inter Milan / SAQAA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.