Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,133 members, 7,880,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:01 PM

Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? (66930 Views)

Honesty Was My Intention But Did My Honestly Push Him Away? / I Pushed Her Away With My Attitude Now I Want Her Back / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
CorGier:

Lol, you really cracked me up there darl. Thanks for getting me in a lighter mood.

[s]Okay, that aside Uyail; See the key to any healthy heterosexual relationship is the ability of the man to successfully manipulate his woman for his selfish interests. This is because in his happiness lies her happiness.

I mean why do you think our mothers stayed married to our over-bearing fathers for so long? These men knew the secret to keeping their women on their toes, our mothers in turn - in their quest for true contentment - advertently submitted themselves to the wimps and caprices of their men. Therein lies true happiness in total submission. Girl, that in itself is a virtue.

That was my point. You got all carried away getting your panties in a twist over the side-talk.[/s]

Do not generalize about whose mothers' decided to stay in a toxic relationship and call it 'our' mothers. This is the 21st century, and the women of today are wiser and more outspoken than the ones of yesteryears. They lacked the balls and courage to speak for themselves because they were always concerned about what the public will say. That's not happiness. Well, sorry to shock you darl, that phase is over and we're done with being emasculated by you over grown babies called men.

Finally, please get over yourself. Your narcissism stinks to the high heavens. You can only attract your ilks viz; small-minded women. Have fun while at it!

2 Likes

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Renegadefrank(m): 11:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
I think you know that you did push him away with your attitude. The moment you're in a relationship with someone, you learn to compromise. From your story, he tried but you didn't do enough.

It's a valuable lesson for you. Couples make compromises so as to properly correlate. I wish you the best in your next step

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by nov19(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2020
I am introvert also dated an introvert... But her own is just at another level entirely The danger of being an introvert from my experience is that people make the mistake of being too comfortable in their skin and can be self sufficient.

Am telling u it can be so exhausting and frustrating giving everything to someone so passive.
I have withdrew many times and after a while she begins to miss me are reestablish connection.. She start behaving well and become very responsive for like one week then go back to default setting..

It's so annoying that even when she wants somethings may be like sex or touch she will still want to be begged to have it..

She can be indoors for a whole week without need for anybody. Her door is always locked.. That I will have to knock several times or even call her to inform her am at the door...

After the last time I visited few days to Christmas I vowed to not take into 2020 no matter what she does..

It is the end am not going back... I felt like I have wasted 4 goods years with her thinking things will change..

So my dear Op.. I really don't know who u r. But if u can relate with any of my experience I will advice that u make deliberate effort to open up... Its like fighting against your nature but if u really care about this not repeating it self.. Change something for the better...

I wish the very best in your next relationship..

6 Likes

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Mrcaregiver: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2020
favoryte33:
He told u earlier on dat u guys aren't COMPARTIBLE. This is a trait of selfishness.i don't go about looking for compartibility coz true luv should embrasse our differences as long as we're ready 2 give up our ego.pls,do not go beg him.he doesn't deserve u

I seriously doubt if true love do exist in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Germi9: 12:14am On Jan 10, 2020
daben1:
The way you girls think self ehn, once you're in a relationship with an average Nigerian girl, it has automatically become your responsibility to be doing the calling while her own responsibility is to be at the receiving end... "He stopped calling as he used to"
Relationship should be a 50-50 stuff.
The relationship failed because of lack of communication: because your responsibility is to wait while he calls while you receive
I support you on this bro

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Mrcaregiver: 12:16am On Jan 10, 2020
TwoBottles:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

So, na she write all this advice here

Ahan na OP!

Chai....hmmm, its well
Las las everyone go dey okay

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Dearlord(m): 12:19am On Jan 10, 2020
So sorry name sake, this was my exact situation last year

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by hotdealz(m): 12:43am On Jan 10, 2020
Never beg anyone to love you.

3 Likes

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by AmuDimpka: 12:56am On Jan 10, 2020
daben1:
The way you girls think self ehn, once you're in a relationship with an average Nigerian girl, it has automatically become your responsibility to be doing the calling while her own responsibility is to be at the receiving end... "He stopped calling as he used to"
The relationship failed because of lack of communication: because your responsibility is to wait while he calls while you receive
apt ...always at the receiving end...the one you think has sense ...she would show she doesn't

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Lifecanbeamazin: 1:23am On Jan 10, 2020
Hold your head high. You will surely your someone you're compartable so continue to be yourself.

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Damisugar(m): 4:11am On Jan 10, 2020
djoe21:

It's so unfortunate that just November last year you were giving ladies tips on how to make their men happy. Did you not follow the tips?
grin

Oh my Dad lol

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 10, 2020
[s]
Jewessgratitude:
See...don't even start killing yourself over this matter cos the guy is not a responsible fellow which you know but tried to swallow.
Don't ever overlook or condone someone excesses. How can you, knowing full well that he flirts with girls at will, still want to keep him? Men don finish? Dump his retard ass. But he, could not condone your quiet and calm behavior, not that you flirt like him but he still called it off. He never really loved you dear. And doesn't have respect for you.

Dont just blame yourself for anything.
Move on and stay focused.
Nothing do you.
[/s]
shut up

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by tomdon(m): 5:45am On Jan 10, 2020
daben1:

This particular guy is not interested in her
Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by philip0906(m): 5:54am On Jan 10, 2020
dljbd1:

[s]My dear, you are the exact kind of girl I was in search of for a while. Sincerely speaking, I've had my own share of Instagram queens and slay mamas and I can categorically tell you that your ex eh...lemme just not talk.

Well, one man's sugar is another man's poison. If the reasons he gave were the actual reasons then he aren't your man girl!

If not that I have a woman just like you right now I swear I wouldn't have minded getting your contact and dating you this instance. Before I met my girl I was in search for like 2yrs. Una type scarce for this generation and I'm usually grateful when I meet one.

A lot of my female friends are like you and have great relationships... My closest female friend is married, just like you.

Don't beat yourself up dear... You are perfect the way you are!
[/s]
Drop your number sha... We could link up for linking up sake (before all these NL dudes start having wild thoughts)

See you soon. smiley
Just go straight to the point...Forget that long grammar undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by iramure(m): 6:46am On Jan 10, 2020
This is quite interesting
Let me comment form my own personal experience.
I knew my wife now was exactly like you when were dating.
I loved her wholeheartedly with everything I had. I talked to her severally about the need to change her attitude to win me totally. She promised to. This assurance made me to leave the other two that practically showed green light..
Even though I knew her "uncaring, cold, too silent attitude was constantly breaking my heart, I believed she would change.
Fastward to now, we are married with children but am all alone. We still live together but she is just not the type that know how to make man happy, very unromantic, zero social life.. just no communication. I demand for romance almost all the time we are together, she doesn't just give a damn. I work in a different place only come home to see them maybe once in 2 months.
Am not always glad to come because her attitude are uninviting.
This I live with as I write this....
Totally heartbroken.
My opinion on your topic. Ralationship should be 50-50 thing. Incompatibility is not an option. I only love my wife but her love for me is too cold. Am suffering silently. Am always tempted to seek happiness from other ladies of good attitude but am afraid.

6 Likes

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by UnusualJhay(m): 7:14am On Jan 10, 2020
wizzynuru:
Lol.. And u posted tips on how to make a man happy last year December. Looks like u don't practice what u teach.

angry angry grin grin
mad o
Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Kescott(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2020
daben1:

I agree with your assertion to the point where you said 50-50. It is actually 100-100 and yes, that mentality of entitlement from ladies kills relationship and marriage faster. See relationship like Life, you need to do all you have to do to stay alive and healthy. Everything you need to do to spice it up, you MUST do else the in no time, that relationship/marriage becomes lifeless.
@Poster, if you are still in secondary school, you got a lot ahead of you, relationship will definitely take you no where, this is the time to work towards building a future for yourself and not dependent on man or uncle. Build yourself skills wise, network wise, etc. Relationship will happen when you least expect it.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 10, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Do not generalize about whose mothers' decided to stay in a toxic relationship and call it 'our' mothers. This is the 21st century, and the women of today are wiser and more outspoken than the ones of yesteryears. They lacked the balls and courage to speak for themselves because they were always concerned about what the public will say. That's not happiness. Well, sorry to shock you darl, that phase is over and we're done with being emasculated by you over grown babies called men.

Finally, please get over yourself. Your narcissism stinks to the high heavens. You can only attract your ilks viz; small-minded women. Have fun while at it!

Lol, damn she's feisty.

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by tk4rd: 8:01am On Jan 10, 2020
My dear lady, he is not just the type of guy your life needs.
Be calm.
Take this time to love yourself more.
This will help you know the type of guy your life needs.
If you can't make yourself happy as a single lady, no one can make you happy in a relationship because you don't even know what you want and what makes you happy.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Fajoe2020: 8:02am On Jan 10, 2020
I can relate with this. We've been together for seven years, she never sees anything wrong with it. We can go on for days without calls or chat, at most she will just send you hi, that's all. I've tried tirelessly to end it but I can't cuz I love her very much.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 10, 2020
wizzynuru:
Lol.. And u posted tips on how to make a man happy last year December. Looks like u don't practice what u teach.

People that preach about or against some shit on social media are those suffering from that same shits more in their daily life.. they lives a perfect life on social network and suffered in real life..
I rather paint inside of my house and let outside be than to paint outside to please people and am suffering.

2 Likes

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by daben1(m): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2020
AmuDimpka:
apt ...always at the receiving end...the one you think has sense ...she would show she doesn't
honestly
Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

This is the reason some girl are having a perfect relationship online and suffer inside..
There is no perfect being and thats mean that there is no perfect relationship.. You just have to find a way to make it work and if all effort can't then you move on.
Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Fejimummy: 8:12am On Jan 10, 2020
this story sounds like mine lol.. although mine lasted for 5 miserable years
don't feel any guilt you deserve better just reflect on the relationship and see what you need to improve on about your personality but don't step too far away from your comfort zone to please anyone

2 Likes

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by benchux(m): 8:26am On Jan 10, 2020
You didn't push him away. He doesn't know how precious your kind of woman is. He probably likes a woman who spends all her life on the social media, uploading, liking and commenting on posts. He likes a woman who likes expensive things. He likes a woman who would go clubbing and partying with him all the time. And you are not that kind. Your type is rare and I'd do anything to have your type for obvious reasons.

Girls who spend too much time on social media are more likely to cheat and have multiple sex partners. Same with girls who always like the outdoors. Too much social media has destroyed a lot of relationships, marriages and families. At least you keep in touch with him regularly and you tried to find out what the problem was when you observed some changes. You did your best. Let him go and get the social media kind of babe he wants. He will come running to you after a few months. Trust me. He will.

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by Rockyrascal(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2020
OP lemme erase the pains you're going through right now. I will make the phone calls, all you should do is receive them.

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by johnad3(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2020
bcus your wahala too much for him to handle
Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by calabardick(m): 9:50am On Jan 10, 2020
favoryte33:
He told u earlier on dat u guys aren't COMPARTIBLE. This is a trait of selfishness.i don't go about looking for compartibility coz true luv should embrasse our differences as long as we're ready 2 give up our ego.pls,do not go beg him.he doesn't deserve u

Seriously?
How old are you?
Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by calabardick(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2020
godbless120:

People that preach about or against some shit on social media are those suffering from that same shits more in their daily life.. they lives a perfect life on social network and suffered in real life..
I rather paint inside of my house and let outside be than to paint outside to please people and am suffering.

They're the ones forming social media judges, especially things of love.
Those things na copy and paste
Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by baebeenayoka: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2020
Let him be. I don't think you did anything wrong. I don't get his being surprised at your calmness when he broke the news to you, were he expecting you to be a marlian.

1 Like

Re: Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude? by yemkoguru(m): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2020
wizzynuru:

lols nice finding
oversabi mistress yet she's dull

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Dating A Boy And Dating A Man / Should I Marry Albino? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.