Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

CCTV Camera Catches 2 Guys Robbing Man Of His N1m In Calabar In Daylight (VIDEO) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / CCTV Camera Catches 2 Guys Robbing Man Of His N1m In Calabar In Daylight (VIDEO) (1172 Views)

Man Records A Suspected Kidnapping Of A Lady In Broad Daylight (video) / Armed Cultists Invade Streets Of Calabar In Masks (Photo) / Nigerian Pizza Delivery Man Killed In Daylight Robbery In The U.S (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CCTV Camera Catches 2 Guys Robbing Man Of His N1m In Calabar In Daylight (VIDEO) by frankiekinase: 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2020
Two unidentified guys have robbed off a man of his one million and fifty-five thousand Naira (N1, 055,000) in Calabar, Cross River State capital.

PARADISE NEWS gathered that the incident which occurred last year December, saw two thieves carting away with over N1m using a motorcycle (Okada) and disappeared into the thin air.

In a CCTV video footage, the thieves did trailed the victim from MCC and robbed the man at Obutong Street by UG Wills Hotels and Suites, Calabar Municipality Area Council.

Sharing his bad experience with PARADISE NEWS on WhatsApp on the 11th of December, 2019, the victim who did not give his name said the money was meant to pay workers.

"I was rub on this day 11:12:2019 (Wednesday, December 11, 2019) along MCC Road by Obutong Street, Calabar by this idiots (referring to the video)", the victim said.

Explaining further, the victim said: "I was coming from Zenith Bank, Bogobiri, so I think there followed me right from there till MCC road where I work. As soon as I came down from the car, they attacked me with a bike and collected one million fifty-five thousand naira from me - the money was meant for workers who have worked for 31 days which we need to pay them".

When PARADISE NEWS contacted the Police Spokesperson in Cross River State, DSP Irene Ugbo, she did not take her calls as at the time of filing this report.

In December, 2019 alone, over 5 cases of robbery were reported to PARADISE NEWS with victims listing different locations including; Bateba Street, Ekorinim 1 after Nigeria Navy Reference Hospital, 8 Miles, Mayne Avenue, Akai Efa, etc.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/hpHwqRphuuA

Source: https://paradisenews.ng/46124/video-how-2-guys-rob-man-of-over-n1m-in-calabar-using-a-motorcycle

Re: CCTV Camera Catches 2 Guys Robbing Man Of His N1m In Calabar In Daylight (VIDEO) by popsy2(m): 3:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
They have been made

1 Like

Re: CCTV Camera Catches 2 Guys Robbing Man Of His N1m In Calabar In Daylight (VIDEO) by soberdrunk(m): 3:38pm On Jan 09, 2020
Mtcheeew!!! It is either the man arranged the robbery or he is a very dull man, I watched that video seven times to come to this conclusion----

1) Those guys on the bike were not speeding, he could have struggled and tumbled the bike

2) The man could have even chased them and caught up with them.

3) Why did he park at that position with such huge amount

4) How can you carry 1 million carelessly inside polythene bag

5) Someone came down from the car and the man was waiting till the bike was about to cross before he came down!

I am over 75% sure this is a staged robbery..... angry

5 Likes

Re: CCTV Camera Catches 2 Guys Robbing Man Of His N1m In Calabar In Daylight (VIDEO) by charles009(m): 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
This guy planned the robbery. His body language gave him away. I believe this video will finally unearth the truth

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Camera Catches 2 Guys Robbing Man Of His N1m In Calabar In Daylight (VIDEO) by Neoteny(m): 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
It wasn't robbed, it was snatched.

1 Like

Re: CCTV Camera Catches 2 Guys Robbing Man Of His N1m In Calabar In Daylight (VIDEO) by gulfer: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2020
soberdrunk:
Mtcheeew!!! It is either the man arranged the robbery or he is a very dull man, I watched that video seven times to come to this conclusion----

1) Those guys on the bike were not speeding, he could have struggled and tumbled the bike

2) The man could have even chased them and caught up with them.

3) Why did he park at that position with such huge amount

4) How can you carry 1 million carelessly inside polythene bag

5) Someone came down from the car and the man was waiting till the bike was about to cross before he came down!

I am over 75% sure this is a staged robbery..... angry
I second this, I have downloaded this and will have it further analysed by my group guys.....the guy is the prime suspect in this staged robbery angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: CCTV Camera Catches 2 Guys Robbing Man Of His N1m In Calabar In Daylight (VIDEO) by nnemak(m): 7:37am On Jan 10, 2020
Hahah.

The bike was hovering around the main road( waitingfor signal), the snatcher was on the look out and even boarded the bike after he confirmed the 2nd occupant had alighted from the car.
Am sure with little investigation the crime would be solved.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cross Dresser Nabbed While Trying To Decieve A Man In Lagos / 4 Important Things The NPF Should Do After End SARS / Video: Two Homosexuals Caught Red Handed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.