Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. (1648 Views)

if These 3 Monikers Leave Romance Section Today Thousands Will Follow Them!!!! / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / 190 And Theseeker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Battery1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
Let me finish dis egberi.
190 is a kid,a word alone 4rm a girl to him makes him 2 hv an erection,if a girl shld respond formerly 2 wateva he says,he wil start havin an erection,it wil enter his brains,causin him 2 loose control and start misbehavin,atimes he mustarbates simply cuz girls talk 2 him. He is carryin UK 4 head,carryin his shoulders up cuz he went there under his village scholarship. He has e-dated millions of girls here witout being serious wit any of dem,he wil bring u out,use u 2 gain popularity,misuse u,abuse u and finaly leads u 2 mockery,drags your name 2 d mud,reduce u 2 nobody and notin and move. He fakes himself wit different usernames jst 2 gain popularity,atimes he wil try 2 imitate mr cork.
Bro 190 abeg grow up!
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by nimexto(m): 4:33pm On Dec 04, 2010
I tink dt serves him right,d dude needs serious counselling.
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2010
Battery.:

Let me finish dis egberi.
190 is a kid,a word alone 4rm a girl to him makes him 2 hv an erection,if a girl shld respond formerly 2 wateva he says,he wil start havin an erection,it wil enter his brains,causin him 2 loose control and start misbehavin,atimes he mustarbates simply cuz girls talk 2 him. He is carryin UK 4 head,carryin his shoulders up cuz he went there under his village scholarship. He has e-dated millions of girls here witout being serious wit any of dem,he wil bring u out,use u 2 gain popularity,misuse u,abuse u and finaly leads u 2 mockery,drags your name 2 d mud,reduce u 2 nobody and notin and move. He fakes himself wit different usernames jst 2 gain popularity,atimes he wil try 2 imitate mr cork.
Bro 190 abeg grow up!
how did u know the bolded? from personal experience i guess?
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Mygoldie(f): 4:35pm On Dec 04, 2010
190 is just a flirtatious and tongue tireless bloke.
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Battery1(m): 4:38pm On Dec 04, 2010
toba:

how did u know the bolded? from personal experience i guess?
It seems this is one of his usernames o!
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by 190: 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2010
You should be ashamed of yourself that you came here
Just to stalk 190 grey azz

Ive decided 2 ignore you cos i can clearly see that proverty has eaten deep into
you and you entire generation and you are clearly displaying it here

by the tyme im done with u, you would so hate urself that even your mother wont
recongise you wen next she sees u,she would probably walk past you and mummer to herself
who is the unfortunate mother of this PIG (God help us)

You're the kind of man that is a blueprint for building an E-Diot I'd like to leave you with one thought,
unfortunately I ain't sure you have anywhere to put it!, Keep talking one day you would understand who
you really are and you are really meant to be you this pathetic dry Over-callous looser who proverty has eaten deep into his life!!

I wont be dragged into war of words with a ugly alien naughty woman azz murafocker like urself
if u dont have tomatoes 2 sell today then go whine with a pig you this phocking grey crested newt!!

bestard!!
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by unitee(f): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2010
lol missed 190 so much been long knew will find him here lol
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by 190: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2010
unitee:

lol missed 190 so much been long knew will find him here lol
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by unitee(f): 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2010
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

where is NA2 and CH2?
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by 190: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^
I kant remember where i saw N2D buy CH2 has gone MIA of recent!! grin grin
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Battery1(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
So u finaly showed up u animal! I hv been waiting 4u o! U 190 is talkin 2 me,u who already hv e-HIV is talkin 2 me. U keep sayin povert povert,why is dat word always in ur mouth sef?,its like ur family is so poor dats why u are so used to dat word,no wonder. Abeg hustle there o!,so dat u wil come back 2 alleviate ur family 4rm poverty,if u like carry all d money wey u go make there give ash.awos there or carryam dey send 2 naija babe while ur poor parents wil be dyin of hunger. They wil simply report u 2 d village shrine,try ur people.
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Battery1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 04, 2010
Yes 190,b4 i 4get. I saw one woman yesterday in d street am leavin,she came 4rm ur villa,cryin and holdin a letter in her hand. She said dat one village girl came 2 u people's hse cryin,to report u dat u got her pregnant and ran away. I suspected dat shld be ur mother,am stil havin d letter and goin 2 read it here if u dnt take ur time.
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Battery1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2010
If u people ask me to read d letter here,am goin 2 read it sharp sharp. D letter dey 3. One 4rm his mother,one 4rm their traditional ruler and one 4rm d police to nigeria embasy in UK
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by sohiemi(m): 5:42pm On Dec 04, 2010
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by DAY12(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^^

Where are dha moderators?

Dis a romance section not a battle field angry

Lock dis thread NOW!!!!!!!!!
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by unitee(f): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2010
ohh battery chill pill
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by kmoneyE(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2010
[size=20pt]Wetin happen battery make una no fight oooo[/size] ***

Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Mygoldie(f): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2010
190 and Battery, thats ok now,taking it too far already, oya you both should put your differences behind and shake hands like gentle men,  wink wink smiley
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by 190: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2010
^^^

mscheww i dont even know if someone is talking to me!! undecided undecided

where better people dey!!
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Battery1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Abeg guy shut up.u're dry!@ least if u were funny it'll have bin interestin.u're juhz too fuggin dry!
Who is this person? First of all,go and edit dat "dry" and change it to "dried",dats d correct word dat shld b there u animal! And who told u dat am here to make fun wit u or wit anybody? U dnt knw me,if u knw me,u wld hv known dat i dnt make pple cuz am nt mr cork rather i make pple vex 4rm their actions and ways. Do i look like am joking or wat? If i were u,i wld jst leave dis thread and go 2 entertainment section where u can hv all d fun u want.
Mygoldie:

[size=8pt]190 and Battery, thats ok now,taking it too far already, oya you both should put your differences behind and shake hands like gentle men,  wink wink smiley[/size]
I heard u,no problem. I was abt readin those letters 190 mama came wit 4rm d village bt its like i wil leave it next time.
190:

^^^

mscheww i dont even know if someone is talking to me!! undecided undecided

where better people dey!!

Just ask me 2 read d letters and i will read them here and now!
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by kmoneyE(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2010
OK who is hating one another now*** Who IS the HATER*** This is dedicated to the HATER **Am only being Neutral

Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Mygoldie(f): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2010
190 stop acting like a woman jor. angry angry

and Nokia enough of your letter nonsense angry angry

Kaymoney enough of your rubbish pictures tongue tongue
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by 190: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2010
Mygoldie:

190 stop acting like a woman jor. angry angry
grin grin grin grin

i should be telling you that, grin grin
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Mygoldie(f): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2010
190:

grin grin grin grin

i should be telling you that, grin grin

i'm a woman babes. tongue tongue so? only trying to settle two very good people. smiley
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by kmoneyE(m): 6:20pm On Dec 04, 2010
Mygoldie:

[s]190 stop acting like a woman jor. angry angry[/s]

a[s]nd Nokia enough of your letter nonsense angry angry[/s]

Kaymoney enough of your rubbish pictures tongue tongue

Goldie wetin you mean by dat*** Are you playing the United Nations
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Mygoldie(f): 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2010
Kay, shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
from now on, i seize talking to you.
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by kmoneyE(m): 6:24pm On Dec 04, 2010
Mygoldie:

Kay, shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
from now on, i seize talking to you.

You are not serious me and you no fit fight lai lai *** All na bobo and fun jare
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Mygoldie(f): 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 04, 2010
Battery.:

It seems this is one of his usernames o!
And did u know this? from experince?
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Battery1(m): 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2010
@K Money
Dnt tempt me o! I get pictures enough 4 my lappy. Meanwhile,i dnt hate 190,i hate his ways and attitude and his show off nature and notice me attitude like Timaya.
@Mygoldie
Did u kul dose letters nonsense? They are nt mine,they are 4rm 190's mama.
@190
Shld i read it not,dats wat i want 2 knw or nlders shld i read it or not?
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Battery1(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2010
toba:

And did u know this? from experince?
It seems this is d only grammer u knw how 2 speak?
Re: 190,Egberi Papa Of Romance Section,let Me Finish U. by Mygoldie(f): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2010
Battery.:

It seems this is d only grammer u knw how 2 speak?
[/quote

hahahahahaha grin grin grin my eyes my eyes,

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Grandma When She Finds Out I Havent Eaten Yet / Can't Send Pm's / Happy Birthday Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.