Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,715 members, 7,882,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Is There a Wordpress Plugin That Can Turn External Feed Links To Personal Post? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is There a Wordpress Plugin That Can Turn External Feed Links To Personal Post? (641 Views)

What Free Wordpress Plugin Can Turn External Feed Links To Personal Post / A Plugin That Creates Instant Landing Page In Seconds. Get Yours NOW. / Any Wordpress Membership Plugin That Allows Any Payment Gateway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There a Wordpress Plugin That Can Turn External Feed Links To Personal Post? by Infinixhot2: 11:22am On Jan 09, 2020
Please, is it possible to post a feed post on my WordPress site in a way that I will be able to copy a specific post link to other platforms. That is I want the RSS feed to be in such a way that when the link is clicked, peopled would automatically come to my site first, may be before the main source. Help me please.

Other RSS plugins doesn't allow me to copy a specific RSS post to share in other to bring traffic to my WordPress site first.
#Free plugin

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Webmaster / I Buy Old Facebook Accounts / How To Stop People Adding You To A Strange Whatsapp Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.