Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:21 PM

Why Do Girls Feel They Need To Be Rewarded Financially For Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Feel They Need To Be Rewarded Financially For Sex (2312 Views)

How Simps Are Making Girls Feel Too Special. (picture) / Why Do Girls Feel Guilty After The First Sex, Most Especially? / Ways Girls Feel When Their Boyfriend Touch Their Breast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Girls Feel They Need To Be Rewarded Financially For Sex by AfroKnight: 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2020
delishpot:

Nope not whining you. When a guy beds a girl, he has that bragging right that he has nailed her. I know many people will say shebi they both enjoyed it but our society shames the woman and elevates the man. So women feel like...... if I will be screwed and be bragged about, I have to make sure its worth it grin. Now, for some just TP to and fro would do, for some it's school fees, for some it's shawarma and baileys etc.

Shawarma and baileys. grin You know how to enjoy yourself. You don’t need the money jare. After all he is the one losing some vital body fluids.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Feel They Need To Be Rewarded Financially For Sex by Jonasbadoo(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2020
Jodha:
There's nothing free even in free town...

Yhu dey find faqk ...Alaye where ego?

Hoes everywhere
Now there's no iota of doubt that most Nigerian girls are oloshos undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girl Doesnt Like Kissing / 8 Terrible Characters That Possibly Causes Delay In Marriage Among Women / Paying For The Sins Of My Country Men [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.