Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,111 members, 7,925,503 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:49 PM

A Day In A Paradise Beach Of Lagos. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Day In A Paradise Beach Of Lagos. (837 Views)

Beautiful White Sand Beach Of Arraial Do Cabo Rio,brazil (photos, Video) / Riding A Bike On The Beach Of Lagos On A Sunday Morning / The AMAZING Beach Of Lagos Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day In A Paradise Beach Of Lagos. by ludoliu(m): 9:40pm On Jan 09, 2020
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3FSZbS3aYs[url][/url]

Good evening! I invite you for an amazing ride from the concrete jungle of LAGOS NIGERIA to a paradise BEACH. I shot this video the drone mavic pro and the osmo pocket from the speed boat.

The trip brings you all the way from VICTORIA ISLAND, LEKKI, thru MARINA, CMS, and the impressive and gigantic harbor of Lagos.
After the ride in the middle of monstrous oil tankers and containers ships, you'll finally discover a small paradise beach located after snake Island.

Hope you enjoy or will enjoy this video.

Re: A Day In A Paradise Beach Of Lagos. by nanora: 12:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Looks nice. Thank you for sharing the photos!
delete apps

1 Like

Re: A Day In A Paradise Beach Of Lagos. by ludoliu(m): 7:25pm On Jan 16, 2020
thanks for your comment about the pictures. I don t know what do you mean about the app ? it is a video, of this trip you saw on the photos.
good evening
Re: A Day In A Paradise Beach Of Lagos. by julioralph(m): 9:44pm On Jan 16, 2020
Lovely.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

COVAD19 - SA Builds 20km Fence Along Zimbabwe Border / Beautiful City Of Abeokuta- Video / One confirmed dead in Lagos train accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.