Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,028 members, 7,928,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Husband And I Have Good Sex Despite Our Old Age’- Veteran Actress Joke Silver - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Husband And I Have Good Sex Despite Our Old Age’- Veteran Actress Joke Silver (632 Views)

Old Age: Tonto Dikeh Doesn't Wear ‘Open Body' Dresses Anymore / I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva / Veteran Actress Ngozi Ezeonu Slays In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband And I Have Good Sex Despite Our Old Age’- Veteran Actress Joke Silver by faith2kool(f): 11:49pm On Jan 09, 2020
Veteran actress Joke Silver who is married to another legend in the movie industry Olu Jacobs, has stated that age is not an impediment to their sexual life as they still bang the hell out of each other even now.

In a TV interview on the Continental morning show, the delectable actress also spoke about sexual harassment in schools, perhaps to reflect the recent BBC exposé on sexual harassment being perpetuated in some tertiary institutions in West Africa.

The host in curiosity asked her if her husband and herself have sex at their age, she responded that they have sex but in a way suitable to their age.

“Yes, we still do the do, but in a way that is suitable for our age” she stated.

Silva, further disclosed that she was sexually harassed while in the university by a professor as a mother of two children.

“This issue of sexual harassment does not have anything to do with how you dress. I didn’t want to go to the university because i just wanted to do my acting thing and my parents allowed me.

“I already had two children before going to the university, yet, I got harassed by a professor,” she added.

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2020/01/09/my-husband-and-i-have-good-sex-despite-our-old-age-veteran-actress-joke-silver/

Re: My Husband And I Have Good Sex Despite Our Old Age’- Veteran Actress Joke Silver by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2020
A time will come when sex will not be important again..a time will come when we will pray for imes, a time will come when we will plead for imes mercy

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Been A Queen Since The Previous Decade, Miss Nigeria Shares 20 Years TB / Watch Hilarious Moment When A Local Girl Takes Her First Flight ;D ;D / Nigerian Soldiers Showing Off Their Rap Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.