Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:05 AM

What Is Going On With ONTV? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is Going On With ONTV? (426 Views)

Big Brother Titans: See Housemates Up For Eviction This Sunday, Who Is Going Hom / Do You Remember The Cartoon Showed On The ONTV Channel During Their Early Days / Have Any One Won The ONTV Free Voucher Credit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Going On With ONTV? by Sanchez01: 5:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
I'm honestly wondering what is going on with the television station. They have incredible line-up programmes and seems to be the only one airing New Nollywood movies every day but the way and manner the station goes off intermittently, hangs or freezes almost every minute and the ever-annoying TV static noise sound makes me wonder if the station is run on autopilot.

One cannot see any of the movies they air without being frustrated.

(1) (Reply)

NASA Claims 4KM Huge Asteroid To Safely Cross Earth In April Here’s How To Watch / The CEO And I (2020) Nollywood / How Can A Lady Be This Wicked? (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.