Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,828 members, 7,976,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:33 PM

Essay On My School – Factors That Focus On Developing Viewpoints - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Essay On My School – Factors That Focus On Developing Viewpoints (223 Views)

Essay On Ethical Dilemmas Involving Cloud Computing- Free Essay Samples / Kid-friendly Language Learning Tools That Focus On Spelling educational Games. / My School Declared Me Wanted On 10th December. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Essay On My School – Factors That Focus On Developing Viewpoints by blackphil82: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2020
“Essay on my school” is an obvious topic that most students attempt quite early in school. Students are exposed to writing essays so that they are able to express their viewpoints. They tend to develop their own unique style of writing that can help them in future projects. A school essay would be easy to attempt as children learn by observing things around them. They relate quite easily to what they are exposed to. Day in and day out they learn new things about the school. It could be about its history, code of ethics, dress code, distances to and from the school, and various other factors that could be easily elaborated in an essay. As children grow and mature, their approach to the same topic might change. Their thoughts may vary and they would be able to offer more inputs toward essays.

Initial steps taken towards writing a custom essay would differ in terms of the number of years spent in school. Primary school students would understand more of what they observe and would be writing more of a personal account about what they feel about their school. The impressions could differ from student to student as personal impressions differ. Viewpoints held by students also vary as per the time they spent in school. For example, students studying in the same school might have different viewpoints about it than students studying 10 years later. This can be attributed to the changes a school incorporates to implement development measures. Students get exposed to these changes and it reflects in the essays they write. Good teachers can leave a lasting impression on how students progress in essay writing, especially during their tender years of development.

As students progress through to higher classes, they tend to develop a better understanding of how essays should be written and how presentation speech should be performed. They learn subjects like geography, literature, science, mathematics, and social sciences. This has a very positive effect on what they write about general topics like “Essay on my school.” The knowledge they gain while studying other subjects shows very positively on what they write and sentences are framed better. The thought process improves over time, and the same essay would be written in much more detail. There would be a definite change in approach towards the topics covered in school. Students would observe only physical changes in the school.

Vocabulary plays a big part in how students would approach a topic. Sometimes, it is better to have a direct approach towards a topic whereby research plays an important role in forming the thought process needed to write essays. For example, an essay on global warming would be more of an exercise in collecting relevant and recent data about the phenomenon and writing an essay about it. Vocabulary would be formed based on research. On the other hand, a school essay would be based more on observation. The vocabulary used would be based more on how students progress through school and develop a stronghold over it. Some students might find writing a general essay easier than others just because of a stronger vocabulary. Writing an “Essay on my school” would be much easier for them.

(1) (Reply)

Ae-funai Public Announcement / Nigeria Still Needs About 564 Million Condoms To Meet Its Annual Needs- UNFPA / I Will Send 2020 Updated 14000 Plr Articles On School And Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.