Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,215 members, 7,967,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 06:43 PM

The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be (8133 Views)

Young Lady Boasts That All Men Want To Sleep With Her Because Shes Too Beautiful / I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Now Shes Back But I Am Confused / I Won't Take My Future Husband's Name Unless He's More Successful-Cynthia Lolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
victorian:

Nope he's not those nairaland guys asking for nudes.

Hes satisfied looking at my pics on nairaland, instagram and face book. Until we eventually met one on one first week of December.

He's a reserved, classy dresser and quiet young guy.

He strikes me as someone who has seen alot in life and now wants to enjoy life to the fullest and keep making his money quietly. He doesn't have time for nudes. Someone that's busy travelling delta, Abuja, portharcourt to check his various branch of company there. Next branch he's opening will be in Lagos, first quarter of this year.

The guy no get time for nudes and women. Money and church things on his mind. He's a senior worker in church.

So don't worry I'm safe smiley
okkk oo cheesy cos the way some nairaland ladies be accusing some of we nairaland guys of harrasing them for nudes is getting out of hand cheesy cheesy
Re: The More Successful A Woman Becomes, The Lonelier Shes Going To Be by victorian(f): 6:36pm On Jan 12, 2020
lefulefu:
okkk oo cheesy cos the way some nairaland ladies be accusing some of we nairaland guys of harrasing them for nudes is getting out of hand cheesy cheesy

There are guys who ask for nudes on nairaland, when private Chatting a babe, claiming they are in love and want the girl's nude if she really loves him or want him in her life.
It depend on her to tell the guy off, or insult his life very well! Then block him on whatsapp or facebook chat. It's not hard.
Have met one guy like that here and I gave him the insult of his life, then I blocked him when he said no wonder I'm still single, Lemme be doing good girl there and see if I will marry. I laughed and replied, is it your useless type I want to marry, get the fucvk off! Come and take nude! Ole!

And at the end I didn't come online to complain that all the guys here want nudes. Not all guy here are like that.
If he wants nude and u are uncomfortable with it? Biko! Block him! And move on! Dating no be byforce.

That's how I view it .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿. / Can This Happen In Nigeria?pix) UNCONDITIONAL LOVE / Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.