Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements (985 Views)

Drama As Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara Appoints "Indicted Thief" As Patigi TIC / Kwara CAN Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Marginalising Christians / Governor Abdulrazaq Visits The $300m Sugar Factory & Farm In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements by HonMike: 12:45am On Jan 10, 2020
A blast into Governor AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq’s seven months in office. Ever since he assumed the leadership of the Kwara State Government, records have been made in area of infrastructure from May 29, 2019 - December 31, 2019.

In pictures, see for yourself.

Re: Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements by HonMike: 12:49am On Jan 10, 2020
Iseya Update:

Re: Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 10, 2020
This people like making it look like they re helping the masses, Kudos anyway, Atleast you did something, Other Governors did too but how is money getting missed. I know you re not a thief but always do the break down of how money is spent along side the project, That will be the transparency you promised.
Re: Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements by Carlyscales: 2:07am On Jan 10, 2020
His most popular achievement to date is the Demolition of pa Sarakis house naa

Re: Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements by APCNig: 7:31am On Jan 10, 2020
We are not surprised. We knew him and his respectable family before voting for him, unlike the other family of looters. We are very proud of him. God has sent us our Messiah.

If you are not from Kwara, then you can keep your negative comments for your forefathers, or face Buhari whom you are cursed to hate.
Re: Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements by APCNig: 7:34am On Jan 10, 2020
Carlyscales:
His most popular achievement to date is the Demolition of pa Sarakis house naa

Yes, it's an achievement to recover government properties from looters. We Kwarans are proud of him.
Re: Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements by APCNig: 7:36am On Jan 10, 2020
mrgoodd:
This people like making it look like they re helping the masses, Kudos anyway, Atleast you did something, Other Governors did too but how is money getting missed. I know you re not a thief but always do the break down of how money is spent along side the project, That will be the transparency you promised.

He is from a noble home. His father Alh Abdul-Ganiyu Abdul-Rasak is the first lawyer and first SAN from Northern Nigeria while the father of the looters family Late Dr Olusola Saraki is the first known treasury looter from Northern Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements by hakeemhakeem(m): 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2020
APCNig:
We are not surprised. We knew him and his respectable family before voting for him, unlike the other family of looters. We are very proud of him. God has sent us our Messiah.

If you are not from Kwara, then you can keep your negative comments for your forefathers, or face Buhari whom you are cursed to hate.

Comments like this are not good if you are trying to rep an institutions argument is allows but don't hate
Re: Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements by APCNig: 1:40pm On Jan 10, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
[/b]

Comments like this are not good if you are trying to rep an institutions argument is allows but don't hate

I am not representing an institution. I do not work with the Kwara State government and so cannot speak for the government. But, I am a Kwaran with high stake in the state. Children of hate and anger who have alligned with Saraki and his looting family should just shut the fucck up and go and die.
Re: Iseya Update: Governor Abdulrazaq Of Kwara 7months In Office Achievements by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2020
APCNig:

I am not representing an institution. I do not work with the Kwara State government and so cannot speak for the government. But, I am a Kwaran with high stake in the state. Children of hate and anger who have alligned with Saraki and his looting family should just shut the fucck up and go and die.

Good i am a stakeholder too this why i problems with the previous govt .The same apartheid attitudes of previous govt leaving others part of the state on attended to. What happen to kwara north and south, the Ilorin - offa road should be dual roads

(1) (Reply)

Tension in Bauchi over pending judgement by the supreme court / Again, Father Mbaka Releases Dangerous Prophecy After Ihedioha's Sack / Kaka’s Death: Youths Wants To Loot Banks And Attack DPO - Ogun State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.