Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,337 members, 7,974,427 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 02:08 AM

Kobe Bryant 'pissed' I Didn't Win 6 Rings ... Wanted To Catch Michael Jordan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kobe Bryant 'pissed' I Didn't Win 6 Rings ... Wanted To Catch Michael Jordan (279 Views)

#bbnaija: Moment Prince Put Nengi In A ‘doggy Position’.. And Ozo Looked Pissed! / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kobe Bryant 'pissed' I Didn't Win 6 Rings ... Wanted To Catch Michael Jordan by ipressplay: 1:36am On Jan 10, 2020
"It pissed me off. But, things are what they are. You push for a goal, and my original goal was to try to win 8. You push for it. Push for it. Push for it, and you do the best you can," Kobe says.

"But at the end of the day you can be comfortable with the results and where they landed and where they ended up. And so that's the most important thing."

"That's why I can be really really comfortable with the career that I've had. Cause I worked as hard as I possibly could."

Let's be real ... 5 titles is crazy impressive. In fact, only 13 men -- including legendary hoopers like Bill Russell and John Havlicek -- have won more than 5 rings.

There's more Mamba-MJ talk ... Kobe also tells the story of the time he and Jordan debated who'd win in a dream matchup -- Michael's 1991 Bulls vs. Bryant's 2003 Lakers.

QUESTION: is he right to be pissed?

(1) (Reply)

Leave VGMA Matter For VGMA – Stonebwoy Blasts Rex Omar / Kobe Bryant, A Basketball Legend Dies In A Helicopter Crash / I Personally Disagree.....do You Agree With This Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.