Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,160 members, 7,890,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:50 AM

Mini Importation Relating To The Upcoming Chinese Holiday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Relating To The Upcoming Chinese Holiday (508 Views)

The Chinese Holiday Is Over, And The Merchants Have Returned. / Chinese Holiday Is Over Send Your Order / Polaris Bank - 6 Tips To Help You Keep Your Money Safe This Holiday Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mini Importation Relating To The Upcoming Chinese Holiday by shellraizer64: 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2020
Dear nairalanders,I have a question about the upcoming Chinese holiday this January...as some say that importing would be down for a few weeks and importing now Will be kind of risky.even CVM is stating on their site that every order should be made b4 15th January. My point is knowing that today is 9/1/2020 is too late to order now? Or should I wait till the 1st of January....I need as much opinions i can get,thanks in advance
Re: Mini Importation Relating To The Upcoming Chinese Holiday by dawnomike(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
It is too late to orser now... juat hold on

(1) (Reply)

I Need Weekly Supplies Of Pets Bottles And Pp / How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / Please Help Guys, Looking For Organization Where I Can Do My IT Or Even Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.