Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,725 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

Do I Break Up With Him? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Break Up With Him? (85362 Views)

How Do I Break Up With Her? / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Timekeeper: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
koldej:

Das even if he is fuckin it atoo

Faree take this from me.. Ur bf is a big fool.. Pls show him my msg

15 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by AfroKnight: 1:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
I'm not leaving him again bro,I've just been unhappy with the new development
cheesy

She is not leaving him again. We have not entered 2nd page and you’ve already capitulated.

Money is talking.

How many students in their final year would shower you with money like that? It’s like you are not reasoning like a business woman.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
so are you saying he loves me even without attention??
you ur self said he normally call to check on u then he later changed so why not seek for a reason why he changed?now you wanna leave and jump into new relationship thinking there is an angel out there with out a fault?why giving three years of ur life for something you can wake up and leave easily.face ur fear leaving or quit is not always an option,seek reason for the change good luck.and stop I repeat stop being financially dependent on a relationship is just a relationship and not job opportunity

13 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Macnnoli4(m): 4:15pm On Jan 09, 2020
Your relationship issue isn't that bad, I have read far worse cases. Your bf is in final year, so he is expected to be busy. You could reach a compromise with him on the number of times he should communicate with you in a week till he finishes school.

8 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house,I'm a Lady, I'm 21 years old,there's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years,we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final yearbow and I'm in my third year,not in the same school though ,he used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to ,I still do the calling, but I got tired,he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy,I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me ,whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there,but when we aren't together, he's a differences person, there was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and wironed things out,he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys,he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks,he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too,do you think be can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors,I'm not perfect
Aunty, this is textbook fuckboy behavior, please do the needful and dump him.

Most likely if someone create a new thread asking to dump someone, that is their gut warning you of a red flag and the answer is to move on

6 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by frozen70(f): 6:31pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house,I'm a Lady, I'm 21 years old,there's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years,we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final yearbow and I'm in my third year,not in the same school though ,he used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to ,I still do the calling, but I got tired,he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy,I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me ,whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there,but when we aren't together, he's a differences person, there was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and wironed things out,he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys,he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks,he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too,do you think be can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors,I'm not perfect

You have a caring guy like him and you want to let him go just like that

Well he may be busy, he may not be

If he has found another girl, them he is really busy

But I suggest you pay him a visit and dig deep into his mouth to find out why the sudden change

It takes a thin line between love and lost love

Assure him of your loyalty and promise him you did make him proud

Though he alone knows what's up, you are just trying to let him know that he is your jewel

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Sweeetheart(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
grin

in another thread a lady relationship hit the wall because she's introvert but here I'm reading an extrovert complaining of her guy introvert attitude

if this guy don't flirt or smoke, hanged out with friends in club etc then I see no reason why you should be worried about him not calling you. you duo should face academic

if he's an academia, I mean lover of book, you won't expect him to abandoned that for feelings that had been established

I want to believe if him fvcking you timelessly is what's dropping the feelings, he won't have value for you, not to talk of taking care of your needs

at 21, you're still young even if anything happen aftermath you'll be fine. just focus on your study so as not to lose on two sides

13 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by dederocs(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
You can't have both, you can't eat your cake and still have it. you can only have both when you are a wife.

Try to work, hustle, use your mind...10k per week is a paltry sum.

2 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by donprinyo(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
U don hit jackpot and u de vex. Pm me make we de talk

8 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by NobleAngell(f): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
I see
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by dederocs(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
frozen70:

You have a caring guy like him and you want to let him go just like that

Well heay be busy, he may not be

If he has found another girl, the he is really busy

But I suggest you pay him a visit and dig deep into his mouth to find out why the sudden change

It takes a thin line between love and lost love

Assure him of your loyalty and promise him you did make him proud

Though he alone knows what's up, you are just trying to let him know that he is your jewel
Caring guy grin
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by incogni2o: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Who else noticed Females are not commenting.

grin grin grin grin

39 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
funmisticqueen:
Aunty, this is textbook fuckboy behavior, please do the needful and dump him.

Most likely if someone create a new thread asking to dump someone, that is their gut warning you of a red flag and the answer is to move on
Author of the textbook.

17 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by RumeAlfred(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
dats women 4 u..dey are neva satisfied
Davash222:
Women are something else.
What do women want? How do you expect him to make all those monies he spent on you if he’s not busy
You enjoyed all these cos he’s a busy man and hardworking. Go and date a broke man if you need maximum attention!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by lomprico(m): 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house, I'm a lady, I'm 21 years old. There's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years, we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final year and I'm in my third year, not in the same school though.

He used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to, I still do the calling, but I got tired, he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy, I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me, whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there, but when we aren't together, he's a different person.

There was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and we ironed things out, he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys, he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks, he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too.

Do you think he can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors, I'm not perfect.

yahoo boi! he is fattening you for the kill. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
Hi elders in the house, I'm a lady, I'm 21 years old. There's this guy I've been dating for about 3 years, we got along so fast that it feels like I've known him all my life, he's in his final year and I'm in my third year, not in the same school though.

He used to call and text often until middle last year, he stopped calling like he used to, I still do the calling, but I got tired, he wasn't reciprocating, when I complained, he said he's always busy, I feel that if he loves me like he claims, he will always check on me, whenever we're together, the vibes of the relationship is still there, but when we aren't together, he's a different person.

There was a time I broke up, I blocked him, he found a way to reach me and we ironed things out, he changed for 2 weeks before he went to his normal self. He answers to my needs guys, he has been paying my rent since my first year in school, he gives me 10k every 2 weeks, he pays for my hair when I need him to + other stuffs too.

Do you think he can change or do I just leave the relationship?? Please ignore the errors, I'm not perfect.
Have you ruled out the option he is seeing someone else?
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Hotzone(m): 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2020
Either he wan marry u or use u for money ritual...

My four cent

16 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by teflonjake(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
Fareee123:
I do well for myself too,I make and sell wigs and I'm a make up artist,my parents still cater for me too, if I leave him,I can't have a problem financially, I just don't know if I can love someone else the way I love him,I'm sad.

You dont know if you will love someone else?

My GF said that to Me for three years whilst cheating on me calmly..

You will love someone dont worry

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Uyi168: 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
U can't have it all...
The attention part is what' broke guys can guarantee u...

7 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by excel101(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
The guy needs some space as a student. He even find time to settle some of your bills in school, you said you are just 21yrs, it invariably means you should concentrate as a student. He's in his final year while you are in your 3rd year like you said, it means that he needs time to focus and likewise yourself. If he starts demanding for sex you will complain, if he doesn't support you financially you will complain, now that he wants you to concentrate in your studies, you are still complaining. At 21, you really need to be focused, get sense.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by MrJaay(m): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by dominique(f): 6:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
You can't have it all in a relationship, it's not possible. If he's caring in other aspects, just stick with him. No person or relationship is 100% perfect

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by uvie66: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
He pays your rent, gives you pocket money and Brazilian hair money......one way traffic relationship. What do you do for him apart from offer your pussy. He will get tired of phucking the same pussy.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
MedicH:
The niggar de try oo. What an investment.

My hardwork my money.
Hmmm... Wisdom
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
incogni2o:
Who else noticed Females are not commenting.

grin grin grin grin
Confusion cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
He is a very severe Yahoo boy

2 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
I need this kind of boyfriend biko grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
Army10:
Author of the textbook.
Why does he do that by Lundy Bancroft

2 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Sniper101(m): 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
How true can this be? grin
Click "like" for True
Hit "share" for Wrong

6 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Maski87: 6:50pm On Jan 09, 2020
A student paying rent and giving pocket money to another student, I go report you to your papa.

16 Likes

Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by lomprico(m): 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
uvie66:
He pays your rent, gives you pocket money and Brazilian hair money......one way traffic relationship. What do you do for him apart from offer your pussy. He will get tired of phucking the same pussy.

abi?
Re: Do I Break Up With Him? by Vikynas: 6:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
Girls and their wahala if u call they will say u too dey call them if u no come call they will say u have changed and I'm encountering same problem right now so I'm in no relationship cos their problems are unfinished

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / "I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.