Stats: 3,180,474 members, 7,911,128 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:22 AM

Bleep New Year Resolution - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bleep New Year Resolution (547 Views)

New Year Resolution: Let's Hold Each Other Accountable- Join The Thread / Top New Year Resolution That Business Men Should Consider Before New Year. / MTN Shares Rise By 2.6% On Possible Resolution Of $10b Demand (2) (3) (4)

Bleep New Year Resolution by ignitewatch(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
It was 31/12/2019 @ 11:59pm
I was hearing voices coming from Ade's room . I will make money this year, he was saying to his friends, just before the last minute of 2019 runs off.

I want to make millions this year, comes another voice,,

Me sef, I must make sure say I hammer wella this year... Yet another voice

The previous year before.... Ade and his friends said the same thing....31/12/2018 @11:59pm

Ade after making all this so-called new year resolutions... Still ends up not being able to pay his landlord... Ade still ends up working his 8am- 5pm factory job...

Now just before the new year, I have already drawn out plans on the amount of money I need to make before the first quarter of 2020 and the strategies I need to employ to make that amount..

This is how a resolution should sound and look like.

I am going to make 300,000.00 as profit before the first quarter of 2020, by increasing sale through different channels.

Am still having a small vacation, but yet I still get payment coming in... Payment notification from paystack really gets me excited every morning...

I called Ade few days ago and I said " Ade, i am going to make money isn't a new year resolution"
It will get you no where.

What strategies have you in place to make money?

Any new year resolution without a well laid out strategy to achieve it is just mere fantasy...

Ever since that day, Ade has refused to greet or answer my greetings.

This year, me I am just going to mind my own business.. After all bible said so...

Don't be like Ade.... Make every month of this year count... Stop complaining and blaming...

Your partner in making money..

Life Changing Opportunity For Anyone With A Good Business Idea / Iphone X 256gb Urgent Sale. Port Harcourt. 180k / Entrepreneurs Are Increasing Their Online Sales In 2020! Here’s How...