Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,225 members, 7,880,846 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 AM

How Do I Break Up With Her? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Break Up With Her? (83029 Views)

Do I Break Up With Him? / Cult Guys Are After My Girlfriend, Should I Break Up With Her Or Not? / How Do I Break Up With Her In A Polite Manner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Lanruze: 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2020
First mistake you should not make in your afterlife ...never remain a Male Virgin till 30 years.

You lack experience cos you are a virgin with same brain.

My friend you better receive sense and MAN-Up...

You are about to marry a LovePeddler !!!!

i dislike SISIs ....Mom never trained me to be weak without brains
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Amumaigwe: 2:30pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
Just let the girl be biko.....How on earth can you accuse her of cheating when you've not caught her red handed

Birds of the same feather, defend one another.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by buoye1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
you're not a pastor, far from it...you can't be carrying the holy spirit and be this foolish

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Uhm....am sure you'nt not romantic. Pastor's and their wahalaa....no sex before marriage see your result now
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by wristbangle: 2:33pm On Jan 10, 2020
Obviously, you went for this lady because of her beauty. The attributes is there that she is not your type and you are forcing yourself on her like a frustrated male fowl. I don't think you are a pastor. I don't pray your ignorance becomes your undoing.

Let's leave aside the aspect of your family spiritual opinion ( who even still seek the council of fake prophets dishing out lies about future partner when God is there), the point where you mentioned that she agitates for sex from another man should be a red signal to sexual preference in relationship.

Your relationship was never based on love but lust. Quit fantasising and look for your spec who is not that beautiful but spiritual/Godly in behaviour.

Marvyx:
OP please don't start this year with stupidity.

A proposed pastor wanting to marry a cheat?? Are you prophet Haggai?? Even the prophet was directed by God to marry a LovePeddler and you've not even heard from God at all. There are prayers God won't even answer because He expects you to use your head which apparently has been covered by love stupidity.

Let her go for your own sanity.
grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Goddyj(m): 2:34pm On Jan 10, 2020
I find it too difficult to believe that some guys can experience this kind of shít in the hands of a lady, and still go ahead in the relationship thinking that things might change later. Bros, you need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by ogojaogoja(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
I don't have any advice on that but generally, donot waste ur time in dating any girl but building ur future but if u are in the future then marry, if marriage or being in relationship will cause pains then stay single, how many wives or girlfriends had Jesus.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Suremikky(m): 2:36pm On Jan 10, 2020
buoye1:
you're not a pastor, far from it...you can't be carrying the holy spirit and be this foolish

My brother God bless you jor..imagine this kind mumu of the century pastoring a church and even advising congregation on how to go about their lives..wonder shall never end..nothing eyes no go see for naija
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by akintunde63: 2:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.

With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.

1. Spiritual: I pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.

2. Competition with my family.

3. Ineffictive communication. More like interview.

4. 'Unfaithfulness.' I have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans

The answer is very clear, bro! You might say you are confused, only if you don't want to be real with yourself

1 Like

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
What nansense...Guy,U must break up with her Today...Invite her over immediately and make sure u take Black mamba with Alomo bitters then take some wraps of Weed mix with Charlie (Cocktail).Make sure u buy enough rolls of condom because today u must drop that ur pastorial title and drill her puna Wella till she Crys out loud and ask u what she did to deserve all this madness then Dump her.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Snipper007: 2:39pm On Jan 10, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Who else agree with me OP is an OTONDO for real!!!

You told her no sex before marriage and she is not a virgin... You later caught her concurring to meet a REAL NIGGA in an Hotel... Oga what do you expect She is not a virgin, she has been receiving the dick, now you told her you love her and she believed, then you hid your Almighty Virgin Rod in your pants... And expect her not to meet up with a REAL NIGGA

I respect your decision "No Sex before Marriage" but I dont blame the girl either. We NON-VIRGINS know how that stuff itch!

If am to be the girl, i will make sure you don't find out, and also make sure my ToTo become a POTHOLE before you enter. Anyway, you wont discover, since you dont know HOW A TIGHT PUSSY look like.

Omo, this OP is annoying me badly right now, i wish he is close, I would have kicked his ASS.
You wan become pastor and you are lusting after the flesh, you don't know LUST OF THE FLESH is a SIN

So many mistake you have made:
1. You went for an OLOSHO a professional one

2. You were carried away by beauty

3. You starved a living soul of sex, and still accused her

4. You called her a CHEAT when she have not CHEATED

YOU ARE NOT A REAL NIGGA!!!

See real OG....... Guy I go like know u
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Ezonman(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
Bros don't mind all this talk, forget about the girl and still pray to God for answers, God will give you your match not that girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by obinoral1179(m): 2:45pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
I met my beautiful girl through facebook last April and we started relationship after meeting face-to-face.

With immediate effect, i told her my future plan that all things being equal i will be a pastor and this relationship is NO SEX TILL WEDDING (I am 30 still a virgin thou and she really told me she isn't a virgin again, of which i have no problem with). She has visited me five times spending atleast a week yet no sex with her, knew all my family and as to caring for your girl, i am trying my best but here is the problem.

1. Spiritual: I pray and fast to know God's mind, but no yes or no but my parents went to pray and saw negative though i wish to damn the consequences and marry her but her behavior towards spiritual is bad. No prayer and reading bible. She can sleep eh na from 8pm to 8am.

4. 'Unfaithfulness.' I have caught my girl agreeing to meet one man in hotel for sex and that one asking him if she moans
she was kill your ministry and you should be looking for lady around your ministry so as to align your vision together....
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by banhammy: 2:46pm On Jan 10, 2020
Let her go. She's not yours.
Look for a spiritual virgin girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Snipper007: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2020
Op b4 u leave her pls u can share me her number grin
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by jclassiq(m): 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2020
kunlesufyan:
Baba! The answers are right there in your face... No dey tell woman say you wan marry am at the first stage of the relationship.

So what should he tell her? Forget all that. If a woman is ready and wants the same thing you want, there is nothing like.."no dey tell woman say you wan marry her"..
Op, pls don't be unequally yoked with a bloody heathen. She is not on the same spiritual wavelength as you. So let her go. I know you are probably enchanted by her beauty but be careful to avoid tears and anguish bruh.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by bullabong(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
During sex and he will take drug to prevent her being pregnant.
A married woman also reached out to me on facebook alleging that my girl is dating her hubby thou i abused the woman of lieing and the woman directed to her particular post. I confronted with her with it, she didn't denied but said no sex between them.
thirdly, she asked for hair and transport fares which i gave and she still asked another another guy and right when she was with me last sunday about to leave for her place she was chatting this guy, 'are we meeting today or not.'
You know my girl denied all charges.
Are you a fool? After all these and you are looking for opinion to act.... Uncle wey mumu
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by newjerusalem(m): 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2020
That shouldn't be hard my brother provided,your are not soul tied to her.Rumours have it that 80-85% of pastors married wrongly.Pls be careful.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by therajah: 2:55pm On Jan 10, 2020
daddytime:

Cross of Calvary
That one is cross of olosho..
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by odinga1of: 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
During sex and he will take drug to prevent her being pregnant.
A married woman also reached out to me on facebook alleging that my girl is dating her hubby thou i abused the woman of lieing and the woman directed to her particular post. I confronted with her with it, she didn't denied but said no sex between them.
thirdly, she asked for hair and transport fares which i gave and she still asked another another guy and right when she was with me last sunday about to leave for her place she was chatting this guy, 'are we meeting today or not.'
You know my girl denied all charges.

Oga u are the biggest Yahoo Maga this 2020, by the time the girl finish with you, green Accres microfinance Bank will not loan you cash.

What u facing is as a result of your clulescluele towards the opposite sex, you a Virgin and 30, you slept on same bed for 2 weeks nothing happened?

God airpus ooooo.

Which kind Mushin you be? You me Okri

Work on yourself bro, you have low self esteem ( stop hiding under pastorprenuership.

The gilg is Lashing other guys, she will come to you and sleep from 8 to 8, is that one not a clue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by urose93(f): 3:00pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:
but is it good to start on a truth note. I date to marry.
You are a slowpoke. Truth from who? date to marry who? oh my God, may I never give birth to a vegetable like you.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by DaddyRochie1642: 3:03pm On Jan 10, 2020
Why do I have this Strong feeling that girl is not even up to 22years of age.

Oga Op.

You said you are 30years old but you are reasoning and thinking like a Kid.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Liposure: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Suremikky:

God will slap you very soon for your kind of stupidity and for disturbing him with ur unnecessary kinda prayers
baba, wetin happen na. I dey help d guy. Since he no won leave d babe
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Liposure: 3:07pm On Jan 10, 2020
Suremikky:

God will slap you very soon for your kind of stupidity and for disturbing him with ur unnecessary kinda prayers
baba, wetin happen na. I dey try help d guy. Since he no won leave d babe
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 10, 2020
Thats not your wife. Run!
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Funkybabee(f): 3:09pm On Jan 10, 2020
[sup][/sup]

Some comments her just weak me
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Liposure: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Dis remind me of a Samson n delilah story
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nephilim: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
Are there no virtuous ladies in your church, don't carry what is bigger than your pastoral career or else it's the end of its beginning. Be wise.
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Jamest162: 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Bros you need deliverance yourself angry

Well, imes is coming sha...The end of days. We hope that he'll be coming to clarify the truth about life; the truth of which is hidden to many people.

imes, we await your coming. cheesy
What is imes
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by yarimo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 10, 2020
yomi007k:

I.

H+I = HI
grin
if H+I = HI find +
Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by franchasng: 3:11pm On Jan 10, 2020
Favoritefarmer:

Pastor to be that cannot deliver his fiance' from spirit of moaning in bed, is that one a pastor shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Break Up With Her? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 10, 2020
Lol NL Men sha always falling my hand. OP you need some good and sharp friends in your life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reasons Why White Women Will Always Be More Attractive Than Black Women / Kenyan Oldest Sex Worker Retires After Servicing 28,000 Men In 23-years (Photos) / If Your Girlfriend Fry Plantain Like This, Dump Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.